Windows 10: I cant create new icons for some reason. Any help appreciated.

Discus and support I cant create new icons for some reason. Any help appreciated. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Here is what it looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHDG1yryiow submitted by /u/Leo9991 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leo9991, Feb 6, 2020.

1. I cant create new icons for some reason. Any help appreciated.

/u/Leo9991, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Techtu Win User

New PC, Opinions appreciated.

He did *Smile I cant create new icons for some reason. Any help appreciated. :)

Techtu, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Flava0ne Win User
    Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

I created an icon a while back to suggest it for replacement with a black PCB.

Flava0ne, Feb 6, 2020
  4. I cant create new icons for some reason. Any help appreciated.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

I cant create new icons for some reason. Any help appreciated.

1. I cant create new icons for some reason. Any help appreciated. - Similar Threads - cant create icons

2. for some reason i cant hold any button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for some reason i cant hold any button: i can type and press thing normally but when i hold a key they auto release it after 4-5 seconds and it also the same with mouse button, with exception of backspace key, i can still hold it fine, it happen after i update window, i test in a keyboard tester and it indicated...
  3. for some reason i cant hold any button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    for some reason i cant hold any button: i can type and press thing normally but when i hold a key they auto release it after 4-5 seconds and it also the same with mouse button, with exception of backspace key, i can still hold it fine, it happen after i update window, i test in a keyboard tester and it indicated...
  4. I was hacked any help is appreciated

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was hacked any help is appreciated: Hi everyone I was recently hacked and all my passwords on my pc were taken and I was locked out of pretty much all my accounts . I ran windows defender search and it found a Trojan which was successfully removed. Now my defender shows no threats and all my firewalls are on....
  5. I would really appreciate some help.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I would really appreciate some help.: Hi Everyone. So guys I am having a problem with the postal code while buying minecraft. I live in Lebanon and want to buy minecraft windows 10 but the problem is that postal code is not working I'm getting a message "Incorrectly formatted postal code" I'm confused because I...
  6. Any help is appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any help is appreciated: submitted by /u/psystylist150 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jry0fr/any_help_is_appreciated/
  7. Any help is greatly appreciated

Any help is greatly appreciated: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pondorasti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jambw7/any_help_is_greatly_appreciated/
  8. Any help greatly appreciated

Any help greatly appreciated: submitted by /u/WHOinvitedLAGG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ho52kt/any_help_greatly_appreciated/
  9. Any help would be appreciated!

Any help would be appreciated!: submitted by /u/Cheeeszuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dr7z1r/any_help_would_be_appreciated/
  10. Any help would be appreciated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any help would be appreciated: hearing a few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13. Any help would be appreciated on how to solve this issue.[ATTACH]...