Windows 10: I can't delete a event off the calender app. Help?

Discus and support I can't delete a event off the calender app. Help? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, how do I delete the event? I've seen many ways that claim to work, but they are just untruthful lies.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EliDoesStuff, Sep 19, 2019.

1. I can't delete a event off the calender app. Help?

So, how do I delete the event? I've seen many ways that claim to work, but they are just untruthful lies.

:)

EliDoesStuff, Sep 19, 2019

2. Calender events disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you further with the issue could you please confirm a couple of things:

• How do you access Calendar? Is it through a Web Browser or an Email Client?
    • Are you referring to the default Calendar app?
    • Did you make any changes to your account before you encountered the issue?
    Nevertheless, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check whether you're able to see the events in your Account:

Please get back to us with the updated status of the issue so that we can work on it to help you better.

Andria Maria Mendez, Sep 19, 2019
  3. playing AVI's and calenders

For AVI's, use
    TCPMP

For calender to show up coming events, follow these steps:

• start>settings
    • today>items(tab)
    • calender
    • click on options button
    • select "Upcoming Appointments"
    • ok

TarandeepKaur, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

I can't delete a event off the calender app. Help?

Can't delete event or series on Windows 10 calender.

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

As you are not able to see the delete option as you said in your post, I would suggest you to try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Let’s run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If this issue persist I suggest you to try method 2.

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to delete the app and reinstall the app from
    Windows Store.

Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as Administrator.
      • Press Windows + S key.
      • Type Windows PowerShell.
      • Highlight the Windows PowerShell, right click and chose
        run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to remove the associated native app.
      The app can be reinstalled using the Store App. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

I can't delete a event off the calender app. Help?

1. I can't delete a event off the calender app. Help? - Similar Threads - can't delete event

2. I can't delete this app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't delete this app.: What is that? How to delete it? My storage is 512 GB. C drive is 90GB. This app is intalled on C drive. What can i do? Is this virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-this-app/a659870d-4189-4acb-939d-25bce7b77854
  3. I can't delete this app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't delete this app.: What is that? How to delete it? My storage is 512 GB. C drive is 90GB. This app is intalled on C drive. What can i do? Is this virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-this-app/a659870d-4189-4acb-939d-25bce7b77854
  4. I can't delete this app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. need help with calender & photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with calender & photos: cannot get email reminders for appointment ALSO cannot get thumbnail pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-calender-photos/88e6525f-70c0-4f93-9163-8f18abdcf354
  6. need help with calender & photos

need help with calender & photos: cannot get email reminders for appointment ALSO cannot get thumbnail pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-calender-photos/88e6525f-70c0-4f93-9163-8f18abdcf354
  7. Mail and Calender app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail and Calender app: Hi, I´d like to restore the inbuilt Mail and Calender app after having used the Outlook app for mail/calender. I have tried to uninstall the Outlook app. Now, I cannot reinstall the Mail and Calender app, the installation stays pending and nothing happens....
  8. How Do I Delete A Recurring Event in Calender

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Delete A Recurring Event in Calender: I am referring to the Calendar that is on the Windows 10 Start Menu. I need to delete a recurring event and can't find where to do that. I've highlighted the event but can't find where to tell it to delete the event....
  9. Windows 10 Calender app event options

Windows 10 Calender app event options: In the Windows 10 Calender app, there is an option when creating an event that I am not sure about and how it works. The option is just called "Show as" and you can select "Free", "Working elsewhere", "Tentative" and more. I'm really not sure what this does and would really...
  10. Can't delete files off of CD - help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete files off of CD - help!: So I got some (supposedly) blank CDs only to find there is one track on each of them I cannot erase at all. I'm not even given an option to delete the track OR clear the disc. I've tried programs that delete things off CDs but they can't because it's locked into read only...