Windows 10: I can’t delete a file called srep-virtual-memory.tmp

Discus and support I can’t delete a file called srep-virtual-memory.tmp in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This file popped up when I was installing a game and I can’t delete it. I tried deleting it using the command prompt (rmdir /q /s) but It doesn’t have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IWatchMyLittlePony, Mar 28, 2020.

1. I can’t delete a file called srep-virtual-memory.tmp

This file popped up when I was installing a game and I can’t delete it. I tried deleting it using the command prompt (rmdir /q /s) but It doesn’t have a short file name. Any ideas how to delete this?

submitted by /u/IWatchMyLittlePony
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IWatchMyLittlePony, Mar 28, 2020
  2. joad-5 Win User

deleting tmp files

Can I delete the following files in map program files?

Gum7C21.tmp and Gut7C31.tmp.

The 2 files appear after installing W 10

Thanks in advance for an answer.

joad-5, Mar 28, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Windows 10; After Each Prt Job, .TMP File Left in Printers Folder; Can't Delete, Error in Printfilterpipelinesvc.exe

Hello,

For us to isolate the issue about deleting a TMP file after a printing job, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started to occur?
    • Does the issue persist when you print using another device?
    • Is your printer a wireless printer?
    As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you download and run the
    printing troubleshooter

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Mar 28, 2020
  4. I can’t delete a file called srep-virtual-memory.tmp

How to change location of MSI????.tmp file

Hi,

You may change the location of the .tmp file by following the steps provided below:

• Go to This PC.
    • Right-click This PC, and then select Advanced System Setting.
    • Click Environment Variables.
    • Under system variable, double-click tmp and change the path for the file of your reference.

If the location still can't be changed, we suggest that you post it on our
    MSDN forum
    . We have highly technical users and IT professionals there that can address your concern.

Feel free to contact us if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

I can’t delete a file called srep-virtual-memory.tmp

1. I can’t delete a file called srep-virtual-memory.tmp - Similar Threads - can’t delete file

2. Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?: These .tmp files are in my D drive, and they take up a lot of my storage. I'm not sure whether I should delete them since they are protected. The two files are named DUMP1c13.tmp and DUMP16a4.tmp. Also, just to be clear, these are not some sort of malware right? Since I did...
  3. Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?: These .tmp files are in my D drive, and they take up a lot of my storage. I'm not sure whether I should delete them since they are protected. The two files are named DUMP1c13.tmp and DUMP16a4.tmp. Also, just to be clear, these are not some sort of malware right? Since I did...
  4. Tmp files appearing in folders and not deleting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tmp files appearing in folders and not deleting: I have checked Environment Variables. Both "TEMP" and "TMP" are set to C:\WINDOWS\TEMP.Any advice? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tmp-files-appearing-in-folders-and-not-deleting/87e480be-1879-4f00-b1a6-1f43ab0db03c
  5. Tmp files appearing in folders and not deleting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tmp files appearing in folders and not deleting: I have checked Environment Variables. Both "TEMP" and "TMP" are set to C:\WINDOWS\TEMP.Any advice? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tmp-files-appearing-in-folders-and-not-deleting/87e480be-1879-4f00-b1a6-1f43ab0db03c
  6. tmp files .tmp

tmp files .tmp: I can empty all data in local temp folder , but as soon as open any web browser like Chrome or Microsoft edge they reappear. The files look like fc11a109-3f15-45b0-b483-630e1584a674.tmp. If I try then to delete the files individually, I get the message " The action can't be...
  7. Can I Delete these .tmp files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I Delete these .tmp files?: Looking at this folder <C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\EFR\sentree\protections> I see a lot of tmp files - over 1400 - with a name UIDxxxxx_info.json.tmp, where x is a number, and all showing the current date. Is it safe to delete these files, not that...
  8. tmp files

tmp files: I have loads of 'tmp' files being created hourly and find this very annoying. Only started happening in last 2 weeks. Anyone know how I can stop these from being created? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tmp-files/743ff527-0706-4d34-8617-95f837722af4"
  9. Deleting tmp files in C:\Windows\Temp

Deleting tmp files in C:\Windows\Temp: Hello Should I be deleting .tmp files in C:\Windows\Temp? If so, when I try, I get a message saying I need administrator permission. As a user, I am an administrator. Even if I log on as "Administrator," I get the same message saying I need administrator approval. I...
  10. Deleting TMP Files In System profile folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting TMP Files In System profile folder: I would like to know if TMP files in System Profile folder can safely be deleted ? Actual location..C:/ Users/Windows/System32/Config/Systemprofile.. I have about 10,000 or so ! Thank you 76758

Users found this page by searching for:

1. srep virtual memory.tmp in gta v

2. srep virtual memory not deleting

3. srep virtual memory

4. Srep virtua memory,
  5. srep-virtual-memory