Windows 10: I cant delete a iso file

Discus and support I cant delete a iso file in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; the file is 'kali-linux-2021.1-installer-i386.iso' my pc says its a virus and it is it takes 80% cpu usage and i cant stop it when i go into windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by S0WW13, Mar 7, 2021.

1. S0WW13 Win User

I cant delete a iso file

the file is 'kali-linux-2021.1-installer-i386.iso'

my pc says its a virus and it is it takes 80% cpu usage and i cant stop it when i go into windows security it says i cant delete it I tried the mount and eject and it didnt work and i also did file assasin. please help

and antimalware service executable takes the rest of my cpu usage.

:)

S0WW13, Mar 7, 2021
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error when mounting ISO files

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand when you are trying to delete/rename/move the ISO files after mounting it you get an error message. It could be possible that the ISO file is mounted and that is the reason you are unable to modify it.

I suggest you to eject the ISO file and then try to modify it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + E, to open
      File Explorer
    2. Click on This PC on the left pane, you will find the mounted ISO file.
    3. Right click on the ISO file and click on Eject. Try modifying the ISO file now.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 7, 2021
  4. timta2 Win User

I cant delete a iso file

Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

Optical disc image

timta2, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

I cant delete a iso file

1. I cant delete a iso file - Similar Threads - cant delete iso

2. I cant delete a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant delete a file: I recorded a video that's 100GB in size and every time I right click it and press delete nothing happens for a couple seconds then my windows explorer crashes.I've tried force deleting it and using cmd prompt to delete it and nothing works. i just tried file assasin and tried...
  3. I cant delete a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant delete a file: I recorded a video that's 100GB in size and every time I right click it and press delete nothing happens for a couple seconds then my windows explorer crashes.I've tried force deleting it and using cmd prompt to delete it and nothing works. i just tried file assasin and tried...
  4. I cant delete a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I cant delete this file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant delete this file: When I want to delete this file, I select it and right-click but it dont show the "Delete". I also tried use Command Prompt, write: del F: \sources\install.esd but it said: Access is denied. How can I delete this files ?...
  6. I cant delete this file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant delete this file: When I want to delete this file, I select it and right-click but it dont show the "Delete". I also tried use Command Prompt, write: del F: \sources\install.esd but it said: Access is denied. How can I delete this files ?...
  7. I cant delete this file

8. I cant delete a kali linux iso

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant delete a kali linux iso: Ive tried using file assassin and a few other methods. I dont believe it is mounted. Any ideas of whats going on? submitted by /u/MuchachoMunch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjq8mv/i_cant_delete_a_kali_linux_iso/
  9. i cant delete files

i cant delete files: Welcome to my application I can not delete, add or move files and folders how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-files/d3e45f0f-d811-4ec7-a68b-3daec7ad2baa
  10. Delete ISO files?

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete ISO files?: Hiya....can I do this once I have upgraded to Windows? TIA 55031

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete image iso exe