Windows 10: I can't delete an email account from the mail app which isn't shown in the "Accounts" settings

Discus and support I can't delete an email account from the mail app which isn't shown in the "Accounts" settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have added a Yahoo account which somehow got broke and not functioning in the mail app. Empty mailbox & not connected When I click on settings and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by edylive, Jan 13, 2021.

1. edylive Win User

I can't delete an email account from the mail app which isn't shown in the "Accounts" settings

I have added a Yahoo account which somehow got broke and not functioning in the mail app. Empty mailbox & not connected

When I click on settings and manage accounts and click on my Yahoo account a pop-up happens but immediately closes.

When I go to General settings and Account, the account doesn't show up there.

:)

edylive, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

I can't delete an email account from the mail app which isn't shown in the "Accounts" settings [​IMG]

I can't delete an email account from the mail app which isn't shown in the "Accounts" settings [​IMG]

Michael87, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Bastet Win User
    Adding email addresses to W10 Mail App.

Double check under the mail account - settings>Click on the account>Change settings> turn on contacts - to see if Contacts (& calendar) is active, this will add any contacts already on the account to the list, if there isn’t any contacts under the account then you can add them manually within the People app by clicking on the + icon.

Bastet, Jan 13, 2021
  4. I can't delete an email account from the mail app which isn't shown in the "Accounts" settings

Delete email account on Mail app

Hello Chuck,

The challenge you're experiencing on deleting your email account on the Mail app might be due to a corrupted system file. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Have you followed the steps on deleting an email account from the Mail app outlined from this

article
      ?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Please respond back with the information for further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

I can't delete an email account from the mail app which isn't shown in the "Accounts" settings

1. I can't delete an email account from the mail app which isn't shown in the "Accounts" settings - Similar Threads - can't delete email

2. How to delete account from mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete account from mail app: I want to delete an account form the mail app but can't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-account-from-mail-app/a3e78e98-d53a-47fc-b27b-b51adc44064c
  3. I can't add Email account to Mail app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't add Email account to Mail app.: I can't add my Email account to Mail app. Error code: 0x80070490 as the picture below.I've tried 2 times reset window, but nothing changed.I install "Kaspersky Anti-Virus", scan and the result is safe. I found out that if I turn it on , there will be a dialogue as below. If I...
  4. Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts

Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts: Hello, I wanted to remove my old school account from Email & accounts, but I can't do this because I need to login that mail before removing it from the list. The problem is that because I graduated that email account doesn't exist anymore therefor I can't login to remove...
  5. How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you do not want to use an email account in the Mail app, you can remove it from there. You can follow this step […] This post How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Delete gmail account from Mail app.

Delete gmail account from Mail app.: When setting up a new email address on Mail for Windows 10, I accidentally put in an unintendeed email gmail address. I would like to delete it, but can't see an option for this. Can someone help please?...
  7. Can't delete Mail account

Can't delete Mail account: I run W10 on a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop. I've been trying to delete an account, but when I click the account, the pop-up for dealing with the account doesn't show up--it just flashes on and off without giving me the chance to work with account. How do I make the pop-up stay...
  8. deleting email accounts in mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting email accounts in mail: For some reason i am unable to remove accounts from mail. I have been into accounts section in mail and i have clicked on the account i want to delete but nothing happens. Normally the account comes up and you click on it are asked to edit or delete it in a page in the...
  9. Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts"

Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts": My problem is the account is listed in "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" in my windows 10. I wish to delete the account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" . When i try to delete the account it tells me the account does not...
  10. No account shown in mail add an account

in Browsers and Email
    No account shown in mail add an account: Hello, I'm using W10 mail (everything is up to date) and when I try to add a mail account I see the "choose an account" window but it's empty. I currently have no mail account that has been added. I tried to uninstall mail, reinstall it with Microsoft store but this...