Windows 10: i can't delete app form startup apps

Discus and support i can't delete app form startup apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hii have an issue to delete appcan u help me for deleting some app name "Program"i can't delete this app called Programthe application can't display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yunoya, Jan 26, 2024.

1. yunoya Win User

i can't delete app form startup apps

hii have an issue to delete appcan u help me for deleting some app name "Program"i can't delete this app called Programthe application can't display the properties and open file location, so i cant find and delete this app.

:)

yunoya, Jan 26, 2024
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Can't remove apps with Root App Delete

We have a new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 running Android 7. I have it rooted, and I still can't remove apps with root app delete. Some googling lead me to something about the system partition being locked, and running commands in a terminal app. I tried mount -o rw,remount system and then it says system not in /proc/mounts

Not sure what's going on here, just want the bloat off the tablet... evidently these protected partitions also make it impossible for things like AdAway to work, which is also a big disappointment.

3. Nilon123456789, Jan 26, 2024
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Can't remove apps with Root App Delete

That's a good find. Thanks for looking... but it still didn't work. Total Commander said the remount was successful, but root app delete still can't freeze it. Maybe something else is going on here. I read somewhere that some devices have these things locked down at the hardware level somehow, so maybe that's the problem I'm having...

Thema:

1. i can't delete app form startup apps - Similar Threads - can't delete app

2. Why can't I delete this app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I delete this app?: Although I am an administrator, I can't uninstall Minecraft Launcher and when I try to uninstall it I get this: First it says "Minecraft wants to make changes on your device" and I ofc say no after that it says you need to log in as an administrator in order to remove this...
  3. i can't delete app from startup apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't delete app from startup apps: hii have an issue to delete appcan u help me for deleting some app name "Program"i can't delete this app called Programthe application can't display the properties and open file location, so i cant find and delete this app....
  4. i can't delete app from startup apps

i can't delete app from startup apps: hii have an issue to delete appcan u help me for deleting some app name "Program"i can't delete this app called Programthe application can't display the properties and open file location, so i cant find and delete this app....
  5. i can't delete app form startup apps

i can't delete app form startup apps: hii have an issue to delete appcan u help me for deleting some app name "Program"i can't delete this app called Programthe application can't display the properties and open file location, so i cant find and delete this app....
  6. I can't delete this app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't delete this app.: What is that? How to delete it? My storage is 512 GB. C drive is 90GB. This app is intalled on C drive. What can i do? Is this virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-this-app/a659870d-4189-4acb-939d-25bce7b77854
  7. I can't delete this app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't delete this app.: What is that? How to delete it? My storage is 512 GB. C drive is 90GB. This app is intalled on C drive. What can i do? Is this virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-this-app/a659870d-4189-4acb-939d-25bce7b77854
  8. I can't delete this app.

9. App that can't be deleted.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App that can't be deleted.: I have just reset my laptop to organize my files more efficiently, but as soon as I open it I realize this app that was previously installed is still there. I was wondering how to remove this as nothing happens to it when I click on it, the left click and right click won't do...
  10. I deleted and app and can't redownload it?

I deleted and app and can't redownload it?: I bought Bedrock Minecraft from the Microsoft store a few months ago. Last week , when trying to join a friends multiplayer game, I got an outdated client error. In an attempt to fix that problem, I deleted the app, intending to reinstall it. I opened the Microsoft store and...