Windows 10: i cant delete apps, it always show the message "windows cannot find...

Discus and support i cant delete apps, it always show the message "windows cannot find... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There are many apps that i cant delete, it always show error message.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zc_27, Apr 23, 2021.

1. zc_27 Win User

i cant delete apps, it always show the message "windows cannot find...

There are many apps that i cant delete, it always show error message.

:)

zc_27, Apr 23, 2021
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Apr 23, 2021
  3. JJG10 Win User
    Delete Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app

Thank you Brink,

I did as you suggested but when I right clicked on my account's (pop3) inbox I did not get what you showed. Instead I got a little window with just three entries as my screen shot shows.

i cant delete apps, it always show the message "windows cannot find... [​IMG]

Any further thoughts?

Thank you

JJG10, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Deleting apps

Hello Kelly,

We would like to know more information about your issue so that we will know why you are unable to delete applications on your computer:

• What changes/updates have you made prior to the issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to uninstall an application?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you try the steps in this article on
    how to uninstall apps and programs in Windows 10.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

1. i cant delete apps, it always show the message "windows cannot find... - Similar Threads - cant delete apps

2. Cant delete an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant delete an app: unofficial 7zip file manager lacks an uninstall button. is there a way i can brute force it? it wont let me use other file managers. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-an-app/0d169cf9-b112-4f3e-9d78-cdd5c72d736d
  3. Cannot Delete OLD messages in Phone Link App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Delete OLD messages in Phone Link App: I have a new Samsung Galaxy S22+, and a Win10 desktop computer. I removed the app when I had a Galaxy S8, for the same reasons I am preparing to do so again. NOT user-friendly. I have old messages from a few days ago, STILL showing up in the app. They were DELETED FROM MY...
  4. Cannot Delete OLD messages in Phone Link App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Delete OLD messages in Phone Link App: I have a new Samsung Galaxy S22+, and a Win10 desktop computer. I removed the app when I had a Galaxy S8, for the same reasons I am preparing to do so again. NOT user-friendly. I have old messages from a few days ago, STILL showing up in the app. They were DELETED FROM MY...
  5. Cant delete applications and cant find it in drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant delete applications and cant find it in drive.: I have applications which take a lot of space and when I try to uninstall it with "App and features " in my windows settings it tells me windows cannot find... make sure you have typed the name correctly. I try to manually find in my drive but nothing appears. This is...
  6. Windows cannot find... Error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find... Error Message: [ATTACH] Since the past 2-3 days, I have been getting this error message randomly at regular intervals on my Lenovo Windows 10 Laptop. I don't know how to fix this? can someone please assist? Thanks, Bhavik...
  7. Cannot find program message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot find program message: I am running Windows 10 and Office Enterprise 2007. Tonight I started getting the message 'Windows cannot find C:\Program Files 86\Microsoft Office\Office 12\winword.exe' but I can find them via file explorer. I have reinstalled Office, no change. What next?...
  8. Deleting what Windows cant find.

Deleting what Windows cant find.: I downloaded a game but I cant play it due to a number of factors. I deleted the game and got around fixing the problem upon of which I tried to re-install the game that I had beforehand deleted. But the game itself denied my installation due 'You already had the game.' I...
  9. Windows cant find an app

Windows cant find an app: I don't know what to do anymore i've tired everything to fix this issue it all started when i restored my PC to a restore point and it happend i tried uninstalled and reinstalled , i changed the name of the app i booted into safe mode changed the install location. Please...
  10. Windows cannot find file message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find file message: I am having problems running some program shortcuts on my laptop. I am getting messages similar to the following:- Windows cannot find 'C\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\HPSF.exe'. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again. Can...