Windows 10: I can't delete keyboard layouts!

Discus and support I can't delete keyboard layouts! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have a custom layout but I have a problem... My problem is that there are two keyboard layouts on windows that will not go away... I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ILoveThePain, Jan 30, 2021.

1. I can't delete keyboard layouts!

Hello, I have a custom layout but I have a problem... My problem is that there are two keyboard layouts on windows that will not go away... I've tried everything (even the registry edit method)

It's a pain because of my particular layout...

See the images attached here... https://imgur.com/a/Yqv9rer

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/ILoveThePain
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ILoveThePain, Jan 30, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Cannot remove Keyboard Layout

Hi,

It is possible that you need to configure your keyboard layout that is why you still see it in the list even you already remove it. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

thread
    provided by DikkeryDok last October 27, 2017 to remove the specific keyboard layout you are referring to.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Wrong keyboard layout in login page after update to 1607

Hi,

Since the issue reoccurred after updating to anniversary update, I suggest you to reconfigure the QWERTY keyboard layout and check if the same issue persists. This is to check if the issue is with Windows 10 1607 update.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to configure the keyboard layout:

• Open Settings and click on Time and Language.
    • Click on Region and Language.
    • Add the Country and click on add a language and select the language of your choice.
    • This will take time to download the pack.
    • Once this is done, Press Windows key + Space and press Space key to choose the keyboard layout.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jan 30, 2021
  4. dabour Win User

I can't delete keyboard layouts!

Keyboard Layout

I followed these steps but I can not find this particular keyboard.

dabour, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

I can't delete keyboard layouts!

1. I can't delete keyboard layouts! - Similar Threads - can't delete keyboard

2. delete language from keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete language from keyboard layout: at the keyboard layout there is a uk language option that i cant remove. there is always there although at the keyboard settings there is not as an option.please help me...
  3. Deleted Keyboard Layout in Registry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted Keyboard Layout in Registry: Hello, I was having some issues with my keyboard Corsair K100 Window key not working. I spent hours on google trying to figure out what was wrong. When I pressed the Windows key to open the start menu it wouldn't function. I followed all of the steps that I found online and...
  4. How to delete a keyboard layout?

How to delete a keyboard layout?: Currently, I have 2 languages at my machine: english and russian. For each language I have one keyboard layout that I want to use, but no matter what I do I still have 2 layouts for each language which I just can't delete. It's so frustrating that I just can't comprehend it...
  5. Can't remove keyboard layout although it is a second keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't remove keyboard layout although it is a second keyboard layout: [ATTACH] The remove button is grayed out. I use my native language's layout as my primary. Any help would be appreciated. https://preview.redd.it/034p4qo80gs51.png?width=478&format=png&auto=webp&s=4272d1e36ea4620a5d312dea10b3db0862fb9315 submitted by...
  6. I can't remove a layout keyboard

I can't remove a layout keyboard: Hi all, I have installed Windows 10 pro "English US" as regional setting except keyboard layout that is set to Italian because I have a keyboard with italian layout. When I press Shift + CTRL my system switch to "US layout". I have tried to remove it but i can't find it. In...
  7. Can't remove a Keyboard layout

Can't remove a Keyboard layout: hi there, i have a problem with a keyboard layout i can't remove it, in the settings i didn't find the keyboard layout that i want to remove. please help me out and thanks in advance. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. How to delete or remove keyboard layout?

How to delete or remove keyboard layout?: I wanna remove Bangla (India) keyboard layout from language preference, How to do that??[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-or-remove-keyboard-layout/677deeb0-50bd-43bf-b201-bc69e17b920c
  9. Can't delete the unneeded keyboard layout

Can't delete the unneeded keyboard layout: Hello, Please help me to delete the English (UK) keyboard layout, as I don't really need it. I have it in the layouts popup windows on taskbar, though in the settings there is no such layout! Therefore Windows think that there is nothing to delete. The screen shot is...
  10. Unwanted keyboard layouts I can't delete

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted keyboard layouts I can't delete: Since the update to W10 creator edition I have two extra keyboard layouts available to me which I do not want, but I can't get rid of. Before, I had two languages -- UK English and Belgian French -- with the US International AltGr Deadkeys (installed from a third party)...