Windows 10: I can't delete some Outlook calendar entries or move them

Discus and support I can't delete some Outlook calendar entries or move them in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; When I try to delete some calendar entries, nothing happens. If I try to move them, an error message says "The item canot be saved to this folder.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by John W Prince, Jan 8, 2019.

1. I can't delete some Outlook calendar entries or move them

When I try to delete some calendar entries, nothing happens. If I try to move them, an error message says "The item canot be saved to this folder. The folder was deleted or moved, or you do not have permission. Do you want to save a copy of it in the default folder for this item?" Whether I say "yes" or "no", the item still cannot be deleted or moved.

John W Prince, Jan 8, 2019
  2. pumus Win User

Sync error with Outlook - corrupt calendar entry cannot be edited / deleted

Hi,

This way I found the corrupt reoccuring entry:

• synch with outlook ran to error - found a post saying that deleting all calendar entries in phone may help
    • calendar on phone can just delete entries in past - so changed clock to future time and wanted to delete all entries
    • 'system error' or so came when I tried delete all calendar entries
    • start playing with changing phone clock to various future dates and trying to delete calendar
    • deleting was only possible when clock on phone was anytime before the end of reoccurance of wrong calendar entry - when all instances of reoccuring entry were 'in past' for the phone, than deletion crashed with error

Don't know if there was attachment - cannot open it, but I do not think so.

Following your suggestion opened backup file with Noki, but most entries are not backed up - out of 328 identified entires only 30 are appearing in Noki list. Could happen that corrupt entry blocks the proper backup as well.

Thanks a lot.

pumus, Jan 8, 2019
  3. N95 Deleted calendar entries in outlook

Hey All,

We have just moved to daylight saving and all my calendar entries moved with the clock but ended up 1 hr late. SO i deleted them in teh phoen, plugged it in to sync with outlook in my office and it deleted most of my calendar entries.

AAAhhhh, Help, i have lost my work schedule and booking lists form now on. I was albe to stop it, but it started with the future and worked backwards so i lost everything from now on. I have all my past appointments though.

Can any one help me to restore teh lost appointments in outlook?

Mych appreciated yours Nathan,

noofsplace, Jan 8, 2019
  4. I can't delete some Outlook calendar entries or move them

N95 Deleted calendar entries in outlook

Hi Thanks for that,

The only file i can access in outlook is the deleted emails file. There is no deleted items file for calendar entries. However i did delete a calendar entry manually and it came up in that file.

Do you know of anywhere else that deleted items may go?

Thanks Nathan,

noofsplace, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

I can't delete some Outlook calendar entries or move them

1. I can't delete some Outlook calendar entries or move them - Similar Threads - can't delete Outlook

2. I Can't Move a Folder in Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Can't Move a Folder in Outlook: Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016OST file size: 2.6GB In Outlook… I am unable to move my User Account DELETED MESSAGES Folder back to its default location. A couple years ago, I had created a subfolder in PERSONAL FOLDERS called “COVID”. At some point, a DELETED...
  3. I Can't Move a Folder in Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Move a Folder in Outlook: Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016OST file size: 2.6GB In Outlook… I am unable to move my User Account DELETED MESSAGES Folder back to its default location. A couple years ago, I had created a subfolder in PERSONAL FOLDERS called “COVID”. At some point, a DELETED...
  4. I Can't Move a Folder in Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some entries in "Other Devices" are a mystery--can't figure them out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some entries in "Other Devices" are a mystery--can't figure them out: I know, technically speaking, none of this matters in terms of a Windows 10 computer functioning normally. Yes, us folks who have OCD tendencies must refrain from the focus as one looks at Windows logs for Application and System, wondering why there are warnings and errors...
  6. How to delete the default calendar in outlook

How to delete the default calendar in outlook: I want to delete the default calendar in outlook because its title is showing in another language and I can't change it using system preferences or account preferences [ATTACH]...
  7. Deleting entire Calendar, or all entries

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Deleting entire Calendar, or all entries: I've got a lot of duplicates as something went wrong importing from another calendar. I want either the entire calendar deleted, so I can start all over again, or all entries. The tutorial on removing entries, see "Remove items from your calendar"...
  8. Combining/deleting calendars in Outlook

Combining/deleting calendars in Outlook: I'm using MS office 365 and I'm trying to get rid of some of the many calendars it creates for me. When I right-click on a calendar I have the option to delete it so I do but within a few minutes calendar returns? How can I get rid of them permanently. I want to get down to...
  9. calendar entries

calendar entries: Using the calendar that comes with windows 10, The entries I make disappear when I deselect and re-open the calendar. I do press 'save'! What am I doing wrong? 125690
  10. Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???

Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???: The Basics Using Windows 10 Calendar (Outlook) as my primary calendar. The calendar contains two accounts, my Microsoft Live Account and my Gmail Account. In the left panel, I have the Gmail Calendar checked – the Outlook calendar is unchecked. When I add an event, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant delete entry from outlook calendar

2. outlook calendar entry wont delete

3. cant move or delete outlook calendar entry

4. cant delete outlook calendars,
  5. cant delete windows 10 calendar entries,
  6. outlook why cant i delete calendar entires,
  7. cant delete outlook calendar entry,
  8. outlook cant delete calendar,
  9. outlook delete calendar entries,
  10. cant move calendar entries in outlook,
  11. cant delete calendar entries,