Windows 10: I cant delete these files and when I do they come back.

Discus and support I cant delete these files and when I do they come back. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A while back I tried getting game pass on pc and I've only got 2 drive and Microsoft kept on installing game in my c drive after i changed it so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TinyTony404, May 27, 2023.

1. I cant delete these files and when I do they come back.

A while back I tried getting game pass on pc and I've only got 2 drive and Microsoft kept on installing game in my c drive after i changed it so Microsoft said change where new files are saved Changed to d drive so I did that it didn't work so I changed it back so it all set to c drive later on i find random folders being made on the root of my d drive so I tried so delete them I couldn't so I left it and more of the same folders were made Program files with ModifiableWindowsApps inside it then another folder called WindowApps I would really appreciate and help.

:)

TinyTony404, May 27, 2023
  2. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, May 27, 2023
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, May 27, 2023
  4. bestellen Win User

I cant delete these files and when I do they come back.

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, May 27, 2023
Thema:

I cant delete these files and when I do they come back.

1. I cant delete these files and when I do they come back. - Similar Threads - cant delete files

2. I cant delete a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant delete a file: I recorded a video that's 100GB in size and every time I right click it and press delete nothing happens for a couple seconds then my windows explorer crashes.I've tried force deleting it and using cmd prompt to delete it and nothing works. i just tried file assasin and tried...
  3. I cant delete these files and when I do they come back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant delete these files and when I do they come back.: A while back I tried getting game pass on pc and I've only got 2 drive and Microsoft kept on installing game in my c drive after i changed it so Microsoft said change where new files are saved Changed to d drive so I did that it didn't work so I changed it back so it all set...
  4. I cant delete these files and when I do they come back.

I cant delete these files and when I do they come back.: A while back I tried getting game pass on pc and I've only got 2 drive and Microsoft kept on installing game in my c drive after i changed it so Microsoft said change where new files are saved Changed to d drive so I did that it didn't work so I changed it back so it all set...
  5. I cant delete this file

I cant delete this file: When I want to delete this file, I select it and right-click but it dont show the "Delete". I also tried use Command Prompt, write: del F: \sources\install.esd but it said: Access is denied. How can I delete this files ?...
  6. All files that I deleted come back after reboot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All files that I deleted come back after reboot.: I tried deleting Cold war from files, but after I rebooted my pc it was still there. I did this multiple times and same occurrence. It won't let me reset windows and it says that the "index is not running." I tried turning on windows search in services but I get an error 21...
  7. My deleted files are coming back.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My deleted files are coming back.: Deleted files coming back randomly submitted by /u/Ncuber1111 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhp89e/my_deleted_files_are_coming_back/
  8. Deleted file keep coming back

Deleted file keep coming back: Hello guys, i noticed file in C named with date and year created its own, i tried deleting it but everytime i restart laptop or shutdown then turn on, it recreates again on C, anyone know why is that happening and what is this file and why did it even create? And how can i...
  9. i cant delete files

i cant delete files: Welcome to my application I can not delete, add or move files and folders how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-files/d3e45f0f-d811-4ec7-a68b-3daec7ad2baa
  10. deleted files come back

deleted files come back: I have two folders that I need to delete. Every time I delete them they re-appear after maybe 30 mins to 1 hour. I even delete them permanently from the recycle bin, but they still re-appear. Please can someone help. It's driving me mad! Thanks Mike...