Windows 10: I can't delete these things.

Discus and support I can't delete these things. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; please can someone help me delete these things? it keeps saying they are in a place they aren't and just won't delete[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RenFeest, Dec 19, 2018.

1. RenFeest Win User

I can't delete these things.

please can someone help me delete these things? it keeps saying they are in a place they aren't and just won't delete I can't delete these things. 211bead6-e893-4287-8fc8-8604acd2ac25?upload=true.png

:)

RenFeest, Dec 19, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Dec 19, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't delete these things. :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 19, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

1. I can't delete these things. - Similar Threads - can't delete things

2. I deleted the bluetooth thing in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted the bluetooth thing in windows 11: So I wanted to boost up my PC using Revo Uninstaller and deleted the Bluetooth thing I forgot what the name of it was and now I want to connect my bluetooth headphones to my pc and its not working because i deleted it please send me a download link to this thank you...
  3. I deleted the bluetooth thing in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted the bluetooth thing in windows 11: So I wanted to boost up my PC using Revo Uninstaller and deleted the Bluetooth thing I forgot what the name of it was and now I want to connect my bluetooth headphones to my pc and its not working because i deleted it please send me a download link to this thank you...
  4. why can't i delete thing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why can't i delete thing: i'm trying to delete th thing but trust instaler won't let me why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-delete-thing/c765fb7f-74be-43c6-b543-a2dfaa863298
  5. window defender is deleting every thing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    window defender is deleting every thing: because of your fucking idiot window defender its deleting all my files after my eset antivirus got expire fuck you and your fucking defender now i will get fired from my job im going to sue you...
  6. [Help] My computer has no storage and I can't delete a thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] My computer has no storage and I can't delete a thing: I have a C drive with windows on it (the full drive) and a D drive with 545 GB free. Even when I download apps on D drive I still have "no available storage". I've tried to reset my PC in multiple different ways and it always says "free some space". I've tried to delete data...
  7. I can't skip the bluetooth password thing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't skip the bluetooth password thing.: So i'm a small gamer, and i tried playing super mario 64 on my win 10 laptop, and it workt! but spinning the original joystick is way easier then try pressing WASD in the right order. so i tried connecting a decent controller. and the only thing i had was a wii remote and...
  8. restore deleted things from onedrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restore deleted things from onedrive: is it possible to restore my documents folder on onedrive? I thought I was just deleting it on OneDrive and I even deleted the stuff in the deleted folder but I ended up deleting things on my physical drive. Is it possible to restore this somehow or should I reinstall my OS?...
  9. Things are resetting anything I try to edit (Things that I make or delete reset themselves...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Things are resetting anything I try to edit (Things that I make or delete reset themselves...: Ok. First I got the "Blue screen of death" while turning on a game and google chrome at the same time (MEMORY_OVERLOAD). Second, I left a different game run while I was doing something, another blue screen of death I assume, as when I came back, I was at the lock screen and...
  10. I can't make shortcuts for some things

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't make shortcuts for some things: I have been trying to make short cuts for a few things it goes to my desktop but when i go to use it the short cut isn't there, what can I do to fix this? Thank you 114567