Windows 10: I can't detect my Samsung TV with my laptop via the 'Action Center' then 'Connect'

Discus and support I can't detect my Samsung TV with my laptop via the 'Action Center' then 'Connect' in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently got a new samsung smart TV mid feb and i'v tried connecting my laptop to it wirelessly with no issue. Only today i tried again and i found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by joshgoh, Mar 6, 2021.

1. joshgoh Win User

I can't detect my Samsung TV with my laptop via the 'Action Center' then 'Connect'

I recently got a new samsung smart TV mid feb and i'v tried connecting my laptop to it wirelessly with no issue.

Only today i tried again and i found out that i cant detect my samsung tv anymore using the same way to connect, which is,

'Bluetooth On for both TV and laptop, go to Connect via Action Center, wait for your TV name to be detected and click it to connect'

I have googled for hours/youtubing and searching for solutions to no avail. I've tried updating every single thing i could via the 'Device Manager'. Reinstalling my bluetooth. Factory resetting my television. Really helpless.

I've no idea what happened as it was connecting fine previously and I havent tried connecting till today, only to find out that it couldnt be connected. As for laptop updates, I dont recall any of those automatic 'update and shut down' option earlier. The latest updates I've done was selecting each and every single update via the 'Device Manager'.

Hope to get some help and assistance here. Thank you so much!

:)

joshgoh, Mar 6, 2021

2. Connecting wireless to Samsung TV Issue

Hello I cant seem to connect to my Samsung TV with my desktop on Windows 10 , I can however connect using my work laptop also on Windows 10

On my PC it doesn't even detect the Samsung TV, a few times it did list the TV but I got a cant connect to this device error

Tested the laptop 10 times in a row and it works every

ValhallaOutcast, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Ron212 Win User
    I am no longer able to connect to my Samsung smart tv through connect in action center.

I have tried all that has been suggested, with no success. I can stream(cast) to the TV from Movies & TV application, but if I try connecting through the Action center, the handshake fails and no connection is made. It's maddening because it worked for several
    months.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Ron212, Mar 6, 2021
  4. WorkBee Win User

I can't detect my Samsung TV with my laptop via the 'Action Center' then 'Connect'

My TV is not detected when I connect to my laptop through Thunderbolt/HDMI cable

I have a laptop with Thunderbolt(Mini Display Port) and ofcourse TV has HDMI port. Si I bought a Thunderbolt to HDMI cable and connected the devices but TV is just not showing up when I press Detect.

Now, this laptop is not having any issues when I connect it with my external monitor, its just the TV which is not being detected.

All I see is No Signal when I turn on the TV and choose the port from laptop

Any suggestions?

WorkBee, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

1. I can't detect my Samsung TV with my laptop via the 'Action Center' then 'Connect' - Similar Threads - can't detect Samsung

2. Can't login to my Samsung laptop via Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my Samsung laptop via Microsoft: Hi, I can't login to my Samsung laptop, I installed a windows update yesterday as prompted. Then after a restart, my laptop pin doesn't work, the only option is to reset the pin which I select, it then takes me to my Hotmail login, I input my password and it then tells me I'm...
  3. Can't login to my Samsung laptop via Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to my Samsung laptop via Microsoft: Hi, I can't login to my Samsung laptop, I installed a windows update yesterday as prompted. Then after a restart, my laptop pin doesn't work, the only option is to reset the pin which I select, it then takes me to my Hotmail login, I input my password and it then tells me I'm...
  4. Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv: Can someone help me? I'm trying to do connect my PC to my tv and watch AmC plus by casting it to my TV samsung smart tv Q80 Series 65. However it isn't working I've tried multiple solutions that I have found online and it doesnt work. I have an XPS 15 Running windows 11.This...
  5. Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv: Can someone help me? I'm trying to do connect my PC to my tv and watch AmC plus by casting it to my TV samsung smart tv Q80 Series 65. However it isn't working I've tried multiple solutions that I have found online and it doesnt work. I have an XPS 15 Running windows 11.This...
  6. projecting my laptop to Samsung smart tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    projecting my laptop to Samsung smart tv: Hello, I have an Asus laptop x556uv running windows 10 and a Samsung smart TV of UHD 7 series model UE50RU7100UXMI. I'm trying to project my laptop screen to the TV wireless which is discovered by the computer but the connection fails Further investigation under...
  7. Laptop connect Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop connect Samsung smart TV: laptop connect to Samsung smart TV look not clear. look how to do it make look better clear and I could use laptop to smart TV than hold on my hip nor the desk anywhere. How do I make laptop to smart TV look good work ? 132777
  8. Wireless display fails to connect to my Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless display fails to connect to my Samsung TV: I click on my TV in Settings/Connect to a Wireless Display. My TV displays the message "Connecting to your PC" My laptop displays the message "Connecting to your Device" The laptop screen goes off. The TV screen goes black (like it is trying to connect). The laptop &...
  9. Laptop cannot connect Samsung TV with HDMI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop cannot connect Samsung TV with HDMI: I have DELL laptop Vostro 5000 series. After windows 10 update (April 2018), my laptop cannot connect my Samsung TV with HDMI cable. when i roll back update, everything goes well. 1) cable is Ok. 2) my drivers are installed and all update. 3) I tried to change resolution...
  10. Action Center via Hot Corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center via Hot Corner: There's anyway to open action center like the Charm Bar from Windows 8? 39522