Windows 10: I can't disable CTRL+Shift, which is annoying AF, BECAUSE LANGUAGE SETTINGS ARE MISSING.

Discus and support I can't disable CTRL+Shift, which is annoying AF, BECAUSE LANGUAGE SETTINGS ARE MISSING. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; JUST TELL ME HOW TO DISABLE IT.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeterKristensen2, Oct 28, 2018.

1. I can't disable CTRL+Shift, which is annoying AF, BECAUSE LANGUAGE SETTINGS ARE MISSING.

JUST TELL ME HOW TO DISABLE IT.

:)

PeterKristensen2, Oct 28, 2018

2. Windows automatically disabling language shortcuts

I found some steps here that have been suggested in the past. I suggest you check the link, Monica has great screenshots covering all of the steps for her suggestion.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.

Choose Control Panel.

Under View by, select Small icon.

Click Language.

On the left side, choose Advance settings.

Click Save.

Restart your computer.

Windows Key + Space key = Changes language/keyboard pairs.

Alt + Shift = Change Language.

Ctrl + Shift = Changes keyboard.

JustinRiley, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Ctrl+shift+0 in windows 10

I play a video game in which Ctrl+Shift+0 is mapped to a specific action.

In prior versions of Windows, I was able to receive Ctrl+Shift+0 keypresses in-game by getting rid of the Windows keyboard shortcut for switching input languages.

In Windows 10, that is no longer sufficient. My game can't receive Ctrl+Shift+0 keypresses at all, even with the keyboard shortcut for input-language switching set to None.

Is there a way to get Ctrl+Shift+0 to work again in Windows 10?

Roger M.Wilcox, Oct 28, 2018
  4. gogreen Win User

I can't disable CTRL+Shift, which is annoying AF, BECAUSE LANGUAGE SETTINGS ARE MISSING.

AFS Error Info

When I click to start some programs, I get this AFS Error Info window. After clicking OK, I then get the UAC window. Except for the extra step, nothing goes wrong--it's just annoying. Sometimes programs requiring a UAC show this AFS error, sometimes not. Anyone have any idea what this is and how to stop it?

gogreen, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

I can't disable CTRL+Shift, which is annoying AF, BECAUSE LANGUAGE SETTINGS ARE MISSING.

1. I can't disable CTRL+Shift, which is annoying AF, BECAUSE LANGUAGE SETTINGS ARE MISSING. - Similar Threads - can't disable CTRL+Shift

2. I can't log in to the AF Portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in to the AF Portal: I accidentally deleted the certificate for my CAC a while back and now I can't log in. I've tried fixing the issue so many times but nothing worked. I keep getting the same error code saying " No Client Certificate presented" followed by this error code number...
  3. I can't log in to the AF Portal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in to the AF Portal: I accidentally deleted the certificate for my CAC a while back and now I can't log in. I've tried fixing the issue so many times but nothing worked. I keep getting the same error code saying " No Client Certificate presented" followed by this error code number...
  4. How the fu..ck disable `ctrl` + `shift` + `delete`?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How the fu..ck disable `ctrl` + `shift` + `delete`?: I want to disable this **** **** feature. Because of this piece of **** feature, I have lost important files many many times, so fu..ck you the person that added this feature, fu..ck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for adding such a feature.If there is a solutions, please let me know....
  5. How the fu..ck disable `ctrl` + `shift` + `delete`?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How the fu..ck disable `ctrl` + `shift` + `delete`?: I want to disable this **** **** feature. Because of this piece of **** feature, I have lost important files many many times, so fu..ck you the person that added this feature, fu..ck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for adding such a feature.If there is a solutions, please let me know....
  6. How can I disable the CTRL+SHIFT hotkey to change input languages?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I disable the CTRL+SHIFT hotkey to change input languages?: All of the old tutorials dont work anymore, I believe they changed the setting in the settings in their ongoing quest to make windows as complicated as possible. submitted by /u/FuFuTurtle [link] [comments]...
  7. Disable ctrl-shift-W

Disable ctrl-shift-W: Is there any way I can delete the ctrl-shift-W shortcut? I'm typing a large document on google drive and I use ctrl-shift-E to centre text quite often. However, the E and W key are right next to each other, so I end up closing the window usually several times a day. It's...
  8. Annoying feature that can't be disabled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying feature that can't be disabled: [ATTACH] This thing is bugging me 3rd month already. Every time i switch the language not using Shift+alt, this gets poped on my screen regardless of whether i'm playing a game or watching a video. This is especially annoying during gaming as the combination alt+shift is...
  9. Where do i disable hotkey ctrl+shift

Where do i disable hotkey ctrl+shift: Like ive been 2 hours searching for the answer, cause this shortcut is very big problem to me, whenever I play games, I need to lets say crouch and run at the same time and that changes my language and i cant switch items (1,2,3,4,5...), I cant delete my second language, i...
  10. can't disable alt shift

can't disable alt shift: hello, I want to disable alt shift, but the language tab in control center is gone. does anyone know a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/cant-disable-alt-shift/89019076-3622-4ee4-af02-2b76a031980d