Windows 10: I can't disable log-in screen

Discus and support I can't disable log-in screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I'm trying to disable the log in screen on my new machine. This is a fresh Windows 10 install. I have a local account. When I run netplwiz and attempt... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ChrisErickson3, Nov 28, 2020.

1. I can't disable log-in screen

I'm trying to disable the log in screen on my new machine. This is a fresh Windows 10 install. I have a local account. When I run netplwiz and attempt to disable the log in screen, I do not see an option to disable log in on startup. I had this issue with my Microsoft account, and the issue persists when I switched to a local account.

:)

ChrisErickson3, Nov 28, 2020
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Nov 28, 2020
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

I can't disable log-in screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

I can't disable log-in screen

1. I can't disable log-in screen - Similar Threads - can't disable log

2. Can't disable log-in password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable log-in password: Went from windows 10 to 11. I log on my microsoft account and today when i logged into my computer that only I use, it asked me for my microsoft account password. I do not want any kind of password on my computer, so I tried to find a solution. I opened netplwiz, selected my...
  3. Can't disable log-in password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't disable log-in password: Went from windows 10 to 11. I log on my microsoft account and today when i logged into my computer that only I use, it asked me for my microsoft account password. I do not want any kind of password on my computer, so I tried to find a solution. I opened netplwiz, selected my...
  4. I accidentally disabled all msconfig and now can't log-in

I accidentally disabled all msconfig and now can't log-in: So I accidentally just disabled all services in msconfig and now I'm not able to log in it stuck in the lock screen. There is only 2 option for login with PIN or fingerprint. Unfortunately, both options won't be able to use due to biometric fingerprints having been disabled,...
  5. Keyboard disabled after update, now I can't log on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard disabled after update, now I can't log on: I have a Windows 11 gaming pc. After a recent update and subsequent system restart my keyboard doesn't work. I've tried plugging it into different ports and used a different keyboard, both with no luck.I am stuck in the log on stage because I can't use a keyboard to enter my...
  6. Keyboard disabled after update, now I can't log on

Keyboard disabled after update, now I can't log on: I have a Windows 11 gaming pc. After a recent update and subsequent system restart my keyboard doesn't work. I've tried plugging it into different ports and used a different keyboard, both with no luck.I am stuck in the log on stage because I can't use a keyboard to enter my...
  7. accidentally disabled microsoft services, now I can't log in

accidentally disabled microsoft services, now I can't log in: I was trying to do a clean boot, but forgot to check the "hide all microsoft services" box. Now I can't log in, or boot into safe mode. Any help is appreciated....
  8. accidentally disabled microsoft services, now I can't log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    accidentally disabled microsoft services, now I can't log in: I was trying to do a clean boot, but forgot to check the "hide all microsoft services" box. Now I can't log in, or boot into safe mode. Any help is appreciated....
  9. Accidentally disabled Microsoft services and now I can't log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Accidentally disabled Microsoft services and now I can't log in: The Sims 4 (opened on Origin) wasn't starting up so I tried disabling services to reboot my comp for a "clean boot" but accidentally disabled all my Microsoft services and now my comp won't accept any of my passwords. When I try to troubleshoot it, it either doesn't work or...
  10. Disable both log in screens

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disable both log in screens: When I boot windows, there is two login screens showing up. One shows a random picture that someone has taken. Clicking through this login screen sends me to another login screen with my username. I'd like to disable both login screens and go straight to the desktop when I...