Windows 10: I can't do a lot of thing on my windows

Discus and support I can't do a lot of thing on my windows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can any microsoft agent help me please. I am having a problem in which many things I try to do get refused for example when deleting an app a pop up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Joe doksh, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Joe doksh Win User

I can't do a lot of thing on my windows

Can any microsoft agent help me please. I am having a problem in which many things I try to do get refused for example when deleting an app a pop up showed and said" Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device " and I had the options of yes and no but now I only have no option and it says to continue enter an admin username and password but there isn't even a place to write the things. Please I need immediate help

:)

Joe doksh, Mar 19, 2024

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 19, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 19, 2024
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

1. I can't do a lot of thing on my windows - Similar Threads - can't lot thing

2. I can't do a lot of thing on my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't do a lot of thing on my windows: Can any microsoft agent help me please. I am having a problem in which many things I try to do get refused for example when deleting an app a pop up showed and said" Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device " and I had the options of yes and no but now I...
  3. I can't do a lot of thing on my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't do a lot of thing on my windows: Can any microsoft agent help me please. I am having a problem in which many things I try to do get refused for example when deleting an app a pop up showed and said" Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device " and I had the options of yes and no but now I...
  4. I have Lag in a lot of things I do on PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Lag in a lot of things I do on PC.: Hello, so I have a lot of lag on my pc, the problem is that when I do an speedtest it goes to 450MB of download and 150MB of upload and for example, when I play a game, I am with 0% packet loss, but ate 100 to 600 ping, and my fps are always at 180, and the hardware on my pc...
  5. I have Lag in a lot of things I do on PC.

I have Lag in a lot of things I do on PC.: Hello, so I have a lot of lag on my pc, the problem is that when I do an speedtest it goes to 450MB of download and 150MB of upload and for example, when I play a game, I am with 0% packet loss, but ate 100 to 600 ping, and my fps are always at 180, and the hardware on my pc...
  6. i broke a lot of things

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i broke a lot of things: i moved my %appdata% folder, and now a lot of the windows 10 features won't work. reason for moving it: I was constantly running out of space on my windows partition and I don't have money to spend on a new hard drive with more space right now, but I did move it properly. I...
  7. how do I bypass admin password without access to a lot of things?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do I bypass admin password without access to a lot of things?: so in my school, every student got a free (quite shitty) laptop. but there is a problem. no downloaded programs can be run, task manager and the command prompt are disabled, etc. this is a problem because well, not having the ability to play factorio 24/7 is making me sad. it...
  8. Windows 10 1903 borked a lot of things on my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1903 borked a lot of things on my PC: I'm having a lot and I mean a lot of issues that's preventing me to use my Windows properly even after I got it to boot((It had took like half an hour to load)). A few of my apps take a long time to open after the update. 10 minutes to sometimes an hour before the Window tab...
  9. Lots of things are crashing on startup.

Lots of things are crashing on startup.: My pc specs are on my profile. But yeah, I clicked start menu, then settings. A window pops up and then immediately closes. Same thing with a couple other apps. They are there, but they just don't... work. However, things like the Xbox app and Steam appear to be...
  10. Lots of BSODS doing lots of things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of BSODS doing lots of things: EDIT* getting more BSODs of at random times doing random things with random messages. 'system services error' 'memory management error' and so forth EDIT** sfc.exe /scannow says i have corrupt files but it cannot fix them? argh *Original Story* seems to only happen...