Windows 10: I can't do any thing about my taskbar accept some application.

Discus and support I can't do any thing about my taskbar accept some application. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ah Yeah, I can't do anything about my taskbar, Microsoft store, and setting as well. I have tried many ways to solve it but it not solve yet. If you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Peter Vaz, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Peter Vaz Win User

I can't do any thing about my taskbar accept some application.

Ah Yeah, I can't do anything about my taskbar, Microsoft store, and setting as well. I have tried many ways to solve it but it not solve yet.

If you can help me please help.

Thank You, Peter

I never wrote an email sorry if anything wrong.

:)

Peter Vaz, Jan 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jan 22, 2021
  3. kreed66 Win User
    windows 10 home missing pin to taskbar for installed applications

I added a third step to the first suggestion, which worked for me:

1. Choose start> All apps,

2. Scroll to the application you want to pin, right click and then click
    Pin to taskbar.

3. When the desired icon tile appears in the desktop box, left click on it and drag it into the task bar.

kreed66, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

1. I can't do any thing about my taskbar accept some application. - Similar Threads - can't thing taskbar

2. My taskbar show white icon for some applications without any reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar show white icon for some applications without any reason: Hi, I have my Windows 11 Pro PC, version 22H2, OS Build 22621.963 with taskbar that does not show some icons correctly.I mean, as example, I have my Microsoft Outlook shortcut correct icon on my desktop. I launch it and then when I select "pin to taskbar" a generic white icon...
  3. My taskbar show white icon for some applications without any reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar show white icon for some applications without any reason: Hi, I have my Windows 11 Pro PC, version 22H2, OS Build 22621.963 with taskbar that does not show some icons correctly.I mean, as example, I have my Microsoft Outlook shortcut correct icon on my desktop. I launch it and then when I select "pin to taskbar" a generic white icon...
  4. Operations restricted and can't do any administrative things.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Operations restricted and can't do any administrative things.: So I installed a software named Secure Exam Browser which proctored my Amazon exam. After completing the exam I tried to shut my PC down and when I click on the power menu in sidebar it says "There are no power options available". I tried to do it by Alt+fr on desktop but...
  5. Operations restricted and can't do any administrative things.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operations restricted and can't do any administrative things.: So I installed a software named Secure Exam Browser which proctored my Amazon exam. After completing the exam I tried to shut my PC down and when I click on the power menu in sidebar it says "There are no power options available". I tried to do it by Alt+fr on desktop but...
  6. quick question about some things

quick question about some things: So I'm a little worried to why Microsoft Store is running in task manager and why Mail and Microsoft Store are using GPU I know its not using any since it says zero % but just a little curious...
  7. Can't click on some things on taskbar and keyboard not working sometimes

Can't click on some things on taskbar and keyboard not working sometimes: There are certain things on the taskbar that I cant click on, the windows start menu, the type here to search bar, and the WiFi, Bluetooth etc and the other side if the screen. When I click on them nothing happens. When I click on HP support assistant and email the message...
  8. I can't see some things in my taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't see some things in my taskbar: I have a little boy, sometimes I lend him my computer to play, he always moves things, I don't know what he did but I can't see the date and time anymore...
  9. I can't make shortcuts for some things

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't make shortcuts for some things: I have been trying to make short cuts for a few things it goes to my desktop but when i go to use it the short cut isn't there, what can I do to fix this? Thank you 114567
  10. Some things I like about FIle Explorer ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Some things I like about FIle Explorer ...: Nothing's perfect, but I enjoyed these changes: - an option to not show libraries - options to not show recently used - the scroll wheel works just by hovering over either the nav pane or the file list regardless of which is currently selected 11635