Windows 10: I can’t do anything in my laptop

Discus and support I can’t do anything in my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]I am running a Windows 10 laptop. One time, it randomly crashed and it sent me to a blue screen that told me that an error occured and to wait... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HiThereBoiiii, Nov 23, 2020.

1. I can’t do anything in my laptop

I can’t do anything in my laptop [​IMG]I am running a Windows 10 laptop. One time, it randomly crashed and it sent me to a blue screen that told me that an error occured and to wait for windows to reboot. So i waited until it was done, but when i signed in i cannot find my apps. I cannot right click, i cannot click the windows icon, clicking windows button doesnt work either, trying to open task manager with CTRL+ALT+DELETE doesnt work since when i click it, nothing shows up. Everytime i left or right click, the screen turns a bit white for 2 seconds amd then the screen turns dark for a milisecond qnd goes back to the normal colored screen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

HiThereBoiiii, Nov 23, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 23, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can’t do anything in my laptop :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 23, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can’t do anything in my laptop

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

I can’t do anything in my laptop

1. I can’t do anything in my laptop - Similar Threads - can’t anything laptop

2. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't do anything on my laptop: Well I tryna fix my window memory diagnostic tool loop that I been doing it 8 hours and it still didn't work, I try to go on safe mode by pressing f8 but it won't work, and I tryna go on startup repair and it didn't work power button method and now just gave up , I hope...
  3. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't do anything on my laptop: Well I tryna fix my window memory diagnostic tool loop that I been doing it 8 hours and it still didn't work, I try to go on safe mode by pressing f8 but it won't work, and I tryna go on startup repair and it didn't work power button method and now just gave up , I hope...
  4. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Hp pavilion is stuck on recovery page I can’t reset the laptop or do anything and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Hp pavilion is stuck on recovery page I can’t reset the laptop or do anything and I...: Can anyone help me with my problem, I can’t access nothing from my laptop and it’s stuck on recovery page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-pavilion-is-stuck-on-recovery-page-i-cant/17e43510-9a49-48ff-8aec-e53e35c88248
  6. My Hp pavilion is stuck on recovery page I can’t reset the laptop or do anything and I...

My Hp pavilion is stuck on recovery page I can’t reset the laptop or do anything and I...: Can anyone help me with my problem, I can’t access nothing from my laptop and it’s stuck on recovery page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-pavilion-is-stuck-on-recovery-page-i-cant/17e43510-9a49-48ff-8aec-e53e35c88248
  7. My laptop is stuck on choose an option and I can’t do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck on choose an option and I can’t do anything: So before everything went wrong I clicked on power button to turn off my laptop and clicked on it again so it could restart because my laptop was laggy and stuff and when I started it said starting automatic repair and it took me into choose and option and every time I click...
  8. My laptop is stuck on choose an option and I can’t do anything

My laptop is stuck on choose an option and I can’t do anything: So before everything went wrong I clicked on power button to turn off my laptop and clicked on it again so it could restart because my laptop was laggy and stuff and when I started it said starting automatic repair and it took me into choose and option and every time I click...
  9. Can’t log into anything what to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t log into anything what to do.: I messed around with files and stuff and now my windows account is gone, one remains but I can log into it and it says “The User Profile Service service failed the sign in” “User profile cannot be loaded” and I have no other options but to sleep shut down or restart. I don’t...
  10. Literally can’t do anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Literally can’t do anything.: I need help. Recently, my PC started looping automatic repair mode. No fixes that I found online could fix it so I decided to just factory reset it. After doing this, my PC worked for about an hour and now I literally cannot click on or open anything so I can’t even reset the...