Windows 10: I can't do ANYTHING, need help!

Discus and support I can't do ANYTHING, need help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I actually can't do anything at all, windows 10 is acting super weird. Today I was using the internet, and tried to open a new google chrome tab and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TehRash12, Dec 10, 2020.

1. I can't do ANYTHING, need help!

I actually can't do anything at all, windows 10 is acting super weird. Today I was using the internet, and tried to open a new google chrome tab and it wouldn't load. I was confused, but I had to go out anyway so I shut it down. When I got back, I opened it up and a while later I was unable to do anything, can't open the task manager, can't click anything, can't close anything, nothing responds. I just see my mouse floating. Absolutely nothing I can do except force it off by holding the power button.

. I simply can't do anything anymore, no taskbar working, no ctrl Alt deletex nothing.

I tried to do a SFC scan, and then a DISM tool. Both didn't work because windows froze before they can finish

I tried to do it in safe-mode but here's another issue, I can't even get into safe-mode because it keeps asking for a password. I tried my pin and my microsoft password AND NEITHER WORK. I'm totally stuck here!

submitted by /u/TehRash12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TehRash12, Dec 10, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't do ANYTHING, need help! :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 10, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 10, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't do ANYTHING, need help!

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

I can't do ANYTHING, need help!

1. I can't do ANYTHING, need help! - Similar Threads - can't ANYTHING need

2. Help, I can't do anything on the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help, I can't do anything on the computer: A few months ago, my computer started to glitch so I tried to reset it while saving the files, but some error occurred in the process and when I tried to log in to the user there was only a black screen and a cursor. I fixed it, but there are still a lot of glitches. The...
  3. Help, I can't do anything on the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, I can't do anything on the computer: A few months ago, my computer started to glitch so I tried to reset it while saving the files, but some error occurred in the process and when I tried to log in to the user there was only a black screen and a cursor. I fixed it, but there are still a lot of glitches. The...
  4. Help, I can't do anything on the computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I can't do anything (Please Help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't do anything (Please Help): So, I can't install anything from the Microsoft Store, I cant download new updates (My system Version is 1903) I can't update my drivers, I cant run applications that were downloaded thru the Microsoft Store, I cant run wsreset.exe or any super-tools like that, diagnostics...
  6. I can't do anything

I can't do anything: I have downloaded the latest update few days ago, and today i suddenly my laptop restarted showing stopcode critical process died with loophole restarting When i even went in winRe and did all the possible things i was not able to do anything. Also i am not able to uninstall...
  7. I can't do anything.

I can't do anything.: So i just got a new pc like 3 hours ago and had the windows installed and everything. Suddenly, i am unable to open any applications. I can't open internet explorer or anything. I tried to google how to fix this problem when you can't open any applications but these solutions...
  8. I can't do anything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't do anything: I don't have a active windows key I bought it from cyberpower and they gave a key with it but it never worked so now there is just a activate windows in the bottom right corner and on top of that I don't have admin powers I am for some reason on a guest account It happened...
  9. I can't do ANYTHING

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't do ANYTHING: I logged on my laptop this morning and when I'm logged in I try to open up google chrome or spotify, but nothing works! I looked deeper into this and I tried fixing it but it didn't work. It's been around 2-3 days that I've been having this issue and I'd lile for someone...
  10. After login my desktop can't do anything and need help?

in Windows 10 Support
    After login my desktop can't do anything and need help?: Turn on my computer this morning and bam have this issue where it takes for ever to boot up to the account login and once I log on takes a bit to show the desktop but once it does nothing works can't right click, scroll over the start menu and the cursor changes to the...