Windows 10: I can't do anything.

Discus and support I can't do anything. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i just got a new pc like 3 hours ago and had the windows installed and everything. Suddenly, i am unable to open any applications. I can't open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Elkanchua, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Elkanchua Win User

I can't do anything.

So i just got a new pc like 3 hours ago and had the windows installed and everything. Suddenly, i am unable to open any applications. I can't open internet explorer or anything. I tried to google how to fix this problem when you can't open any applications but these solutions required me to open applications to fix the problem which is what i am unable to do. I am really frustrated because i just got my new pc and i can't even use it because i can't open any applications at all. Please, if you faced this issue before, do help me out! Thank You!

:)

Elkanchua, Mar 26, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't do anything. :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 26, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 26, 2019
  4. I can't do anything.

imperialreign, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

I can't do anything.

1. I can't do anything. - Similar Threads - can't anything

2. Hi guys please can you help me? I can't write anything in the box to put my password into...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi guys please can you help me? I can't write anything in the box to put my password into...: HI guys I hope you can help me. I am unable to write anything in the password box to log into One Drive.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys-please-can-you-help-me-i-cant-write/e6398db5-532d-4320-88a7-5213be96a169
  3. Hi guys please can you help me? I can't write anything in the box to put my password into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi guys please can you help me? I can't write anything in the box to put my password into...: HI guys I hope you can help me. I am unable to write anything in the password box to log into One Drive.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys-please-can-you-help-me-i-cant-write/e6398db5-532d-4320-88a7-5213be96a169
  4. Hi guys please can you help me? I can't write anything in the box to put my password into...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't open anything after taking out the "activate windows" watermark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open anything after taking out the "activate windows" watermark: So I try looking everywhere for this problem so it is just me I have this windows watermark on my screen saying "please activate windows" keep in mind I already have it activated and spent alot of money on it and so when I get rid of it by looking up yt tutorials I restart my...
  6. I can't open anything after taking out the "activate windows" watermark

I can't open anything after taking out the "activate windows" watermark: So I try looking everywhere for this problem so it is just me I have this windows watermark on my screen saying "please activate windows" keep in mind I already have it activated and spent alot of money on it and so when I get rid of it by looking up yt tutorials I restart my...
  7. Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.: Hello!Since two days my laptop has been having issues, yesterday it was only one game that didn't wanted to open. Today however, I cannot click on anything. It will work for a few minutes after I start it up, but then after that it stops working. I cannot open anything,...
  8. Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.

Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.: Hello!Since two days my laptop has been having issues, yesterday it was only one game that didn't wanted to open. Today however, I cannot click on anything. It will work for a few minutes after I start it up, but then after that it stops working. I cannot open anything,...
  9. Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?

Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?: Every time i wish to download anything from the Microsoft store, or something that requires me to have Microsoft store working properly, it just says: "Try again later, something happened on our end". This has been happening for months now and it's becoming annoying....
  10. Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?: Every time i wish to download anything from the Microsoft store, or something that requires me to have Microsoft store working properly, it just says: "Try again later, something happened on our end". This has been happening for months now and it's becoming annoying....