Windows 10: I can't do it nothing on my computer

Discus and support I can't do it nothing on my computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Now Trusted installer is the owner of my computer, I can't open any file with termination (.exe)not factory reset,I thinking about buy other computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by feline23, Oct 12, 2016.

1. feline23 Win User

I can't do it nothing on my computer

Now Trusted installer is the owner of my computer, I can't open any file with termination (.exe)not factory reset,I thinking about buy other computer with the other operative system,like Google Chrome
    I'm so mad about the windows 10 !
    *Sad

:)

feline23, Oct 12, 2016
  2. mccbleue Win User

How do i put music from my computer on it and get it to read my memory card??

I don't think hard resetting the phone is the answer in your case.

If there is anything on the memory card that you need to keep (music, photos etc.) then you first need to back that up - formatting the memory card will wipe it. You could use Content Copier in PC Suite to backup all phone data from phone memory and memory
    card, then reformat the memory card using the N97s user interface, and try restoring the N81 content to it. Most of the stuff should be transferable.

Alternatively you could also connect to the PC in mass storage mode and drag/drop the contents with Windows into a folder on your hard drive, then conenct the n97 and drag/drop the content into its mass memory.

mccbleue, Oct 12, 2016
  3. How do i put music from my computer on it and get it to read my memory card??

Go to:

Applications > Office > File mgr.

You should see F: as your Storage Card.

A. If you don't see F: then you have a problem with your card.

B. If you do see it, click on it then select Options > Format.

Go into WMP and drag your music onto the drive you want F: or E: (I use mass memory), then hit the sync button in WMP.

No you should have music on your phone. But.... you might not see all the songs...

Go into:

Music > Music Library > Options > REFRESH LIBRARY (This will scan for new songs on all drives)

That should do the trick, good luck.

rasmus---01, Oct 12, 2016
Thema:

I can't do it nothing on my computer

1. I can't do it nothing on my computer - Similar Threads - can't nothing computer

2. Nothing on my computer is opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing on my computer is opening: Things such as settings task manager all pop up with error messages. I’ve tried ctrl + alt + delete but it when I click task manager it just brings me back to my Home Screen and if I try to click on anything it just shows error messages, if I try to open games it only gives...
  3. Nothing on my computer is opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing on my computer is opening: Things such as settings task manager all pop up with error messages. I’ve tried ctrl + alt + delete but it when I click task manager it just brings me back to my Home Screen and if I try to click on anything it just shows error messages, if I try to open games it only gives...
  4. My computer nowhere lags and i can not do nothing,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer nowhere lags and i can not do nothing,: HiSome time ago, i reinstall my Windows 10. Next day i went on my pc play some already downloaded games. while i was playing, i noticed, my pc suddenly lags, my songs stop playing and starts doing weird sound while i was trying to unfreeze it by furius clicking. After about 3...
  5. My computer nowhere lags and i can not do nothing,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer nowhere lags and i can not do nothing,: HiSome time ago, i reinstall my Windows 10. Next day i went on my pc play some already downloaded games. while i was playing, i noticed, my pc suddenly lags, my songs stop playing and starts doing weird sound while i was trying to unfreeze it by furius clicking. After about 3...
  6. My computer nowhere lags and i can not do nothing,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Absolutely NOTHING on my computer works

Absolutely NOTHING on my computer works: Ok so I downloaded a game overnight on my laptop Acer Predator Helios 300. I had my laptop on sleep and when I woke it up in the morning everything was working fine. I then went to go clean something and when I came back and powered on my computer, windows 10 was literally...
  8. Nothing with my computer works!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing with my computer works!!: I've for one week now tried to solve the issues on my computer but everything just seems to get worse and worse. It all started when i tried to update my Nvidia graphic card drivers. When I tried installing Geforce Experience I got an error message and the same thing...
  9. Nothing (and I mean nothing) is working on my computer. PLEASE HELP ME

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nothing (and I mean nothing) is working on my computer. PLEASE HELP ME: Okay, so. I couldn't access my start menu (every time I clicked it, it would come up 'critical error' and then log me off). I literally tried everything to resolve this issue. I ended up giving my computer a factory reset because I was about to smash my face into my monitor....
  10. My Computer Audio Is Not Working | Nothing and I mean Nothing is working..... I have no hope.

My Computer Audio Is Not Working | Nothing and I mean Nothing is working..... I have no hope.: It started today 7/21/2018 when I got my new keyboard and mouse, a Havit Keyboard and mouse combo (Very easy to find on amazon), I got on my pc to only see a X symbol by my audio, I hover over it and it says "No Audio Output is Installed" Now I'm confused because I'm using a...