Windows 10: i can't dowloand or open settings of the windows

Discus and support i can't dowloand or open settings of the windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i have installed windows 10 and after while there is on issue come to me that i can't dowloand any file or open setting smoothly every thing works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cicona12, Feb 26, 2021.

1. i can't dowloand or open settings of the windows

i have installed windows 10 and after while there is on issue come to me that i can't dowloand any file or open setting smoothly

every thing works fine and all the apps work but i jus't can't address the problem right

what could be the problem ?

last time this happen to me and made an update and it was all good but now the problem is back

i have tried to install the the update and told me there is an issue instaling the update

i have made resherch and found nothing helpfull

submitted by /u/cicona12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cicona12, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 26, 2021
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Feb 26, 2021
  4. i can't dowloand or open settings of the windows

settings wont open

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please answer the below question to understand the situation better,

• Are you facing this issue on a local account or the Microsoft Account?
    Please follow the below steps and check if it works,

• Press “Windows key + I” to open the Settings screen.
    I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer and then sign in to the Administrator account to check if this helps

Reply us if you have further queries. We will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

i can't dowloand or open settings of the windows

1. i can't dowloand or open settings of the windows - Similar Threads - can't dowloand open

2. I can't open the settings app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open the settings app: Hello everyone, it's been more than a month. I couldn't open settings on my laptop and windows didn't show any error at that time. Please help me, Thank you everyone. I have tried restarting the machine. Reset the Settings app via Windows PowerShell with the command:...
  3. I can't open the settings app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open the settings app: Hello everyone, it's been more than a month. I couldn't open settings on my laptop and windows didn't show any error at that time. Please help me, Thank you everyone. I have tried restarting the machine. Reset the Settings app via Windows PowerShell with the command:...
  4. I can't open quick setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open quick setting: These past few weeks, I can't open quick setting and calendar/notification, even with shortcuts.I've tried several solutions from YouTube, but still unable to solve it.When I hover my cursor above them, it still shows the status. But, it won't open no matter how many times...
  5. I can't open quick setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open quick setting: These past few weeks, I can't open quick setting and calendar/notification, even with shortcuts.I've tried several solutions from YouTube, but still unable to solve it.When I hover my cursor above them, it still shows the status. But, it won't open no matter how many times...
  6. I can't open any Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't open any Settings: I installed an update today through the settings. After the required restart, I tried opening the settings app as I normally do to check on all my devices' settings. But it would open and immediately close without warning or error code. I tried opening it through the Command...
  7. I can't open the settings at all

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't open the settings at all: Hello,everytime i try to do that i get the error message: File system error(-2144927439),i tried restarting the pc but it doesn't help at all,i also tried resetting my pc but it doesn't work,i get the message:There was a problem resetting your pc,is there anything i can do?if...
  8. I can't open settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't open settings: Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-settings/7727bd00-439f-496e-87e4-f39a8eddcf08
  9. I can't open my Windows settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open my Windows settings: I can't open my Windows settings, please help me. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-cant-open-my-windows-settings/9761b03b-ddec-411f-8295-7114f817338a
  10. I can't open "settings" in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open "settings" in windows 10: Settings won't open in Windows 10. Is there a online fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-cant-open-settings-in-windows-10/9ca2aad6-637d-4102-b422-2863d1adcc01

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Dowloand thing