Windows 10: I cant download a game from the microsoft store - its saying error

Discus and support I cant download a game from the microsoft store - its saying error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey im trying to install Gears of War Ultimate edition, it said i need 52 gigabytes so a freed up some storage, now i have 53 gb free. When i try to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by _HDM_, Sep 19, 2020.

1. _HDM_ Win User

I cant download a game from the microsoft store - its saying error

Hey im trying to install Gears of War Ultimate edition, it said i need 52 gigabytes so a freed up some storage, now i have 53 gb free. When i try to install it it says "error". When i click "see details" it says that i am running out of storage space? even though i have enough space to download it. Can someone help me?

:)

_HDM_, Sep 19, 2020

2. downloading app from microsoft store error

Microsoft Store won't allow me to download any app

• Games
    • Movies
    • Apps
    Nothing.

Error displayed says internet connection needed. I HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION!

BattedTomb31, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 19, 2020
  4. I cant download a game from the microsoft store - its saying error

microsoft Solitaire games Wont load and can't download any new games from Store

Hi Mosey,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing problem with Microsoft Store Apps and games.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Do you receive any error message or code when you try to play the games or download games from Windows Store?
    • What happen when you try to play the Microsoft Solitaire collection games?
    • Do you face issue only while downloading games or even other apps from Windows Store?

Note: Basic information on Apps

• UAC (User Account Control) must be enabled.
    • To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least
      1024 x 768.
    • To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least
      1366 x 768.
    • Make sure video card driver is updated.
    • Make sure that Date and Time in your device is correct and up-to date.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.
    Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Let us know if the above methods helps to fix the Store issue. If the issue persists or you have any other issues with Windows, please do post it in Microsoft Community. We would be happy to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

I cant download a game from the microsoft store - its saying error

1. I cant download a game from the microsoft store - its saying error - Similar Threads - cant download game

2. Help!!! I cant download any games from microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help!!! I cant download any games from microsoft store.: A while back I had malware on my pc which disabled my antivirus and windows update so I couldn't open microsoft store then I found a windows update activator which fixed the problem then when I try to download it says "Sorry, Something happened on our end." I have made a new...
  3. I cant download from the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant download from the Microsoft store: I recently got forza horizon 4 but i cant download it i just get the error code 0x80073CF9 i tried talking to Lester BernardReyes and he told me to do these methods and they did not help and i would like that you resolve this issue ASAP! Method 1. Repair Windows Store: 1....
  4. I cant download from the Microsoft store

I cant download from the Microsoft store: I recently got forza horizon 4 but i cant download it i just get the error code 0x80073CF9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-from-the-microsoft-store/85a6f89e-6586-4b1b-aa0c-6f15082dc17c
  5. game downloaded from microsoft store deleted on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game downloaded from microsoft store deleted on its own: so my forza horizon 4 wich i have downloaded via the microsoft store owned on xbox deleted itself, when i wanted to load up the game today it immediatly gave me an error that something was missing or something like that and i could not load the game, so i went to the...
  6. I Cant Download App or Game From Microsoft Store. Its Say You Don't Have Any Applicable Device

I Cant Download App or Game From Microsoft Store. Its Say You Don't Have Any Applicable Device: I Cant Download App or Game From Microsoft Store. But when I check to the https://account.microsoft.com/ I see my device. I was reset Microsoft Store like 10+ time still cant. I restart my pc still cant. Can anyone answer my question....
  7. Error downloading game from Microsoft Store

Error downloading game from Microsoft Store: Hi, I purchased Flight Simulator 2020 when it came out and installed perfectly fine. When the latest update came out, I started to get an error when downloading the latest update in MS Store. After many times of trying and diagnosing I decided to do a clean install of the...
  8. Error downloading games from Microsoft Store

Error downloading games from Microsoft Store: hello i have 2 microsof account yesterday i downloaded 2 3 apps from my first account but today when i want to use my second account library to download games icant then i use wsreset and delete microsoft store cache use cmd and powershell and type some cods which i see in...
  9. Cant download games from microsoft store

Cant download games from microsoft store: If I try to download a game, I get the massage "there are no applicable devices linked to your micorsoft account" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-games-from-microsoft-store/23bf9ead-a3e8-4e61-b5bc-927341630a78"
  10. Cant Download Owned Games From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Download Owned Games From Microsoft Store: Just Refer To My Screenshot it says i cant install State Of Decay 2 DLC on my Device weird things is i can install the main game but not the DLC [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And Here Is All My Device List [ATTACH] Now My PC Spec [ATTACH] Hope Someone can help me ~_~...