Windows 10: I can't download a game I bought

Discus and support I can't download a game I bought in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have recently purchased an app and it does show up in my order history yet when I go to download/install it, it tells me to buy it again. When I try... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by avibecker, Jun 23, 2021.

1. avibecker Win User

I can't download a game I bought

I have recently purchased an app and it does show up in my order history yet when I go to download/install it, it tells me to buy it again. When I try to buy it again it won't let me because It says I already own it. I have talked with a rep earlier and they told me to do a bunch of things and then they hung up. I did all the things they asked of me yet it did not work. I do not remember how I got to talking with a real person but whenever I try to now, it does not let me and just keeps sending me in circles to the automated voice response and virtual assistant who are of no help. The person

:)

avibecker, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Darkleoco Win User

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jun 23, 2021
  4. I can't download a game I bought

i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

I can't download a game I bought

1. I can't download a game I bought - Similar Threads - can't download game

2. i BOUGHT IN-GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i BOUGHT IN-GAME: PUR-User AlreadyOwnsContent EG7mGM+COG7w3Vo.2.9.1.2.1 2023/03/28 - 21;16;59 UTCI GET THIS MESSAGE AFTER I PURCHASED IN-GAME CASH WHILE PLAYING TOWNSHIP AND RRECEIVE CASH WHICH IS UNACCETABLE I'VE PURCHASD A LOT THRU MICOSOFT AND CAN;T UNDERSTAND WHY PLAYEX IS SAYING THAT I...
  3. i BOUGHT IN-GAME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i BOUGHT IN-GAME: PUR-User AlreadyOwnsContent EG7mGM+COG7w3Vo.2.9.1.2.1 2023/03/28 - 21;16;59 UTCI GET THIS MESSAGE AFTER I PURCHASED IN-GAME CASH WHILE PLAYING TOWNSHIP AND RRECEIVE CASH WHICH IS UNACCETABLE I'VE PURCHASD A LOT THRU MICOSOFT AND CAN;T UNDERSTAND WHY PLAYEX IS SAYING THAT I...
  4. I can't download the game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download the game: Hello everyone, 2 - 3 days ago I wanted to download the game Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store, but I can't because there are 2 problems, 1 it does not start downloading the game at all, and 2 it is the Initialization of the download, it just hung on this phrase and...
  5. How do I get a refund for a game I bought that I can't download.

How do I get a refund for a game I bought that I can't download.: I bought minecraft today and I can't download it no matter what fixes I try I can't get the game to download. I should not be stuck with a game that doesn't even work because the Microsoft store has been having issues like this forever. I checked order history and there's no...
  6. Cant download game that I bought on Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download game that I bought on Xbox: So i bought minecraft of my xbox and recently got a gaming pc, and im having an issue where i cant download it onto my pc. Is this intentional or fo i have to re buy minecraft on my pc?...
  7. I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but I can't download any games.

I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but I can't download any games.: Is anyone else having this problem? I bought Game Pass Ultimate for PC and on my account it shows up as a live recurring payment, but I can't download any games. When I click on a game that should be available through Game Pass it shows "With Game Pass" instead of "Install"....
  8. i can't download minecraft after i bought it

i can't download minecraft after i bought it: i bought minecraft for $29.99 and clicked download but nothing is happening and still nothing wont happen why won't it i tried refunding it and buying it again didn't work i logged out and back it didn't work please help...
  9. I can't download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download games: I've signed up for Xbox game pass for pc, I can download every game there except Final Fantasy XV and Yakuza 0. Whenever I try to download I get message says "Game name is currently not avialable" What's wrong?...
  10. Can't Download Game I Bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Game I Bought: Hey. My device is linked to my microsoft account (gaming laptop). I don't have an XBox, I just want to download The Outer Worlds so I can play it when it comes out. I bought the game- and everything went fine on the transaction end of things- but when I try to install it, it...