Windows 10: I can't download a game I purchased

Discus and support I can't download a game I purchased in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey there , a while ago i bought Minecraft win 10 edition and i downloaded it , a week ago i was deleting some apps which i deleted Minecraft with them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NirnMK, Dec 2, 2018.

1. NirnMK Win User

I can't download a game I purchased

Hey there , a while ago i bought Minecraft win 10 edition and i downloaded it , a week ago i was deleting some apps which i deleted Minecraft with them , when i went to redownload from the store it said trial owned altho i have the full game i bought

Thank you

:)

NirnMK, Dec 2, 2018

2. Help making a game purchase.

i need a hand to purchase bad company 2 Vietnam online, can someone guide me to the proper procedure steps to to buy and download the game thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 2, 2018
  3. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 2, 2018
  4. I can't download a game I purchased

Purchased Xbox Live games WILL NOT download!!

ok this is similar to many post's but it seems that the problem is getting worse.

Firstly, I am using a HTC 7 Trophy, I am connected via my home WiFi.. and I use my own xbox live gamertag details for purchases.

I first noticed problems when an update became available for HTC Hub, this update would not download.

After about a week or two an update was released for the xbox live game Flight Control (which I have fully purchased).. Once again this would not download. I posted the problem on here.

J WOODS who's profile is here>> http://social.answers.microsoft.com...jtvJYNskiIBdBpmExx7x5usQ1vr19dUVu8=&sp=forums

He posted this as an answer to the problem

For the symptoms you are describing, I would suggest the following steps:

• Delete the app from the Phone by tapping and holding on the app and then tapping “delete”.
    • Go back to Marketplace and reinstall the app.
    If that doesn’t work:

• Turn off the phone, remove the battery for 30 - 60 seconds, replace the battery and restart the phone. Removing the battery may not be absolutely necessary but I don't want to tell you to try it later I can't download a game I purchased :)
    • Repeat the first 2 steps above.
    Let us know if this works.

Best regards.

IT DOES NOT WORK...

Now, after following J Woods advice, Flight Control WILL NOT download at all. I am still connected via my WiFi...and every time I try to download the game it displays "Attention required. Press here." when I press on the message it then displays another
    message. syaing "Can't get this information at the moment. Check again in a little while."

But this is not the only problem of its type..

On December 26th 2010, I purchased Bejewled LIVE from the Xbox Live marketplace on the phone. Straight after purchasing I recieved the same error messages as I did with flight control. Even though I have not been able to download the game as of yet (despite
    many attempts)... Microsoft did not delay in STEALING MY MONEY...

I am getting very fed up of complaining and trying many different methods to try and get my game that I HAVE PAID FOR... But it seems that Microsoft couldn't care less.

They have not even acknowledged that they are aware of this problem or given any indication that they are going to fix it... But yet they are quite happy to take peoples money and refer you to the disclaimer at the bottom of every purchase which claims..
    "there are no refunds on this purchase"

Surely if they cannot provide me with the items I have paid for, then I am entitled to a refund. If anyone knows what I can do about this please reply. Because if this is not fixed soon I will be seeking legal action. Even Microsoft are not above the law,
    and charging me for something that they don't give me is a violation of consumer rights.

GizM0 The Great, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

I can't download a game I purchased

1. I can't download a game I purchased - Similar Threads - can't download game

2. I can't download the game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download the game: Hello everyone, 2 - 3 days ago I wanted to download the game Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store, but I can't because there are 2 problems, 1 it does not start downloading the game at all, and 2 it is the Initialization of the download, it just hung on this phrase and...
  3. Cant download game I purchased

Cant download game I purchased: I purchased a game titled UFC 4 because it was on sale for $30 and it only has the option to dowoad it o an xbox one, which i dont have, i bought it off of my pc on the microsoftstore.com, how do i download it to my pc?...
  4. I can't download a game I bought

I can't download a game I bought: I have recently purchased an app and it does show up in my order history yet when I go to download/install it, it tells me to buy it again. When I try to buy it again it won't let me because It says I already own it. I have talked with a rep earlier and they told me to do a...
  5. having trouble downloading a game that i purchased on website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having trouble downloading a game that i purchased on website: hi i just downloaded "minecraft dungeons" in website. I purchased using regular microsoft id and when i click download button from the website, my computer opens microsoft store with a different idstudent id logged in. I want to add my 'regular account' in order to...
  6. Can't Download Purchased Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Download Purchased Game: I use a code to buy a game and I downloaded it on my old computer, but now I built a new pc and signed in with the same account, but I can't download it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-purchased-game/cbab32fc-70e8-4596-a272-3b32571a191a
  7. Why can't I download app purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I download app purchased: Why can't I download app purchased? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-app-purchased/e33e9f1d-37c6-43b9-81b3-ed02c71429d4
  8. I can't download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download games: I've signed up for Xbox game pass for pc, I can download every game there except Final Fantasy XV and Yakuza 0. Whenever I try to download I get message says "Game name is currently not avialable" What's wrong?...
  9. I am unable to download a game i have purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to download a game i have purchased: I bought a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 and used it with my laptop for years. After a re-install of Windows 10 my Xbox live account and Microsoft accounts are fine and they recognise my device perfectly until I go to my Library, which knows that I own Minecraft, but has...
  10. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.: I rented a movie from the microsoft store and I can't seem to download it to watch it offline. Only works when there is internet connection. Are movies rented for streaming only? There is no subtitles in the movie as well....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. already purchased minecraft cant download

2. microsoft phone syaing attention required

3. minecraft cant download purchased game

4. i bought minecraft win 10 but cant download it