Windows 10: I can't download Among Us?

Discus and support I can't download Among Us? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have tried multiple times to download Among Us from the Microsoft Store. The blue "Install" button, no matter how many times I click it, does not do... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KodyJenkins, Jun 16, 2021.

1. I can't download Among Us?

I have tried multiple times to download Among Us from the Microsoft Store. The blue "Install" button, no matter how many times I click it, does not do anything. All of the help pages I've been to were of no help. I've reinstalled, reset, etc. to try and get it to work, but it just won't. The button works for any other game, but for Among Us? No dice. I don't know what to do. I hope this page can help me, but if it can't, I am completely out of options.

:)

KodyJenkins, Jun 16, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't download Among Us? :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 16, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

I can't download Among Us?

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

I can't download Among Us?

1. I can't download Among Us? - Similar Threads - can't download Among

2. mod among us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mod among us: Je sais comment aller dans les fichier du jeux mais quand je glisse comme dans les vidéo les fichiers du mod d'among us et après je l'ouvre. Il n'y a rien est-ce normal j'ai télégargé le jeu sur microsoft store ?...
  3. mod among us

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mod among us: Je sais comment aller dans les fichier du jeux mais quand je glisse comme dans les vidéo les fichiers du mod d'among us et après je l'ouvre. Il n'y a rien est-ce normal j'ai télégargé le jeu sur microsoft store ?...
  4. Among us not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Among us not working: I have been trying to download among us because it deleted itself but when i try in microsoft store. It redirects to this app called gaming services https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/among-us-not-working/6650b017-f8ba-4b86-85dd-0c9f22cc86a8
  5. How to download Among Us on PC windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to download Among Us on PC windows 10?: Hello everyone, due to the very stressful situation of Covid 19 epidemic, I have lost my job, now I am very sad and I am looking for some games to play for entertainment, including Among Us 2021.6.15, but I don't know how to download it for my PC, any help I would appreciate...
  6. Among us mod install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Among us mod install: i downloaded among us microsoft store how do i install mods https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/among-us-mod-install/7d765544-d394-47a8-b450-8ee7e8cb0970
  7. Among Us

Among Us: How can I install mods onto among us from the Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/among-us/9a5c049f-69b5-4e5d-a7d4-0cda217bcdc7
  8. Among us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Among us: i downloaded Among us on my PC every time is press play this comes out : Among Us is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 not sure what to do to help ??...
  9. Among Us On Microsoft Store

Among Us On Microsoft Store: I would like to get the pet pack on the microsoft store but have the steam version of among us. Will it install to the game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/among-us-on-microsoft-store/e61ee4c4-16e2-418b-8b6c-0779283b2bb5
  10. Among Us Refund not working

Among Us Refund not working: Whenever I try to refund a game called Among Us it says something along the lines of "It's an issue on our end" and it's frustrating. I've been trying to refund this game for like 4 days now and the issue keeps appearing. I have previously submitted a refund request but it...