Windows 10: I cant download any games onto my microSD card

Discus and support I cant download any games onto my microSD card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I ordered a microSD card for my laptop because it was low on space but every time I try to download any games onto it, it says that something is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MooseIn, Jul 22, 2021.

1. MooseIn Win User

I cant download any games onto my microSD card

I ordered a microSD card for my laptop because it was low on space but every time I try to download any games onto it, it says that something is corrupt. I already made it so everything saves to the card on default but it didn't help.

:)

MooseIn, Jul 22, 2021

2. Music Sync with microsd card

Hello -

I am having all kinds of problems using my microsd card to sync music. I have a Lumia 822. I can sync music to my phone without issue. But, if I try to sync music to my microsd card, I get duplicate listings of songs. And, every time I try to re-sync,
    the song is listed again. This doesn't happen for every song, but for many. I have tried two different microsd cards - one is 32g and the other 64. Same problem for both. Any suggestions?

TIA

howiewolverine, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
  4. cmlmstf Win User

cmlmstf, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

1. I cant download any games onto my microSD card - Similar Threads - cant download games

2. Format microSD card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Format microSD card: I tried to format a SanDisk microSD 64 GB card using File explorer without success.The card name could not be changed.The card could not be formatted regardless quick or full.All folders and files could be deleted except some files in 2 folders. However, about two dozen files...
  3. Format microSD card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Format microSD card: I tried to format a SanDisk microSD 64 GB card using File explorer without success.The card name could not be changed.The card could not be formatted regardless quick or full.All folders and files could be deleted except some files in 2 folders. However, about two dozen files...
  4. how to format a MicroSD card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to format a MicroSD card?: I bought a MicroSD card for my doorbell camera and the unit says the disc needs to be formatted. I knew how to do this 20 years ago, but not anymore :- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-format-a-microsd-card/eea89181-bc42-4033-9b5e-bf45de1d459b
  5. unable read microsd card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable read microsd card: when i insert the microsd card using the adapter i get the following error. I receive this on windows 10 as well as windows 11.The IO operation at logical block address 0x0 for Disk 1 PDO name: \Device\000000ec was retried.Event ID : 153source: disk...
  6. unable read microsd card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable read microsd card: when i insert the microsd card using the adapter i get the following error. I receive this on windows 10 as well as windows 11.The IO operation at logical block address 0x0 for Disk 1 PDO name: \Device\000000ec was retried.Event ID : 153source: disk...
  7. Why cant i download any games?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why cant i download any games?: i get these error codes every time i try to download any game 0x803FB107, 0x80070422. everytime https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-any-games/2d632f07-8409-4942-822b-66eafaa6a86c
  8. Cannot write to microSD card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot write to microSD card: I needed to spin up a new instance of Raspbian so I ran up balenaEtcher and tried to burn to a brand new Sandisk 16GB card using a Sandisk ImageMate PRO. The operation failed. Grabbed another (not new) microSD which I confirmed was working and tried again with that one....
  9. HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY GAMES ONTO MY 256MB SD CARD FOR FIRST TIME?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY GAMES ONTO MY 256MB SD CARD FOR FIRST TIME?: I NEED TO DOWN LOAD MY GAMES ONTO A SD CARD CAN I GET A RESPOND? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-my-games-onto-my-256mb-sd-card/91dfe653-ab4d-4149-8381-17bbd0225ff3
  10. MicroSD Card drive cant open and cant format

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MicroSD Card drive cant open and cant format: Hey guys, I have ADATA MicroSD Card 64GB and it was working fine yesterday and I decided to format it. It does format good but I run quick format again and than its showing me the error below. [img] Regards. 83599

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant download my windows phone games