Windows 10: I cant download any games onto my microSD card

Discus and support I cant download any games onto my microSD card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I ordered a microSD card for my laptop because it was low on space but every time I try to download any games onto it, it says that something is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MooseIn, Jul 22, 2021.

1. MooseIn Win User

I cant download any games onto my microSD card

I ordered a microSD card for my laptop because it was low on space but every time I try to download any games onto it, it says that something is corrupt. I already made it so everything saves to the card on default but it didn't help.

:)

MooseIn, Jul 22, 2021

2. Music Sync with microsd card

Hello -

I am having all kinds of problems using my microsd card to sync music. I have a Lumia 822. I can sync music to my phone without issue. But, if I try to sync music to my microsd card, I get duplicate listings of songs. And, every time I try to re-sync,
    the song is listed again. This doesn't happen for every song, but for many. I have tried two different microsd cards - one is 32g and the other 64. Same problem for both. Any suggestions?

TIA

howiewolverine, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
  4. cmlmstf Win User

cmlmstf, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

1. I cant download any games onto my microSD card - Similar Threads - cant download games

2. Why cant i download any games?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why cant i download any games?: i get these error codes every time i try to download any game 0x803FB107, 0x80070422. everytime https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-any-games/2d632f07-8409-4942-822b-66eafaa6a86c
  3. Cant install games onto my ext. drive

Cant install games onto my ext. drive: So I've posted about this 2 other times, both times the person helping just disappears if I don't respond quick enough. The only way I can get continued help is to make a new post. Since early December last year, I've been having an issue with the Microsoft store with it not...
  4. cant download my game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant download my game: hi i bought sea of tieves but if i wanna change my disk to d instead of c it wont install ive tried getting things to save on my d disk but it gives me an error when trying...
  5. i cant download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download games: on game pass, when i try to download a game it pops up with error and the error code 0x80070424 i do not know if i have done something wrong or there is something wrong with game pass but am stuck. please help!!!!!...
  6. Cant install games onto my M drive

Cant install games onto my M drive: Hello, So I recently reset my computer because of an unrelated issue but, since then I haven't been able to install games onto my other drives. I've tried a lot of fixes and workarounds but none have worked, is there any way to do this without reformating the drive?...
  7. I cant download games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant download games: Microsoft store wont let me download anything steam works just fine but when I go to the microsoft store to redownload minecraft because it wasnt responding it wont download at all please help submitted by /u/SketchyLand5938 [link] [comments]...
  8. Cant Download my Game!!!

Cant Download my Game!!!: Today i wanted to Download Forza Horizon 3 again. I got a Key 2 years ago and it worked i played the game and had fun. But now when I go to the stor i can only buy the game and its not in my library to download. I need help please!!!...
  9. HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY GAMES ONTO MY 256MB SD CARD FOR FIRST TIME?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY GAMES ONTO MY 256MB SD CARD FOR FIRST TIME?: I NEED TO DOWN LOAD MY GAMES ONTO A SD CARD CAN I GET A RESPOND? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-my-games-onto-my-256mb-sd-card/91dfe653-ab4d-4149-8381-17bbd0225ff3
  10. MicroSD Card drive cant open and cant format

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MicroSD Card drive cant open and cant format: Hey guys, I have ADATA MicroSD Card 64GB and it was working fine yesterday and I decided to format it. It does format good but I run quick format again and than its showing me the error below. [img] Regards. 83599