Windows 10: I can't download any rented movies from the Windows Store

Discus and support I can't download any rented movies from the Windows Store in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I keep getting this message. I Googled it, and some solutions say to check permissions. I did, and I already have full control. [img] 31799 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tzhu07, Nov 27, 2015.

1. tzhu07 Win User

I can't download any rented movies from the Windows Store

I keep getting this message. I Googled it, and some solutions say to check permissions. I did, and I already have full control.

I can't download any rented movies from the Windows Store [​IMG]

:)

tzhu07, Nov 27, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Microsoft Store - Movie Rental - Offline Download Greyed Out

I have recently re-installed windows 10. Going on a trip and want to rent a few movies from the Microsoft Store. I can pick a movies, pick hd but when going to rent it only gives me the option to Stream. Why is the offline rental option greyed out.
    I can't pick it.

NickLemieux, Nov 27, 2015
  3. Movies and TV - cannot download a movie rental

Fresh install of WIndows 10. when i go to the store, select a movie (any movie), select "rent" - i can only stream. the selection for "download" is not available

KellyMondloch, Nov 27, 2015
Thema:

I can't download any rented movies from the Windows Store

1. I can't download any rented movies from the Windows Store - Similar Threads - can't download rented

2. Movie I purchased and watched won't download. Purchased..not rented..

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Movie I purchased and watched won't download. Purchased..not rented..: I purchased and watched a movie, A Tuba to Cuba, with the expectation of downloading. Why can't I download it onto my computer? This is frustrating....
  3. why i can't download any app from the store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why i can't download any app from the store: i am trying to download one app from the store of the windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-download-any-app-from-the-store/81712601-c2a9-4101-9288-0563ff249f2e
  4. Can't download episode of Supergirl from Microsoft Movies & TV Store

Can't download episode of Supergirl from Microsoft Movies & TV Store: I am trying to download episodes from Season 4 of Supergirl, which I purchased on the Microsoft Movies and TV Store. I keep getting the following error message: "Couldn't download. Please try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for...
  5. Playing a movie rented from Microsoft store

Playing a movie rented from Microsoft store: Hi. I'm trying to watch The Death of Superman from the Microsoft store. The volume of my computer, and the video playback from Microsoft are both turned up. But, I can't hear the dialogue. I can hear background explosions and all of the background noises, but I can't hear...
  6. Why can't I download this game from the windows store?

Why can't I download this game from the windows store?: I've tried downloading The Long Dark at least 5 times now after trying wsreset, running the troubleshooter, restarting my PC, deleting the app and trying a reinstall, and more, but nothing seems to work. It downloads past the actual size of the game, but there is no movement...
  7. Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store: I cant use the $ on my M acount 2 rent or buy MOVIES ***Original title: help*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-rent-or-buy-movies-from-microsoft-store/112b07cf-d74f-48e9-be40-71b5c9dc3879"
  8. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.: I rented a movie from the microsoft store and I can't seem to download it to watch it offline. Only works when there is internet connection. Are movies rented for streaming only? There is no subtitles in the movie as well....
  9. I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store: Alright so here's my problem (basically the title but more information). I go on the Microsoft Store and search for Roblox. To this point everything is fine. But then I click "Install" (It says I already own it) and then it starts but a couple seconds later I received a...
  10. I can't download asphalt 8 from windows store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download asphalt 8 from windows store.: It always gets stuck at 31% even after reinstalling windows. Already tried to reset store cache etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/i-cant-download-asphalt-8-from-windows-store/1e85e3ea-4dc8-416b-a9f8-3e6fbfad0fd3