Windows 10: I can't download any rented movies from the Windows Store

Discus and support I can't download any rented movies from the Windows Store in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I keep getting this message. I Googled it, and some solutions say to check permissions. I did, and I already have full control. [img] 31799 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tzhu07, Nov 27, 2015.

1. tzhu07 Win User

I can't download any rented movies from the Windows Store

I keep getting this message. I Googled it, and some solutions say to check permissions. I did, and I already have full control.

I can't download any rented movies from the Windows Store [​IMG]

:)

tzhu07, Nov 27, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Microsoft Store - Movie Rental - Offline Download Greyed Out

I have recently re-installed windows 10. Going on a trip and want to rent a few movies from the Microsoft Store. I can pick a movies, pick hd but when going to rent it only gives me the option to Stream. Why is the offline rental option greyed out.
    I can't pick it.

NickLemieux, Nov 27, 2015
  3. Movies and TV - cannot download a movie rental

Fresh install of WIndows 10. when i go to the store, select a movie (any movie), select "rent" - i can only stream. the selection for "download" is not available

KellyMondloch, Nov 27, 2015
Thema:

I can't download any rented movies from the Windows Store

1. I can't download any rented movies from the Windows Store - Similar Threads - can't download rented

2. I can't watch a rented movie

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't watch a rented movie: Hello, i've rented a movie but can't watch it. If I click on 'watch; and it says "can't get you there" first pic. If I click 'close' the only option given, it shows 0 videos second pic, on my PC. Why is this? Could it be because the site was german, and i live in romania?...
  3. I can't watch a rented movie

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't watch a rented movie: Hello, i've rented a movie but can't watch it. If I click on 'watch; and it says "can't get you there" first pic. If I click 'close' the only option given, it shows 0 videos second pic, on my PC. Why is this? Could it be because the site was german, and i live in romania?...
  4. I can't watch a rented movie

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Rented a movie, can't watch it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rented a movie, can't watch it: I tried renting a movie from my Mac. Paid for it and then realized I can't watch it on a non-Windows machine. For the life of me I don't know why this is the case, but ok. I fired up a Windows 10 machine that I have, logged in and instead of it showing the movie in the...
  6. Rented a movie, can't watch it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rented a movie, can't watch it: I tried renting a movie from my Mac. Paid for it and then realized I can't watch it on a non-Windows machine. For the life of me I don't know why this is the case, but ok. I fired up a Windows 10 machine that I have, logged in and instead of it showing the movie in the...
  7. Rented a movie from Microsoft store

Rented a movie from Microsoft store: Hey!What's up guys, hoping someone could help me with this issue. So, recently, I wanted to watch a movie and I wanted to rent Fast and Furious 6, the extended version. I managed to purchase it from Microsoft store without any issues, however, once I payed for it, I go ahead...
  8. Cant download rented movie

Cant download rented movie: I just rented a movie from microsoft store. I tried to download it from movies and tv but it just said pending. Then I tried to restart the download and now it says i already watched the whole movie and cant download it anymore. Is there an any solution for this problem?...
  9. Playing a movie rented from Microsoft store

Playing a movie rented from Microsoft store: Hi. I'm trying to watch The Death of Superman from the Microsoft store. The volume of my computer, and the video playback from Microsoft are both turned up. But, I can't hear the dialogue. I can hear background explosions and all of the background noises, but I can't hear...
  10. Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store: I cant use the $ on my M acount 2 rent or buy MOVIES ***Original title: help*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-rent-or-buy-movies-from-microsoft-store/112b07cf-d74f-48e9-be40-71b5c9dc3879"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. movie rental - offline download greyed out: windows 10