Windows 10: I can´t download anything from any of my browsers

Discus and support I can´t download anything from any of my browsers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So i first noticed this whil trying to download Uplay to my computer when a strange message appeared "error while analising virus", i have tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ricardoalcobia, Jul 2, 2020.

1. I can´t download anything from any of my browsers

So i first noticed this whil trying to download Uplay to my computer when a strange message appeared "error while analising virus", i have tried to disable windows defender and enable it again, looked for virus and nothing came up.

The worst part is i cant even download a new antivirus to my computer, plss help!!!!

:)

ricardoalcobia, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Irony Win User

I can't download anything. Slow internet?

So, I can't download anything larger than 900kb, and I can't figure out why. Chrome is my favorite, and I've been trying for a couple days now to download mods from skyrim nexus. It'll be going at like 15kbps for the first 900kb then die completely. And it does it with every download. And this is infuriating because I can't even download another browser to try. Also, internet explorer won't even start downloading anything...

And meanwhile, steam can be downloading at like 500kbps. I'm at a loss as to what to do. Any help would be appreciated

Irony, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Windows 10 won't let any of my browsers download anything

Hi Sadiq,

This issue might happen if the proxy server is enabled. As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to clear cache and cookies of
    Microsoft edge and Internet Explorer browser.

Follow the below steps:

Delete Cache and Cookie from Edge.

• Click on the (…) symbol, then click on
    Settings.

• Locate and select Clear Browsing Data.

• Check the first six options and click on Clear Data.

Delete Cache and Cookie from Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key + R key, type inetcpl.cpl
      and press Enter key.
    • Click on Delete.
    • Check the first four options and click on Delete
      option.

Also, I suggest you to follow the steps below to check and disable proxy.

• Press Windows key and select Settings.

• Click on Network & Internet and click on
      Proxy in the left pane.

• Turn off Use a proxy server under
      Manual proxy setup
      and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

I can´t download anything from any of my browsers

NOTIFICATION can not download in any browser

Hi,

If you are doing an online job, there's a possibility that the issue can occur from browser, server, and website problems.

For us to better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Which browser are you using?
    • Is the issue happening on a different browser?

If you're using Internet Explorer, try disabling the Pop-up Blocker option by following these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click the Gear icon (Options) located on the top-right corner.
    • Select Internet options.
    • Click Privacy.
    • Uncheck the Turn on Pop-up Blocker option.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

To recover missing dual boot menu, we suggest checking this article
    written by Andre Da Costa (Microsoft MVP and Article Author) which is helpful in resolving the issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

I can´t download anything from any of my browsers

1. I can´t download anything from any of my browsers - Similar Threads - can´t download anything

2. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION / MUPS.SYS failed when downloading anything from any browser from...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION / MUPS.SYS failed when downloading anything from any browser from...: Since the last Windows update, anytime I try to download anything, using any browser, from the Internet the system crashes with BsOD. See attached screen shots or error and system info....
  3. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION / MUPS.SYS failed when downloading anything from any browser from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION / MUPS.SYS failed when downloading anything from any browser from...: Since the last Windows update, anytime I try to download anything, using any browser, from the Internet the system crashes with BsOD. See attached screen shots or error and system info....
  4. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION / MUPS.SYS failed when downloading anything from any browser from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't download anything with browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't download anything with browsers: Hi I can' t download anything from browsers, everytime the download starts after few second the speed drops to 0 and it says "Download Failed- Network Error". i'm on Ethernet and i've already updated the drivers. i can download games with steam, i have this problem only with...
  6. Please HELP! I can´t download anything[MICROSOFT Store]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please HELP! I can´t download anything[MICROSOFT Store]: I don´t know if i am on the right subreddit, but i have some issues with my Microsoft Store. Yesterday I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. It was 2 Month ago since the last time I was downloading something in Microsoft Store. So I started Downloading the game and got...
  7. Can´t download any file over 100MB

Can´t download any file over 100MB: Hi, since i updated to 2004 I am not able to download files over 100MB on my main computer. If I want to download a file over 100MB with any broswer I tested Firefox, Edge, Vivaldi it crashes between instant and after some MB. Firefox also prompts me the message that...
  8. Can't download anything from any browser on Win 10

Can't download anything from any browser on Win 10: I just noticed this yesterday. I tried saving an image from a website on google chrome and nothing happened. I've tried downloading files from other websites and had the same result on Chrome. I switched over to microsoft edge and had the same result. I then tried internet...
  9. Can not download anything from the internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can not download anything from the internet: I am trying to download files off of the internet to MOD a game i play. i click download and once it reaches 100% a pop up says blank contained a virus and has been deleted. i watched some viedos and they said to disable antivirus settings in windows security center. After...
  10. I can't fully download/install any file from any of my browsers

I can't fully download/install any file from any of my browsers: For the past five days I have not been able to fully download or install any file. Whether I try FireFox, Chrome, or Edge if I save or run a program file for download it downloads to the browser but then when I click on the downloaded file in the browser nothing happens and...