Windows 10: I can't download anything from Microsoft Store error code 0x87AF000B

Discus and support I can't download anything from Microsoft Store error code 0x87AF000B in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried to reset the Microsoft Store but I cant find it in settings. Is there anyway to re-install the store?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Өсөх-ЭрдэнэБатсайхан, Jan 21, 2020.

1. I can't download anything from Microsoft Store error code 0x87AF000B

I tried to reset the Microsoft Store but I cant find it in settings. Is there anyway to re-install the store?

:)

Өсөх-ЭрдэнэБатсайхан, Jan 21, 2020

2. App downloads and error code 0x87AF000B

I cannot download apps in the Windows store - keep getting error code 0x87AF000B. Please advise method to fix.

Thank you,

DonnaSB_45, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Cannot Download Apps/Install Updates from the Store (0x87AF000B)

There are a number of threads on Microsoft regarding the Store and error 0x87AF000B (though none seem marked 'solved'). Many mention that it will work correctly signed into Windows with another account (local or Microsoft). Here's one...
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...6-f56c0bd33c13

It suggests that something in your user profile is to blame. Have you tried using a different user account?

4. I can't download anything from Microsoft Store error code 0x87AF000B

Error Code: 0x87AF000B

I'm tying to update apps in the Store App. Downloads seem to be ok. After that every update fails with Error Code: 0x87AF000B.

Can you give me any hint ?

Regards,

Matthias

Matthiasismyname, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

I can't download anything from Microsoft Store error code 0x87AF000B

1. I can't download anything from Microsoft Store error code 0x87AF000B - Similar Threads - can't download anything

2. Can't download anything from store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download anything from store: I just got a new laptop running windows 10, and I'm trying to download apps from the store but can't, the download button is blocked and it says app not compatible with this device, however, my device has high specs and I'm sure it's enough to run the apps I'm trying to...
  3. Can't download anything from the store, error 0x803FB005

Can't download anything from the store, error 0x803FB005: Hello Brand new HP OMEN PC (15-DC1018CA). Everything works like a marvel... Excep the store. I want to download some apps and stuff from the store but everything gives me the error 0x803FB005. This is a brand new PC. I've tryied the WSRESTORE commande, the Reset button in...
  4. Can't download anything from the Microsoft store

Can't download anything from the Microsoft store: When I try to download anything at all from the store I get a message that says something unexpected happened with this error: Code: 0x80070006 I've tried running the troubleshooter but it didn't do anything, reset my computer and also tried reinstalling the Microsoft Store...
  5. Can't Download Anything In the Microsoft Store. I Get the Same Error Code Every Time.

Can't Download Anything In the Microsoft Store. I Get the Same Error Code Every Time.: Hello, hope everyone's doing well, I'm having an issue in the Microsoft store that unables me from downloading anything. I thought I was just a problem with one specific game, but after I tried downloading other apps it still gave me the same error. The infamous "Couldn't...
  6. Can't download anything from Microsoft Store Error 0x80072f8f

Can't download anything from Microsoft Store Error 0x80072f8f: Been trying to download Sea of Thieves but I keep getting errors and I've tried everything: wsreset, power shell, formatting the computer, services, cmd, reset and terminate Microsoft store. So how can I download the game? Paid for it but after 3 days of trying to download, I...
  7. I can't download anything in the microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download anything in the microsoft store.: I click on 'start download' and the download starts, but after a couple of seconds, it says 'error'. The error code is (0xc8000442). I have tried all of the methods posted on the web but none of them work. Please help!...
  8. Can't download/Install anything from Store "Code: 0x87E10BCF"

Can't download/Install anything from Store "Code: 0x87E10BCF": Code: 0x87E10BCF I wanted to try Forza Horizon 4 Demo and all my waiting for updates apps tries to acquire license, then this error happen:Code: 0x87E10BCF Google search gave some "fix" to try which changed nothing.. Help?...
  9. I can't get updates to download or anything from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't get updates to download or anything from the Microsoft store: I reinstalled windows the other day and I haven't been able to install games or apps from the microsoft store I get code 0x80D03805 and I've tried everything from microsofts support pages. I read that i might need to make sure windows is up to date so I checked for updates...
  10. Cannot Download Apps/Install Updates from the Store (0x87AF000B)

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Download Apps/Install Updates from the Store (0x87AF000B): Hello, I'm experiencing some issues with my machine running Windows 10 x64 build 15063 (Creator's Update/Version 1703). Initially, I was having (and still having) issues using calc.exe (calculator), as Windows doesn't recognize the app "existing" (I get a choose default...