Windows 10: I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store. Windows 10 Home PC**

Discus and support I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store. Windows 10 Home PC** in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello!I can't seem to download any games/apps on the Microsoft Store. "There was an error on our end." it says. Let me know if you need more... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sunoah Breedlove, Mar 15, 2022.

1. I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store. Windows 10 Home PC**

Hello!I can't seem to download any games/apps on the Microsoft Store. "There was an error on our end." it says. Let me know if you need more information

:)

Sunoah Breedlove, Mar 15, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 15, 2022
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Mar 15, 2022
  4. skippy258 Win User

I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store. Windows 10 Home PC**

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store. Windows 10 Home PC** [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Mar 15, 2022
Thema:

I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store. Windows 10 Home PC**

1. I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store. Windows 10 Home PC** - Similar Threads - can't download anything

2. I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store: Whenever I want to download a game I press install and it does nothing, I keep pressing it multiple times. A minute later I get the icon "try again later" "something happened on our end". This has been happening for a while now, anything that has to do with Microsoft I cant...
  3. I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store: Whenever I want to download a game I press install and it does nothing, I keep pressing it multiple times. A minute later I get the icon "try again later" "something happened on our end". This has been happening for a while now, anything that has to do with Microsoft I cant...
  4. Microsoft store can't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store can't download anything: Tried downloading off the ms store, but figured out that I can't.Or well, I can, but it takes around 30 minutes to install a 100kb update.I am not sure how to fix this issue since it makes it impossible to download stuff since sometimes it doesn't even attempt to start the...
  5. I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store. Windows 10 Home PC**

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store. Windows 10 Home PC**: Hello!I can't seem to download any games/apps on the Microsoft Store. "There was an error on our end." it says. Let me know if you need more information...
  6. I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store. Windows 10 Home PC**

I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store. Windows 10 Home PC**: Hello!I can't seem to download any games/apps on the Microsoft Store. "There was an error on our end." it says. Let me know if you need more information...
  7. Microsoft store can't download anything?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store can't download anything?: The install button either doesnt work, or it starts and instantly gives an error. Does anyone know a fix? submitted by /u/qwerty_1236 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdsbve/microsoft_store_cant_download_anything/
  8. Can't download anything on Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't download anything on Microsoft store.: I recently bought the xbox game pass to get some free games. Right after I got it I tried installing a few games but none of them would even start downloading. I have tried most of the solutions that I found online but none of them seem to work. If you had the same problem...
  9. Can't download anything on Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download anything on Microsoft store.: I have been trying to install Sea of Theives from the Microsoft store, but everytime I try it, it refuses to install and there is no error code, I tried plenty of things like wsreset and restarting the app manually and even updating window, nothing seems to work, I would...
  10. I can't download anything in the microsoft store.

I can't download anything in the microsoft store.: I click on 'start download' and the download starts, but after a couple of seconds, it says 'error'. The error code is (0xc8000442). I have tried all of the methods posted on the web but none of them work. Please help!...