Windows 10: I can't download Forza Horizon 3 or any other apps on the Microsoft Store.

Discus and support I can't download Forza Horizon 3 or any other apps on the Microsoft Store. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought the game today and was really looking forward to playing it, and i checked the system requirements and everything and I know I got more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheLastMinuteGuy, Feb 7, 2019.

1. I can't download Forza Horizon 3 or any other apps on the Microsoft Store.

I just bought the game today and was really looking forward to playing it, and i checked the system requirements and everything and I know I got more than enough to play this game. I clicked on install and it say Starting Download. Then after awhile it will give me an error saying that It can't be downloade and to try again later. I tried everything I have seen on the net from WSReset.exe to reinstalling Windows and still no luck. I would really like a refund about now. And there seems to be some trouble for me when i check for and Windows Update. It says that it's unavailable.

:)

TheLastMinuteGuy, Feb 7, 2019

2. Unable to download Forza Horizon 3 Demo from the Store.

Hi Shikhar,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To resolve your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue so we can provide you an appropriate solution. Kindly answer the following questions:

• On which device are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3 Demo?
    • Have you tried to download the game on
      Microsoft Store
      online?
    • Have you tried to download the game using a different profile?

Loraine Mon, Feb 7, 2019
  3. RyoTakagi Win User
    Forza Horizon 3

Hello, to download Forza Horizon 3 on your Windows PC, you will need to download it through the Microsoft Store. Simply search up Forza Horizon 3 and it should pop up as a result.

Hope this helps!

RyoTakagi, Feb 7, 2019
  4. I can't download Forza Horizon 3 or any other apps on the Microsoft Store.

Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

I can't download Forza Horizon 3 or any other apps on the Microsoft Store.

1. I can't download Forza Horizon 3 or any other apps on the Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - can't download Forza

2. forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 3: SO... I bought the game "Forza Horizon 3" and I found out my graphics card was not usable for the game. So I tried to play the game and it didn't work as thought. so I tried to refund it on the store but there were no refund button. What can I do...
  3. Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store: Hi all, I recently purchased forza horizon 4 via the windows 10 microsoft store app. After paying a note came up stating that some users had to close the store app and click the buy button once more for the game to appear in your account. I did this but the game is nowhere...
  4. I can't get Forza Horizon 4 to download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't get Forza Horizon 4 to download: I keep getting this error when trying to preload the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4: 0x87E107D7 It does the same thing for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition. Forza Motorsports 7 installs just fine, and so does any other game on pc. If you know how to fix it please send...
  5. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Why forza horizon 3 downloading 116,9 GB ? my friend was download 55GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3/7eb3a520-4db2-4e5b-acd3-980a06acc6b9
  6. Teredo/Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Teredo/Forza Horizon 3: Hi i have Windows 10 and Forza horizon 3 problem.I bought it months ago and still cant get online.Problem is i dont have a teredo tunnel interface (adapter) thats why i cant get online. I tried every solution there is but still nothing.In the xbox app it should be saying a...
  7. Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?: Alright so i pre-ordered forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and the purchase went through just fine no problem and i was playing it just today but now i try to play and its telling me i got a refund (i didnt) i go to my payment settings it says declined but it was fine just...
  8. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I activated the test version of the game pass of 14 days to play the play anywhere games on my PC, because I do not have xbox. However, I do not have the option to download Forza Horizon 3. It is not in the catalog?...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Error Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forza Horizon 3 Error Download: I just bought Forza Horizon 3 for pc and everytime i click download it only gives me a error after a few seconds, the error i get is this: Code: 0x8024001E Please can ANYBODY help me? i just wanna play it....
  10. Forza Horizon 3 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 not working: I bought Forza Horizon 3 about a month and a half ago and I've been trying to find fixes ever since. When I open Forza Horizon 3 the game cover comes up then the game crashes. The demo for the game worked completely fine. My computer meets all of the minimum requirements and...