Windows 10: I can't download Forza Horizon 3 or any other apps on the Microsoft Store.

Discus and support I can't download Forza Horizon 3 or any other apps on the Microsoft Store. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought the game today and was really looking forward to playing it, and i checked the system requirements and everything and I know I got more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheLastMinuteGuy, Feb 7, 2019.

1. I can't download Forza Horizon 3 or any other apps on the Microsoft Store.

I just bought the game today and was really looking forward to playing it, and i checked the system requirements and everything and I know I got more than enough to play this game. I clicked on install and it say Starting Download. Then after awhile it will give me an error saying that It can't be downloade and to try again later. I tried everything I have seen on the net from WSReset.exe to reinstalling Windows and still no luck. I would really like a refund about now. And there seems to be some trouble for me when i check for and Windows Update. It says that it's unavailable.

:)

TheLastMinuteGuy, Feb 7, 2019

2. Unable to download Forza Horizon 3 Demo from the Store.

Hi Shikhar,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To resolve your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue so we can provide you an appropriate solution. Kindly answer the following questions:

• On which device are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3 Demo?
    • Have you tried to download the game on
      Microsoft Store
      online?
    • Have you tried to download the game using a different profile?

Loraine Mon, Feb 7, 2019
  3. RyoTakagi Win User
    Forza Horizon 3

Hello, to download Forza Horizon 3 on your Windows PC, you will need to download it through the Microsoft Store. Simply search up Forza Horizon 3 and it should pop up as a result.

Hope this helps!

RyoTakagi, Feb 7, 2019
  4. I can't download Forza Horizon 3 or any other apps on the Microsoft Store.

Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

I can't download Forza Horizon 3 or any other apps on the Microsoft Store.

1. I can't download Forza Horizon 3 or any other apps on the Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - can't download Forza

2. Forza Horizon 5 not downloading in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 not downloading in microsoft store: i was playing FH5 in my old pc and it was working fine. last week I upgraded my pc and went to microsoft store to install it on the new pc. but it just doesnt download. starts reached 9.98gb and then shows something went wrong.i have the FH5 premium edition.i reinstalled my...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 not downloading in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not downloading in microsoft store: i was playing FH5 in my old pc and it was working fine. last week I upgraded my pc and went to microsoft store to install it on the new pc. but it just doesnt download. starts reached 9.98gb and then shows something went wrong.i have the FH5 premium edition.i reinstalled my...
  4. Forza horizon 3 and 7 will not download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 3 and 7 will not download: Before upgrading to windows 11 I uninstalled all games, changed the main HDD storage to a SSD then performed the upgrade. Now trying to reinstall Forza Horizon 3 and Forza 7 It sends me to install the xbox app, then I click to install said games to only put the launch icon in...
  5. Forza horizon 3 and 7 will not download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 and 7 will not download: Before upgrading to windows 11 I uninstalled all games, changed the main HDD storage to a SSD then performed the upgrade. Now trying to reinstall Forza Horizon 3 and Forza 7 It sends me to install the xbox app, then I click to install said games to only put the launch icon in...
  6. Cant Download Forza Horizon 3 demo from Microsoft Store in 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Download Forza Horizon 3 demo from Microsoft Store in 2021: Hi i want to ask that i want to try forza horizon 3 thats why i am downloading demo but it is showing currently not available and need a redeem code for a demo!!actually i have a i5 10210u with UHD 620 graphics that are under minimum requirements of FH4 thats why i want try...
  7. I can't download forza horizon 4 from microsoft store because

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download forza horizon 4 from microsoft store because: I have tried everything I have seen from other people having the same problem, but nothing works. I hope I can get help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-forza-horizon-4-from-microsoft/80bb5bff-1341-456d-8e4c-935ddf0729cb
  8. Problem with Downloading Forza Horizon 3 from Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Downloading Forza Horizon 3 from Store: Hi. I cannot download fh 3 from microsoft store, when i want to click on install, there is a block icon instead of cursor, and when i click on it in owned apps, nothing happened, it is just white bar and it is not downloading. Ples help. Thanks, Vojta [Original Title:...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass not downloading from Microsoft Store on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass not downloading from Microsoft Store on PC: I downloaded the PC version of Forza Horizon 3 from the Microsoft Store app on my PC, and it runs just fine. However, I tried purchasing the expansion pass, and although it shows up in my library as a purchased product, there is no option to download and install it....
  10. Forza Horizon 3 Error Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forza Horizon 3 Error Download: I just bought Forza Horizon 3 for pc and everytime i click download it only gives me a error after a few seconds, the error i get is this: Code: 0x8024001E Please can ANYBODY help me? i just wanna play it....