Windows 10: I cant download from the Microsoft store

Discus and support I cant download from the Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently got forza horizon 4 but i cant download it i just get the error code 0x80073CF9... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Coolair million, Apr 8, 2021.

1. I cant download from the Microsoft store

I recently got forza horizon 4 but i cant download it i just get the error code 0x80073CF9

:)

Coolair million, Apr 8, 2021

2. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 8, 2021
  4. I cant download from the Microsoft store

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

I cant download from the Microsoft store

1. I cant download from the Microsoft store - Similar Threads - cant download Microsoft

2. I cant download from the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant download from the Microsoft store: I recently got forza horizon 4 but i cant download it i just get the error code 0x80073CF9 i tried talking to Lester BernardReyes and he told me to do these methods and they did not help and i would like that you resolve this issue ASAP! Method 1. Repair Windows Store: 1....
  3. cant download any app from the microsoft store

cant download any app from the microsoft store: alright so whenever i try to download any app from the microsoft store it just stays at 'starting download...' even if i wait hours it wont download and give me an error but i forgot the error code. and hope you help me fix this problem ASAP...
  4. I cant download anything on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download anything on microsoft store: Hello guys, i need help, i buyed a pc and all programs was working perfectly. My first download on microsoft store was asphalt 9 legends, i was playing it a long time, then i needed to update this game and i tried to do it, i pressed the update button, but then it crashed...
  5. Help-Cant download anything from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help-Cant download anything from Microsoft Store: I'm trying to install Forza 7, and I keep getting the 'Try again later, something went wrong on our end' message. I've been trying to fix it for a few hours, and have had no luck. I checked to see if I can download any smaller apps, and I get the same thing. I've tried all...
  6. Cant download any apps from microsoft store

Cant download any apps from microsoft store: When i am trying to download any app from the store it says "TRY AGAIN LATER something happened on our end" a. I have tried so much to eradicate this problem but am not able to solve this. I have watched several videos on youtube on how to solve this problem, there they said...
  7. Cant download games from microsoft store

Cant download games from microsoft store: If I try to download a game, I get the massage "there are no applicable devices linked to your micorsoft account" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-games-from-microsoft-store/23bf9ead-a3e8-4e61-b5bc-927341630a78"
  8. Cant Download Owned Games From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Download Owned Games From Microsoft Store: Just Refer To My Screenshot it says i cant install State Of Decay 2 DLC on my Device weird things is i can install the main game but not the DLC [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And Here Is All My Device List [ATTACH] Now My PC Spec [ATTACH] Hope Someone can help me ~_~...
  9. cant download any apps from microsoft store

cant download any apps from microsoft store: i have put new windows in my laptop. Now, when i am trying to download any app from the store it says "TRY AGAIN LATER something happened on our end" a. I have tried so much to eradicate this problem but am not able to solve this. I have watched several videos on youtube on...
  10. I cant download things from the Microsoft Store?

I cant download things from the Microsoft Store?: I just redeemed my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and when I try to download it, i get this: And anything I find online about this issue isnt any help, what should I do?...