Windows 10: I cant download iCloud from MS windows store

Discus and support I cant download iCloud from MS windows store in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I followed instruction to download iCloud: Get iCloud - Microsoft Store en-GB I tried MS Edge and Chrome, Clicked [Get] and nothing happens - no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NikodemMiranowicz, Mar 17, 2021.

1. I cant download iCloud from MS windows store

Hi,

I followed instruction to download iCloud: Get iCloud - Microsoft Store en-GB I tried MS Edge and Chrome, Clicked [Get] and nothing happens - no download, no message. The console is saying: "Failed to launch 'ms-windows-store://pdp?productId=9PKTQ5699M62&ocid=&cid=&referrer=login.live.com&scenario=click&webig=a8446360-ef0d-408b-9d93-ae2ac8c40458&muid=38F8535145386A691DAD5CAC44786B85&websession=639b43612ddd4641b312aeebdcbfde77&tduid=' because the scheme does not have a registered handler."

Can I have someone's support on this, please.

bw

Niko

:)

NikodemMiranowicz, Mar 17, 2021
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are not able to download iCloud from the Microsoft Store. It would be great if you can answer these questions to assist you in a better way.

1. Do you get any error message or code when you try to download iCloud from the Microsoft Store?
    2. Are you able to download other apps from the Microsoft store?
    3. Did this issue started recently? If yes, then what are the recent changes that you have made to the computer prior to this issue?

Method 1:
    I suggest you refer and follow the suggestion from the given article
    I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store

Method 2:
    If you have incorrect Date and Time set on your computer, you’ll have issues downloading apps from Windows Store. Please check if the date and time on the computer is set correctly.

How to set your time and time zone

How to set your time and time zone

Method 3:

Try performing a clean boot on the PC and see if you are able to download iCloud App. Refer the article
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note:
    Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Also, you may not be able to use some programs
    in clean boot. Please refer the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot
    troubleshooting
    to
    boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting

Additional information:

Get help using iCloud for Windows

If you can't download or install iCloud for Windows

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Mar 17, 2021
  4. I cant download iCloud from MS windows store

I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

I cant download iCloud from MS windows store

1. I cant download iCloud from MS windows store - Similar Threads - cant download iCloud

2. iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.: The iCloud appon my computer was malfunctioning, so I decided to delete and reinstall it.But now I am unable to install my iCloud app because it is stalled downloading......
  3. iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.: The iCloud appon my computer was malfunctioning, so I decided to delete and reinstall it.But now I am unable to install my iCloud app because it is stalled downloading......
  4. Can't download icloud from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download icloud from microsoft store: Using Win 10 when I go to the microsoft store to get icloud I get an error 0x80090016. What should I do?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-icloud-from-microsoft-store/95aba2e4-dd74-456a-be3b-6217d2260be2
  5. Can't download icloud from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download icloud from microsoft store: Using Win 10 when I go to the microsoft store to get icloud I get an error 0x80090016. What should I do?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-icloud-from-microsoft-store/95aba2e4-dd74-456a-be3b-6217d2260be2
  6. Can't download icloud from microsoft store

7. I cant download from the Microsoft store

I cant download from the Microsoft store: I recently got forza horizon 4 but i cant download it i just get the error code 0x80073CF9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-from-the-microsoft-store/85a6f89e-6586-4b1b-aa0c-6f15082dc17c
  8. Cant install apps downloaded from MS Store

Cant install apps downloaded from MS Store: I can download the apps, but then they wont install. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-apps-downloaded-from-ms-store/f24c42dd-8444-47d4-aef8-47d0319bbb19
  9. I-TUNES DOWNLOAD FROM MS STORE ?

I-TUNES DOWNLOAD FROM MS STORE ?: I am exploring download/install of Apple I-Tunes app from the MS Store replacing existing Apple standalone app. I read that one of the benefits to this is the ability to listen to I-Tunes on multiple Pc's that have the same MS account. Does this mean that all the PC's would...
  10. Download from icloud

Download from icloud: I haven’t used my itune app for more than a year so i updated it to the latest version then signed in again but retrieving/downloading my music files from icloud gets an error message from each of them. Internet connection is perfect but sometimes noted as the problem. Error...