Windows 10: I can't download iTunes on my new laptop because I have two laptops. It keeps telling me...

Discus and support I can't download iTunes on my new laptop because I have two laptops. It keeps telling me... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; No matter how I try - or from where - to download iTunes, Microsoft will not allow me to do it on my second computer. What gives? I could sure use... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BluesVues, Jul 26, 2019.

1. BluesVues Win User

I can't download iTunes on my new laptop because I have two laptops. It keeps telling me...

No matter how I try - or from where - to download iTunes, Microsoft will not allow me to do it on my second computer. What gives? I could sure use some help. Thanks!

:)

BluesVues, Jul 26, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Anthony12 Win User

I can't download iTunes on my new laptop because I have two laptops. It keeps telling me...

Getting a new laptop

Yeah this is good that you are going to purcahse new laptop actually i am doing this business and deals in all kind of laptops and computer sales and repairs i would like to suggest you to purchase Core i5 or i7 laptop because this is the latest technology in the laptops which is very best and latest features .....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't download iTunes on my new laptop because I have two laptops. It keeps telling me... - Similar Threads - can't download iTunes

2. I can't log in into my laptop because I can't set up a new pin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't log in into my laptop because I can't set up a new pin: I can't access my laptop at all because I'm unable to set up a new pin. The message says 'your pin is not longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. click to set up a your pin again'. The problem is when I try, there isn't a new window only the...
  3. I can't get in to my wifi because it is telling me to do this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get in to my wifi because it is telling me to do this: 4147931803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-in-to-my-wifi-because-it-is-telling-me/4d4adda6-ce69-45d9-a014-608618b686c6
  4. I can't get in to my wifi because it is telling me to do this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get in to my wifi because it is telling me to do this: 4147931803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-in-to-my-wifi-because-it-is-telling-me/4d4adda6-ce69-45d9-a014-608618b686c6
  5. I can't get in to my wifi because it is telling me to do this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. I want to have two copies of windows on two different drives but it keeps telling me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to have two copies of windows on two different drives but it keeps telling me...: So I built my computer last year. It is an i9 alder lake processor with Z690 motherboard. I purchased a copy of windows 10 and put on my pc that has been recently upgraded to Windows11. I purchased another copy of 11 to put on a different disk drive so I can have both OS...
  7. I want to have two copies of windows on two different drives but it keeps telling me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to have two copies of windows on two different drives but it keeps telling me...: So I built my computer last year. It is an i9 alder lake processor with Z690 motherboard. I purchased a copy of windows 10 and put on my pc that has been recently upgraded to Windows11. I purchased another copy of 11 to put on a different disk drive so I can have both OS...
  8. I cant install Itunes it tells me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant install Itunes it tells me: I am trying to install itunes and it get this message It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account....
  9. I have the new Edge so stop telling me to download it

in Browsers and Email
    I have the new Edge so stop telling me to download it: I already have the new Edge yet I am constantly being prompted to download it on Bing etc. Popups, ribbons etc. I am tired of it. I guess MS can't even figure out I have their stupid new browser. 161252
  10. I have the new Edge so stop telling me to download it

in Windows 10 Support
    I have the new Edge so stop telling me to download it: I already have the new Edge yet I am constantly being prompted to download it on Bing etc. Popups, ribbons etc. I am tired of it. I guess MS can't even figure out I have their stupid new browser. 161252