Windows 10: I can't download language package - speech

Discus and support I can't download language package - speech in Cortana to solve the problem; I want to use Cortana, but i have to wait for installing english language package. [ATTACH] In language options -> English -> Options i can't... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by SzymonKołodziejski, Nov 24, 2019.

1. I can't download language package - speech

I want to use Cortana, but i have to wait for installing english language package.

I can't download language package - speech 1c4236b2-419c-4cbb-ba0e-2dc351614106?upload=true.png

In language options -> English -> Options i can't click Download

I can't download language package - speech 0c0c3757-76da-4f9f-942e-108cb70a0e17?upload=true.png

:)

SzymonKołodziejski, Nov 24, 2019

2. Speech language pack is not download!!

i have understood all your steps to activate cortana in my region(india). But i just stopped in downloading the speech package in english :india language pack. my language pack is not downloading , and just keeps on failing.

ashishkolwar, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Speech recognition not downloading language package

Hey guys I'm currently having a problem on my new Nokia Lumia 1020 where I'm trying to enable speech however it told me to download one of the language package. I chose the English (United States) one and it says underneath it downloading language. its
    been like this for about two hours now and I can't even change to another language as it is apparently still downloading a language package. Can anyone help me with this problem plz?

Hackattack, Nov 24, 2019
  4. I can't download language package - speech

Cannot download English (Canada) speech package in Windows 10

A fix was released as part of KB3081424, Cumulative Update for Windows 10: August 5, 2015, for a problem Cortana was experiencing when installing language packs. Please make sure you've installed the latest Windows Updates before trying these steps.

1. Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu
    2. Click on Time and language and select region and language.
    3. Under Language option, check which language is Set as default.
    4. If you find different language, you can change it by clicking on Add a language option.
    5. Select your preferred language (English Canada) and click on Set as default under English UK language.
    6. Now, click on English Canada and click on Options.
    7. Download the language, handwriting and speech packs.
    8. Now, click on Speech from the Time and language settings menu.
    9. Check if you are able to select the speech settings to English Canada.
    10. After performing above steps, check if you are able to use Cortana.

user534395, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

I can't download language package - speech

1. I can't download language package - speech - Similar Threads - can't download language

2. Hello! I can't download any speech language packs what is wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! I can't download any speech language packs what is wrong?: Hello! I can't download any speech language packs what is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-cant-download-any-speech-language-packs/691481a7-2f45-4ba7-8944-2333f8f80f34
  3. Hello! I can't download any speech language packs what is wrong?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello! I can't download any speech language packs what is wrong?: Hello! I can't download any speech language packs what is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-cant-download-any-speech-language-packs/691481a7-2f45-4ba7-8944-2333f8f80f34
  4. Hello! I can't download any speech language packs what is wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! I can't download any speech language packs what is wrong?: it just says To use new voices, close and reopen settings as well as any apps that use voices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-cant-download-any-speech-language-packs/fdf0c708-32a9-4848-9a18-7818973443d6
  5. Hello! I can't download any speech language packs what is wrong?

Hello! I can't download any speech language packs what is wrong?: it just says To use new voices, close and reopen settings as well as any apps that use voices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-cant-download-any-speech-language-packs/fdf0c708-32a9-4848-9a18-7818973443d6
  6. Can't select a speech language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't select a speech language: I have been having problems with some games on my computer that uses voice recognition and the only thing that's left on the fixes that developers have listed is to select the right speech language english. But in my settings it's impossible to do so. I have also been having...
  7. Can't set speech language

Can't set speech language: I can not add speech language in windows 10 settings watch these screenshots [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] so I need a answer for it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-set-speech-language/54444b43-d46c-4203-8463-619c622047c2
  8. Language Speech package is not showing up.

in Cortana
    Language Speech package is not showing up.: I wanted to set up speech recognition on my PC to play Phasmophobia, but there's a problem. Everyone say that you have to download speech package, but i cant' becouse there is no download option. I couldn't find any solution on internet. If someone knows what can it be, i...
  9. I can't download speech language English US

I can't download speech language English US: Hello, I would like to ask about speech settings. I would like to download speech language English US, but it says "Sorry, we're having trouble getting this feature installed. You can try again later. Error code: 0x80070490" If anyone knows what could help me, please share...
  10. Can't download Speech package

Can't download Speech package: So today, I wanted to use Cortana for the first time. After a lot of work, I need to install the Speech package. But, when clicking download, nothing happens. It's a pointless button. What can I do?...