Windows 10: i cant download microsoft store from powershell

Discus and support i cant download microsoft store from powershell in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when i try to download microsoft store from powershell after uninstalling it i get an error... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by aljoworcer, May 7, 2021.

1. i cant download microsoft store from powershell

when i try to download microsoft store from powershell after uninstalling it i get an error

:)

aljoworcer, May 7, 2021

2. Microsoft store not downloading some apps

I purchased MS Flight Simulator Std version on 19 Oct 2020 but I am unable to download.

I have since downloaded other apps successfully through the store.

I have tried the following steps.

1. Signing in and out of Store. Reboot
    2. Ran Windows App Troublshooter. Reboot
    3. Reset Store via command prompt as admin WSreset.exe then Reboot
    4. Re-register all Store apps via powershell. Reboot
    5. Uninstall and reinstall Store via powershell. Reboot

ScottPenrose, May 7, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store > Apps > iMobContact > version problem

Hello Yann,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you to follow below mentioned steps and see if that helps.

Step 1: Check updates in Microsoft store:

1. Open Microsoft store.
    2. Top right hand corner select ‘Downloads and updates’.
    3. Click on updates for ‘IMob contact’.
    4. Once all the updates installed, restart the computer.

Step 2: Uninstall the application using PowerShell command.

1. Click on ‘Start button’ and type ‘PowerShell’.
    2. Right click on ‘PowerShell’ and select as ‘Run as administrator’.
    3. Once you see a ‘PowerShell Window’, copy paste the below mentioned command line:
    Get-AppxPackage *Imob* | Remove-AppxPackage

1. IMob application will be uninstalled successfully.
    2. Restart the computer to effect the settings.

Note: If the package full name is too long, you may use wildcard selectors to uninstall any application found in the wildcard.

For example: Get-AppxPackage *officehub* | Remove-AppxPackage

Step 3: Once after following
    step 2, try to download the 'IMob contact' application from store and see if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, May 7, 2021
  4. i cant download microsoft store from powershell

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi Rajibkarmakar,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with accessing Windows Store, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred because of some issues with the Windows Store cache.

So, I suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Step 1: Run WSReset.exe

• Press Windows+R key to open
      Run
      box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

If resetting Windows Store cache does not help then,

Step 2: Re-register Windows Store by running the following commands in a CMD window started as Administrator:

Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Press OK the UAC prompt if shown. That will open an elevated command prompt. (It will show Administrator in the caption.)
    • Then enter the chkdsk command

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
    • Restart the computer and try to download the apps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we'll be glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, May 7, 2021
Thema:

i cant download microsoft store from powershell

1. i cant download microsoft store from powershell - Similar Threads - cant download microsoft

2. I cant download anything from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download anything from the microsoft store: it always says the download starts but after a long time it says that it fails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-anything-from-the-microsoft-store/82eb68c5-b6ee-4e15-a0d6-516eeba88e36
  3. i cant download anything from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant download anything from microsoft store: on windows 10 after downloading xbox i cant install anything from microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-anything-from-microsoft-store/acff0ac1-bdb9-4962-8956-7adf6e308ca8
  4. i cant download anything from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download anything from microsoft store: on windows 10 after downloading xbox i cant install anything from microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-anything-from-microsoft-store/acff0ac1-bdb9-4962-8956-7adf6e308ca8
  5. i cant download apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download apps from microsoft store: I cant download apps from microsoft store. Its showing that turn on windows update. I dont know what to do.My windows is updated. I cant find any updates.I cant find troubleshoot problems too. what to do....
  6. i cant download apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant download apps from microsoft store: I cant download apps from microsoft store. Its showing that turn on windows update. I dont know what to do.My windows is updated. I cant find any updates.I cant find troubleshoot problems too. what to do....
  7. i cant download apps from microsoft store

8. I cant download from the Microsoft store

I cant download from the Microsoft store: I recently got forza horizon 4 but i cant download it i just get the error code 0x80073CF9 i tried talking to Lester BernardReyes and he told me to do these methods and they did not help and i would like that you resolve this issue ASAP! Method 1. Repair Windows Store: 1....
  9. I cant download from the Microsoft store

I cant download from the Microsoft store: I recently got forza horizon 4 but i cant download it i just get the error code 0x80073CF9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-from-the-microsoft-store/85a6f89e-6586-4b1b-aa0c-6f15082dc17c
  10. I cant download things from the Microsoft Store?

I cant download things from the Microsoft Store?: I just redeemed my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and when I try to download it, i get this: And anything I find online about this issue isnt any help, what should I do?...