Windows 10: I can't download minecraft because I use 2 mail adress

Discus and support I can't download minecraft because I use 2 mail adress in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I have a small problem. Due to the Corona virus, I would like to play to Minecraft. I bought it with an hotmail adress but my computer is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ValentinABADIE1, Mar 21, 2020.

1. I can't download minecraft because I use 2 mail adress

Hello,

I have a small problem. Due to the Corona virus, I would like to play to Minecraft. I bought it with an hotmail adress but my computer is currently logged with an Outlook adress. The download doesn't want to start. Is-it possible to help me please? I tried to reach out the customer service and the technical service by phone but no success.

Thanks for your help and have a nice day.

Valentin

:)

ValentinABADIE1, Mar 21, 2020

2. Adresses in mail / person app

On two PC's I have problems when filling the TO field in the mail app when starting a new mail. These PC's are in no way related / sharing information.

• I get NO suggestion for some of the adresses in the people app; for most I do.

When i click the adress book icon at the end of the address field in the new mail, I see the adresses in the list and can select it.
    • I get suggestions for people who are NOT in my address book.

How can I delete thoses suggestions and how come these adresses pop up?

Colenbrander, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

I can't download minecraft because I use 2 mail adress

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

I can't download minecraft because I use 2 mail adress

1. I can't download minecraft because I use 2 mail adress - Similar Threads - can't download minecraft

2. I can't download Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Minecraft Java edition: I trying to download Java edition of minecraft to my windows 11 system. I have been able to download Bedrock Edition, but in the minecraft launcher the Java Edition still says "Buy Now". It was purchased as a bundle of both editions. Do I have to uninstall Bedrock to install...
  3. I own Minecraft, but I can't download it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I own Minecraft, but I can't download it.: so, ive played minecraft on pc before, i know for sure i have it, but when i go to "my games" tab, it immediately relocates to the home page and says "get minecraft" ive tried to see what happens when i click "get minecraft" and it takes me to my profile, showing me the...
  4. I own Minecraft, but I can't download it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Minecraft, but I can't download it.: so, ive played minecraft on pc before, i know for sure i have it, but when i go to "my games" tab, it immediately relocates to the home page and says "get minecraft" ive tried to see what happens when i click "get minecraft" and it takes me to my profile, showing me the...
  5. I can't download Minecraft

I can't download Minecraft: So I downloaded Minecraft on my laptop and when I go to install it, a red circle with a cross appears and the install button will not work. I tried to get around this by clicking install to devices, but the only device shown is my old computer that I had years ago. I logged...
  6. I can't download Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Minecraft: So I downloaded Minecraft on my laptop and when I go to install it, a red circle with a cross appears and the install button will not work. I tried to get around this by clicking install to devices, but the only device shown is my old computer that I had years ago. I logged...
  7. How do I change the mail adress sender in microsoft mail ?

How do I change the mail adress sender in microsoft mail ?: How do I select another mail to answer? its a fixed option, I cant find a way to change it! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-mail-adress-sender-in/539a74d2-4d5f-48e6-9913-ba565eb7060e
  8. Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook: I need help, is there a way I can refund Minecraft for windows 10? I accidentally bought Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook, is there anyway I can get a full refund?...
  9. i can't download minecraft after i bought it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i can't download minecraft after i bought it: i bought minecraft for $29.99 and clicked download but nothing is happening and still nothing wont happen why won't it i tried refunding it and buying it again didn't work i logged out and back it didn't work please help...
  10. I can't download Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download Minecraft: I wanted to purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store but received this error: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.3e03e8ac.1585420313.146a8ee9...