Windows 10: I can't download Minecraft W10 edition even though I meet the requirements.

Discus and support I can't download Minecraft W10 edition even though I meet the requirements. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I own Minecraft W10 edition and I recently got a PC with windows 10 in order to run it This same PC is able to run java edition seamlessly, but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yogurt_, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Yogurt_ Win User

I can't download Minecraft W10 edition even though I meet the requirements.

I own Minecraft W10 edition and I recently got a PC with windows 10 in order to run it This same PC is able to run java edition seamlessly, but when I try to install W10 edition it'll tell me that there aren't any devices that meet the requirements registered in my Microsoft account yes I did register my PC into my account

Can anyone help me?

PD: It's a laptop and my windows 10 version is 1809

:)

Yogurt_, Jan 4, 2020

2. Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition

I want to buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition on my pc (Which meets all the requirements listed on the site). The Windows Store gives me a button to redeem a code and a button to get a free trial. I asummed after downloading the trial, the store would
    give me a link to buy and download the full version, ready to play with my friends, but when attempting to download the trial versions a message appear on the screen, that says that "My device isn't compatible", even when it meets all the requirements listed.
    What can I do with this?

ErnestoDguez, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Sounds

• Are you getting any error messages?
    No, I have haven't received any messages

• Do you have the physical copy or the digital version of the game?
    I don't know exactly what you mean by this but I don't play pocket edition which is also connected to my Xbox account that might be the problem, since pe, and W10 edition are cross platform.

• Have you made any changes on the device prior to this issue?
    Yes, I tried installing resources pack and (sound packs external) to see if this would change the problem while playing on W10 but i still had the same problem,side note the reason why i did this is because in the PE there is this sound pack aviable to
    download while on W10 edition there is not.

• Is this issue happening to other games as well?
    Yes and No on Minecraft PE i had this problem but gladly there is a sound pack aviable for download but not and Windows 10 edition, but regarding any pc game and no i have not had this problem in any PC game such as the "original" Minecraft and many other
    steam games and Microsoft games.

Arkangel80002, Jan 4, 2020
  4. I can't download Minecraft W10 edition even though I meet the requirements.

Just got minecraft PC edition, freezes on Mojang logo

I have a new ASUS gaming computer and I just downloaded the PC edition of Minecraft. It will not let me get past the Mojang logo when I click play game on the launcher. I have all my drivers updated and my computer meets all the listed requirements for
    Minecraft. It also runs any other game just fine. What do I need to do?

EdwardLacey, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

I can't download Minecraft W10 edition even though I meet the requirements.

1. I can't download Minecraft W10 edition even though I meet the requirements. - Similar Threads - can't download Minecraft

2. I can't use Bluetooth even though I reinstalled the drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't use Bluetooth even though I reinstalled the drivers?: Hello I've been trying to get my bluetooth back up 30 minutes now and it isnt working. I've tried reinstalling the drivers in the settings on Windows and i've tried installing the latest drivers for my motherboard. I went to Bluetooth in the settings and it says that the...
  3. I can't download Gears 5 even though i bought it legit.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download Gears 5 even though i bought it legit.: Welle hello there! I just bought Gears 5. i got a code and entered it in the store. everything works flawlessly except that i can't download the game. which is pretty much a problem! it says i own the game but i need an approbation from an administrator to download the...
  4. Can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Whenever I try to download Minecraft through the windows store, I only get an error 100% of the time. This is the error code: 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-minecraft-windows-10-edition/fb5e3086-6a11-418a-97a4-a9cd0d2682a7
  5. Can't delete a file even though I own it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete a file even though I own it: I recently installed some kind of virus onto my computer that runs these programs that make my laptop overheat very quickly and sometimes play random music. I figured out the location of these programs, located in two folders in Local Disk C: and have tried to delete them....
  6. I need permission to modify or edit /System32 even though I am Admin

in Windows 10 Support
    I need permission to modify or edit /System32 even though I am Admin: For some infuriating reason, I cannot edit or modify the /System32 folder on my PC. I am an admin, and I even created an entirely new user with admin permissions. I need to replace msvcp120.dll with a new copy because an installer for a game that I am trying to install but...
  7. Minecraft w10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft w10 edition: Hi, im not sure where i have to ask for this, so im posting it here. If i bought minecraft java edition from mojang site, should i receive free copy of windows 10 edition (bedrock)?...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't let me install for system requirements, yet I meet them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't let me install for system requirements, yet I meet them?: I recently have gotten a key for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for the Microsoft Store and redeemed it. I was gonna download it, but it said I couldn't download it. I assumed it was a problem with my PC and I was gonna wipe my HDD anyways. So after a fresh install of Windows...
  9. I can't update minecraft aquatic edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't update minecraft aquatic edition: when I press play it starts to update but it says "unable to save download. nl_nl.json" what does that mean? can anyone tell me how to fix that?...
  10. Can't remove folder even though I am the owner of it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't remove folder even though I am the owner of it?: Hi I am trying to delete Riot Games from my computer but it wont let me even though I have taken ownership of the file.. It says that I need authorization from the user im currently logged into to make changes to the folder? :/ 87618