Windows 10: I can't download Minecraft W10 edition even though I meet the requirements.

Discus and support I can't download Minecraft W10 edition even though I meet the requirements. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I own Minecraft W10 edition and I recently got a PC with windows 10 in order to run it This same PC is able to run java edition seamlessly, but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yogurt_, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Yogurt_ Win User

I can't download Minecraft W10 edition even though I meet the requirements.

I own Minecraft W10 edition and I recently got a PC with windows 10 in order to run it This same PC is able to run java edition seamlessly, but when I try to install W10 edition it'll tell me that there aren't any devices that meet the requirements registered in my Microsoft account yes I did register my PC into my account

Can anyone help me?

PD: It's a laptop and my windows 10 version is 1809

:)

Yogurt_, Jan 4, 2020

2. Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition

I want to buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition on my pc (Which meets all the requirements listed on the site). The Windows Store gives me a button to redeem a code and a button to get a free trial. I asummed after downloading the trial, the store would
    give me a link to buy and download the full version, ready to play with my friends, but when attempting to download the trial versions a message appear on the screen, that says that "My device isn't compatible", even when it meets all the requirements listed.
    What can I do with this?

ErnestoDguez, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Sounds

• Are you getting any error messages?
    No, I have haven't received any messages

• Do you have the physical copy or the digital version of the game?
    I don't know exactly what you mean by this but I don't play pocket edition which is also connected to my Xbox account that might be the problem, since pe, and W10 edition are cross platform.

• Have you made any changes on the device prior to this issue?
    Yes, I tried installing resources pack and (sound packs external) to see if this would change the problem while playing on W10 but i still had the same problem,side note the reason why i did this is because in the PE there is this sound pack aviable to
    download while on W10 edition there is not.

• Is this issue happening to other games as well?
    Yes and No on Minecraft PE i had this problem but gladly there is a sound pack aviable for download but not and Windows 10 edition, but regarding any pc game and no i have not had this problem in any PC game such as the "original" Minecraft and many other
    steam games and Microsoft games.

Arkangel80002, Jan 4, 2020
  4. I can't download Minecraft W10 edition even though I meet the requirements.

Just got minecraft PC edition, freezes on Mojang logo

I have a new ASUS gaming computer and I just downloaded the PC edition of Minecraft. It will not let me get past the Mojang logo when I click play game on the launcher. I have all my drivers updated and my computer meets all the listed requirements for
    Minecraft. It also runs any other game just fine. What do I need to do?

EdwardLacey, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

I can't download Minecraft W10 edition even though I meet the requirements.

1. I can't download Minecraft W10 edition even though I meet the requirements. - Similar Threads - can't download Minecraft

2. Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.: PC Health says my processor is the only thing keeping me from Win 11. I just checked and my processor is approved. I have an 11PRO OEM disk but because of this same condition, my processor, which is incorrect, I can't get past the first screen when I try to install. Can...
  3. Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.: PC Health says my processor is the only thing keeping me from Win 11. I just checked and my processor is approved. I have an 11PRO OEM disk but because of this same condition, my processor, which is incorrect, I can't get past the first screen when I try to install. Can...
  4. Why can't I upgrade to Windows 11 even though my system meets the requirements?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I upgrade to Windows 11 even though my system meets the requirements?: I followed many guides which were stated on the official websites and also other tutorial videos, apparently, I have to go to Update & Security and I will below the updates for Windows 10 I will see whether I can install Windows 11 or not. I don't see anything at all. I also...
  5. Why can't I upgrade to Windows 11 even though my system meets the requirements?

Why can't I upgrade to Windows 11 even though my system meets the requirements?: I followed many guides which were stated on the official websites and also other tutorial videos, apparently, I have to go to Update & Security and I will below the updates for Windows 10 I will see whether I can install Windows 11 or not. I don't see anything at all. I also...
  6. No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements!: I tried updating to Windows 11 but my PC Health Check said I couldn't. So I did literally everything I could've done to make sure my PC "met the requirements".I enabled Security Boot and TPM, changed the Registry Editor value thing to 1, Tried the Microsoft Assistant, updated...
  7. No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements!

No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements!: I tried updating to Windows 11 but my PC Health Check said I couldn't. So I did literally everything I could've done to make sure my PC "met the requirements".I enabled Security Boot and TPM, changed the Registry Editor value thing to 1, Tried the Microsoft Assistant, updated...
  8. I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments: Hello everyone, first time asking for help.I can't install Windows 11 and here is what I know so far.What I have:- Ryzen 7 3800x- 32GB DDR4 RAM running at 3900MHz- RTX 2080 Super 12.0 DX- 1TB NVMe for mass storage- ASUS Hero VIII Wifi Mobo- WinVer: 21H1 OB Built 19043.1266-...
  9. I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments

I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments: Hello everyone, first time asking for help.I can't install Windows 11 and here is what I know so far.What I have:- Ryzen 7 3800x- 32GB DDR4 RAM running at 3900MHz- RTX 2080 Super 12.0 DX- 1TB NVMe for mass storage- ASUS Hero VIII Wifi Mobo- WinVer: 21H1 OB Built 19043.1266-...
  10. I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant use minecraft rtx even though i meet requirements

2. mincraft not letting me redeem 10 even though ive had it forever

3. i purchased minecraft w10 edition but it says i cant download it