Windows 10: I can't download Mocrosoft Store using PowerShell

Discus and support I can't download Mocrosoft Store using PowerShell in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A little while ago, i tried to fix the "pending" when downloading apps, i tried the "Reset Microsoft Store" and i can't redownload it with PowerShell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Stew999Roses, Aug 10, 2021.

1. I can't download Mocrosoft Store using PowerShell

A little while ago, i tried to fix the "pending" when downloading apps, i tried the "Reset Microsoft Store" and i can't redownload it with PowerShell and get this:"Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered. error 0xC0020036: windows.licensing failed to start ClipSvc. Try again and contact the package publisher if the problem persists. NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 0cca9885-8dd2-0002-5d00-cb0cd28dd701 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID 0cca9885-8dd2-0002-5d00-cb0cd28dd701 At line:1

:)

Stew999Roses, Aug 10, 2021

2. Mocrosoft Store

Hello,

Try re-registering Store app. Perform these steps:

1. Search for Windows PowerShell using Cortana or Windows Search.

2. From results, right click on Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

3. Then type following command and press Enter key:

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Let the command complete.

4. Close Windows PowerShell.

Let me know if issue still persists!

Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 10, 2021
  3. Microsoft store not downloading some apps

I purchased MS Flight Simulator Std version on 19 Oct 2020 but I am unable to download.

I have since downloaded other apps successfully through the store.

I have tried the following steps.

1. Signing in and out of Store. Reboot
    2. Ran Windows App Troublshooter. Reboot
    3. Reset Store via command prompt as admin WSreset.exe then Reboot
    4. Re-register all Store apps via powershell. Reboot
    5. Uninstall and reinstall Store via powershell. Reboot

ScottPenrose, Aug 10, 2021
  4. I can't download Mocrosoft Store using PowerShell

Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi,

If you are not able to use the store:

We would suggest you to try the steps from the link

Settings doesnt launch or launches the store

or

Try this workaround

• Open an Elevated Powershell prompt by pressing the Windows Key, typing Powershell, then pressing Ctrl+Shift+Enter
    • Paste the following command into Powershell and execute it:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Aug 10, 2021
Thema:

I can't download Mocrosoft Store using PowerShell

1. I can't download Mocrosoft Store using PowerShell - Similar Threads - can't download Mocrosoft

2. Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?: Every time i wish to download anything from the Microsoft store, or something that requires me to have Microsoft store working properly, it just says: "Try again later, something happened on our end". This has been happening for months now and it's becoming annoying....
  3. I can't download using Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download using Microsoft store: When I run the up everything is alright until i press Install on any app then the app will close https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-using-microsoft-store/ca063fcc-cf73-4524-b4a8-569274a28916
  4. I can't download using Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download using Microsoft store: When I run the up everything is alright until i press Install on any app then the app will close https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-using-microsoft-store/ca063fcc-cf73-4524-b4a8-569274a28916
  5. I can't download using Microsoft store

6. Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell: it says like this:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.Windows cannot install package Microsoft.WindowsStore_22204.1401.3.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe because the package iscurrently paused. The package...
  7. Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell

Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell: it says like this:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.Windows cannot install package Microsoft.WindowsStore_22204.1401.3.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe because the package iscurrently paused. The package...
  8. Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell

9. i cant download microsoft store from powershell

i cant download microsoft store from powershell: when i try to download microsoft store from powershell after uninstalling it i get an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-microsoft-store-from-powershell/0790a8fb-76fc-4df2-9f9b-3b599d2d864b
  10. Mocrosoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mocrosoft Store: I cannot down load Microsoft Solitaire Collection from the store. It says I own it and that it is done down loading. Nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mocrosoft-store/047374ce-2029-402b-9054-963fcd6fff48