Windows 10: I can't download my realm world, I can't upload backups either

Discus and support I can't download my realm world, I can't upload backups either in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I started a realm recently and noticed that I cannot download the world, immediately an error occurs. It also doesn't work to upload a backup, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Johnatan Soler Vega, Sep 4, 2021.

1. I can't download my realm world, I can't upload backups either

I started a realm recently and noticed that I cannot download the world, immediately an error occurs. It also doesn't work to upload a backup, or download a backup.I want to keep that world in a future realm, but apparently I can't do anything with it.Is there anything I can do to fix it? I don't want to lose my world.

:)

Johnatan Soler Vega, Sep 4, 2021

2. Cannot download Realm world on Minecraft Windows 10

I am trying to download the world on a realm I own. I have tried the "download world" button as well as the several in the backup section but after initializing, the download bar displays 0 on both sides and does not do anything. Please help!

Example:

I can't download my realm world, I can't upload backups either 7bace42d-a73b-458c-93a9-a056385d6bff?upload=true.png

VincentBueno, Sep 4, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    T-Mobile Launches World's First Nationwide Standalone 5G Network

Source: T‑Mobile Launches World’s First Nationwide Standalone 5G Network | T‑Mobile Newsroom

Brink, Sep 4, 2021
  4. Dobbs_038 Win User

I can't download my realm world, I can't upload backups either

Minecraft Realms Subscription

I purchased a subscription for Minecraft realms then I tried to extend it and it went through but purchased a new realm instead how can i extend my realm or switch to the new subscription where do I upload my world backup? I am playing on Minecraft for
    windows 10 purchased on windows 10 store

Dobbs_038, Sep 4, 2021
Thema:

I can't download my realm world, I can't upload backups either

1. I can't download my realm world, I can't upload backups either - Similar Threads - can't download realm

2. I can't not upload my pictures on to ebay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't not upload my pictures on to ebay: I can't not upload my pictures on to ebay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-not-upload-my-pictures-on-to-ebay/a83738e2-a20b-4aac-81e6-4f6e365960a2
  3. I can't not upload my pictures on to ebay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't not upload my pictures on to ebay: I can't not upload my pictures on to ebay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-not-upload-my-pictures-on-to-ebay/a83738e2-a20b-4aac-81e6-4f6e365960a2
  4. I can't join my friends realm on bedrock

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't join my friends realm on bedrock: For some reason whenever try to play my friends realm i can't. I did everything i could do but nothing worked. I even changed both of the club option and i could join multiplayer. Nothing worked. How can i fix this?...
  5. I can't upload attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't upload attachments: I've tried to upload an attachment to this forum of a 24MB rar file and a 34MB zip file nd it's not working. After the loading animation, the animation disappears. 167381
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 - Can't see worlds or realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 - Can't see worlds or realms: I just installed Minecraft on Windows 10 and when I log in, it's not showing any of my worlds from the Xbox? It shows my skins and texture packs so I know it has me logged in right, but none of my worlds or realms will show up. Even weirder, when I was signed in to my xbox...
  7. I can't instal world of warcraft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't instal world of warcraft: after its downloaded it comes with a error saying this app isnt verified by Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-instal-world-of-warcraft/27954e41-96ee-4f60-b8c5-375b3672a0e3
  8. Why can't I join minecraft realms?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I join minecraft realms?: I restarted Minecraft and It still doesn't work. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-join-minecraft-realms/3cf3d5fd-4ca1-4c84-ab49-774b38e14774
  9. so i can't join realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    so i can't join realms: so I can't join realms my dudes. that's it. can someone help me cause xbox.com sure hasnt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-cant-join-realms/2c659065-bebf-43ff-90a2-48010f4f83ea
  10. I can't see the Realm tab on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see the Realm tab on Minecraft: I am having a problem of seeing the realm tab so my friend send me the invitation code and i copied it when i go friends i cant see the realms tab so i told my friends and he did not know it and i was super confused if you know the problem for this it will be...