Windows 10: I cant download my Windows anymore

Discus and support I cant download my Windows anymore in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH] How i can download now?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Stojke13, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Stojke13 Win User

I cant download my Windows anymore

I cant download my Windows anymore a4985f6a-68f2-40b4-852b-ebfbfc6b22af?upload=true.png

How i can download now?

:)

Stojke13, Mar 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 12, 2019
  4. I cant download my Windows anymore

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

I cant download my Windows anymore

1. I cant download my Windows anymore - Similar Threads - cant download anymore

2. I cant anymore open mp4 files that I have downloaded to my Windows 11 computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant anymore open mp4 files that I have downloaded to my Windows 11 computer.: I cant anymore open most mp4 files that I have downloaded to my Windows 11 computer, some few I can but dont understand why not all. Strange also that I can open the videos when they sit in google Fotos, but when I download them I cant open them anymore. I get the message...
  3. I cant anymore open mp4 files that I have downloaded to my Windows 11 computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant anymore open mp4 files that I have downloaded to my Windows 11 computer.: I cant anymore open most mp4 files that I have downloaded to my Windows 11 computer, some few I can but dont understand why not all. Strange also that I can open the videos when they sit in google Fotos, but when I download them I cant open them anymore. I get the message...
  4. I cant log into my pc anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my pc anymore: Please help me.I have an issue with my pc trying to log inI tried to log back into my pc so that I could just close all my tabs and shut it down manually when i had to type in my password which should’ve been fine but then it said I had to type a PIN, the issue is, is that I...
  5. I cant log into my pc anymore

I cant log into my pc anymore: Please help me.I have an issue with my pc trying to log inI tried to log back into my pc so that I could just close all my tabs and shut it down manually when i had to type in my password which should’ve been fine but then it said I had to type a PIN, the issue is, is that I...
  6. Help!!! I cant use my Bluetooth anymore?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help!!! I cant use my Bluetooth anymore?: I have a built-in bluetooh that used to work , but then stopped all of a sudden. So I bought a USB one, now this one has stopped working too.I did the followings:1- I re-downloaded the drives from Dell2- stopped and started the bluetooth services under service.msc3- Changed...
  7. Help!!! I cant use my Bluetooth anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help!!! I cant use my Bluetooth anymore?: I have a built-in bluetooh that used to work , but then stopped all of a sudden. So I bought a USB one, now this one has stopped working too.I did the followings:1- I re-downloaded the drives from Dell2- stopped and started the bluetooth services under service.msc3- Changed...
  8. Help!!! I cant use my Bluetooth anymore?

9. After Windows Update i cant download anything anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After Windows Update i cant download anything anymore: After i updated my windows earlier today i cant download any files bigger than a couple kilobytes, tested on firefox/Chrome/Edge, with firewall on and off submitted by /u/Reticulo [link] [comments]...
  10. Cant log into my windows PC anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant log into my windows PC anymore?: When i turn on my pc i get to the background wallpaper with the time on it, right before having to type in my password. Until here everything works as usual. When i press 'Enter' or any other key i get to the page which shows my picture, my name, and I have to type in my...