Windows 10: I cant download .NET 3.5 and i cant use a program because of it

Discus and support I cant download .NET 3.5 and i cant use a program because of it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I dont know what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joseph David1, May 29, 2021.

1. I cant download .NET 3.5 and i cant use a program because of it

I dont know what to do

:)

Joseph David1, May 29, 2021
  2. das10 Win User

Unable to download any framework for .net - (error code 0x80070002)

OK, the Windows 10 Feature installation method should have been straightforward, but since that errored out as well, something else seems to be going on with your Windows, so wait for somebody with more experience to suggest a way out.

In the mean time, if you haven't already, you could give muchomurka's suggestion a go as well with the elevated prompt and an install media to see if it works. The following link shows the detailed steps involved.

Offline install of .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 using DISM

das10, May 29, 2021
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    .Net Framwork 3.5 - Sims 3

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you follow the following methods:

Method 1: Disable any security programs on your computer.

• Disable any security programs and try installing the .NET framework 3.5.
    Note: Running the computer without firewall or the anti-virus software is a potential threat to the computer; make sure to enable the security software after completing the troubleshooting steps and after identifying the
    issue.

Method 2: Perform clean boot.

• Place your computer in clean boot and try installing service pack 1 and try try installing the .NET framework 3.5. . To perform clean boot, check this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, May 29, 2021
  4. I cant download .NET 3.5 and i cant use a program because of it

The DiRT 3 Clubhouse!

Step 1:Download Steam (click on Take a tour of Steam then navigate the popup screen to download the program)

Step 2: Install the program

Step 3: Create a username and password

Step 4: Allow Steam to update itself (it may do so automatically but if not Click on "File" then "Check for Steam Client Update"

Step 5: Got to "Games" then "Activate a product on Steam". Read their instructions and input the Product Code for Dirt 2. This should start the process of downloading the game.

EastCoasthandle, May 29, 2021
Thema:

I cant download .NET 3.5 and i cant use a program because of it

1. I cant download .NET 3.5 and i cant use a program because of it - Similar Threads - cant download NET

2. i cant download a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download a program: after i reset my laptop i was trying to reinstall my app but this notif appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-a-program/033130a4-ce67-4bdc-b899-9659b3ec1dd0
  3. i cant download a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant download a program: after i reset my laptop i was trying to reinstall my app but this notif appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-a-program/033130a4-ce67-4bdc-b899-9659b3ec1dd0
  4. Cant download or update Forza 5

Cant download or update Forza 5: When i wanted to play Forza app tolled me to update the game so i did… sort of.It was stuck for ours so i canceled it, I tried again but no luck. I uninstalled the game, couldn’t download it. Reinstalled windows 2 times and still cant download the game. I tried in Microsoft...
  5. I cant delete a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant delete a program: Hi ,I deleted Game Maker Studio but recently I wanted to download it again but when I try to setup the installer says ı have already instaled the program but ı havent so ı looked files but there is no file and when ı looked up in applicatıons menu ı saw GMS but everything is...
  6. I cant download games using steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download games using steam: Hi recently i tried downloading game with steam and it doesnt work cause it something is making it crash every time i tryi found this error report The program steam.exe version 7.15.2.67 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the...
  7. I cant download games using steam

I cant download games using steam: Hi recently i tried downloading game with steam and it doesnt work cause it something is making it crash every time i tryi found this error report The program steam.exe version 7.15.2.67 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the...
  8. I cant download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant download: I cant download xbox accessories app I have tried the WSReset and i have tried the clean boot to no avail still cant download xbox accessories app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download/53355135-ea6f-4063-8564-d06df4074bdc
  9. Im just downloaded maneater and it said that i cant play because "The Program cant start...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im just downloaded maneater and it said that i cant play because "The Program cant start...: please guys help me i tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-just-downloaded-maneater-and-it-said-that-i/c73d59d7-a145-4f97-a840-0849d332db6a
  10. I Downloaded this md5sums But cant use it ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Downloaded this md5sums But cant use it ?: I Downloaded this md5sums But cant use it ? I Click on it and this is all I get [img] 147608