Windows 10: I can't download Netflix

Discus and support I can't download Netflix in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't download Netflix from the Microsoft Store, but I can download other apps The stages I have done are as follows: 1.I ran the troubleshooter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UtkuGürbüz1, Oct 13, 2020.

1. I can't download Netflix

I can't download Netflix from the Microsoft Store, but I can download other apps

The stages I have done are as follows:

1.I ran the troubleshooter

2.I ran WSReset.exe

3.I reset the Microsoft Store.

But still I couldn't reach the solution

:)

UtkuGürbüz1, Oct 13, 2020

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 13, 2020
  4. shaptoni Win User

I can't download Netflix

Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

Since upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro I am now unable to play YouTube or Netflix

I am using a Lenovo Yoga Book Windows version 10.0.18363

Netflix Error U7361-1253-800705AA (app)

Netflix Error H7361-1253-800705AA​ (edge browser)

YouTube Error JDSEu8jhH639FHdh (edge browser)

Netflix say:

If you experience the error code U7361-1253-800705AA on your Windows 10 computer, it typically indicates that your system requires an update. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.​
    • Perform Windows updates​
    - this is what caused the issue and i am now on the latest version

• If you are using the Windows 10 N or Windows 10 KN edition, we suggest downloading the Windows Media Feature Pack.
    - this is not applicable for my version

Can anyone help?

Thanks

shaptoni, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

I can't download Netflix

1. I can't download Netflix - Similar Threads - can't download Netflix

2. No option to download Netflix app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to download Netflix app: Hi! So, title says it all. I use Windows 11 ARM via Parallels VM on a Apple M1 Macbook. I updated Windows to 22H2, tried wreset.exe, manual resetting and defaulting Microsoft store. I signed in my account, tried to change the country I am not from Russia though, so Netflix...
  3. No option to download Netflix app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to download Netflix app: Hi! So, title says it all. I use Windows 11 ARM via Parallels VM on a Apple M1 Macbook. I updated Windows to 22H2, tried wreset.exe, manual resetting and defaulting Microsoft store. I signed in my account, tried to change the country I am not from Russia though, so Netflix...
  4. I can't install the netflix app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install the netflix app: I managed to restart my laptop Dell a few days ago and forgot to install Netflix. when i tried to install it from Microsoft store it says "please try again later", "something happened on your part". Then after several attempts, "you are the owner of this application". What...
  5. I cannot download netflix from Microsoft Store

I cannot download netflix from Microsoft Store: Every time I tried to download Netflix, a message appeared : "Something went wrong, try again later, 0x80190001." Then I tried to download other Apps but I received the same message....
  6. Can't download netflix from the windows store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't download netflix from the windows store: I was having trouble with the app so i decided to remove it and install again but now when i click 'Get' on its store page nothing happens. Nothing at all. Im able to download any other app still submitted by /u/death_mango [link] [comments]...
  7. Why can't I download the Netflix App from the MS Store

Why can't I download the Netflix App from the MS Store: Hey, I've been trying to download the Netflix app from the Microsoft store for a few hours now with no luck. I am able to download other apps such as Hulu and Games. I click get on Netflix and it doesn't do anything. I don't have it currently installed so I can't uninstall....
  8. can't intall netflix app

can't intall netflix app: i got my laptop aspire e14 reset the other day and forgot to intall netflix. when i tried to install it from microsoft store it says "try again later", "something happen on your end". Then after several tries, "you own this app". what can i do to instal the app?...
  9. Netflix Offline Download and Windows 10

Netflix Offline Download and Windows 10: I am using a windows 10 computer and I am experiencing issues when I am trying to use the download feature of Netflix. When I press to download a movie or tv series is gets stuck, it starts downloading but then pauses on its own and doesn't download. It may try to...
  10. Netflix app download location

Netflix app download location: How can I change the download location for the Netflix app to an external storage device? I'm trying to download movies to my external drive and there's no setting within the app to do so, it defaults to C:. I also tried to move the app entirely to the external but there is...