Windows 10: I CANT DOWNLOAD ON MY WINDOW 10 PLEASE HELP

Discus and support I CANT DOWNLOAD ON MY WINDOW 10 PLEASE HELP in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am unable to download on my window 10 and am serious in trouble for that please help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VICKY6622, Oct 24, 2019.

1. VICKY6622 Win User

I CANT DOWNLOAD ON MY WINDOW 10 PLEASE HELP

I am unable to download on my window 10 and am serious in trouble for that please help

:)

VICKY6622, Oct 24, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Download December 12 CU KB4054517 x64 (510.9MB)

Brings system to 16299.125

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Oct 24, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User

Download May 23 CU KB4100403 x64 (426.7MB)

Brings system to 17134.81

MrGenius, Oct 24, 2019
  4. MrGenius Win User

Download September 25 CU KB4040724 x64 (935MB)

Brings system to 15063.632

MrGenius, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

1. I CANT DOWNLOAD ON MY WINDOW 10 PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - CANT DOWNLOAD WINDOW

2. i cant download call of duty mobile, can someone please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant download call of duty mobile, can someone please help: i cant seem to download call of duty mobile for anythung, how orv can someome please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-call-of-duty-mobile-can-someone/e9bc9aa1-a72c-485a-9381-92bc26a41f05
  3. i cant download call of duty mobile, can someone please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download call of duty mobile, can someone please help: i cant seem to download call of duty mobile for anythung, how orv can someome please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-call-of-duty-mobile-can-someone/e9bc9aa1-a72c-485a-9381-92bc26a41f05
  4. i cant download call of duty mobile, can someone please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Windows Cant connect to hostpot, please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Windows Cant connect to hostpot, please help: My laptop is Asus Vivobok S14 and Windows 10 build 18363.1379 and i cant connect to hotspot from samsung galaxy a31 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-cant-connect-to-hostpot-please-help/bfd41649-415d-4561-98ad-1a71095fe740
  6. Cant activate, please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant activate, please help: Hi I entered my product key, clicked activate. Got message saying that windows could not be activated b/c the servers couldn't be reached (I didn't realize I wasn't connected to my router) Connected computer to router Problem now, is there is nothing to click on to activate,...
  7. Cant log into my laptop please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant log into my laptop please help: My pin is not available and I cant reset without my password, my password is correct but it tells me it's wrong, I even tried to change the password on another device and no luck, all I have is BIOS, anything I can do? submitted by /u/PatrickTheSeal [link] [comments]...
  8. *PLEASE HELP* Cant download store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *PLEASE HELP* Cant download store games: Im trying to download my gamepass games on another computer but its telling me to update my PC to install the game. I checked and it tells me that my PC is up to date but the store still shows the "Update your PC to play this game" and when I click it, it brings me to aka.ms...
  9. i cant download windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant download windows 10: i believe i got the disk version so what should i do now i want to reset back to og status because i have ransomware and im at the point of no return and i dont have much files i care about what shold i do...
  10. I cant drag any of my files, help please??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant drag any of my files, help please??: So I've always dragged my files without any problems, however ever since the update, I cannot drag any of my files! Help please, I can't drag any file from folder to folder or from folder to the desktop. I tried this "method" where people left click and click escape but it...