Windows 10: I can't download or Install anything from Windows Store.

Discus and support I can't download or Install anything from Windows Store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Recently i acquired the game pass for PC, and i tried to download Metro Exodus and after i selected where i wanted the game to be downloaded to,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Gabriel de Rezende, May 20, 2020.

1. I can't download or Install anything from Windows Store.

Recently i acquired the game pass for PC, and i tried to download Metro Exodus and after i selected where i wanted the game to be downloaded to, nothing happened. I had this same problem with other free apps as well, like Netflix. I had it installed when i first used my PC but i couldnt update it, so i couldnt use it anymore.

Tonight i spent a few hours trying to solve this problem, and i tried everything possible, i ran wsreset.exe but nothing happened in 20 minutes so i gave up on it and closed it, i logged out and in, created a new user and logged in from a different account, i ran a lot of commands on Powershell, i reinstalled the windows store from it as well, i deleted the cache files, i tried used the reset option in the setting tab, i ran troubleshooters, and nothing.

What is wrong with it? What am i to do to fix it? I paid for the game pass and cant play anything. If i dont get able to play any of it, ill charge for my money back.

:)

Gabriel de Rezende, May 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 20, 2020
  3. Unable to install Apps downloaded from Windows Store

Hi, Vinesh.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if the issue occurs.

Step 1: Run App Troubleshooter.

Note: The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security or account settings.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Step 2:

If the issue persist, I would suggest that you un-install and re-install the app from Windows Store.

Note: Exit store when trying to re-install the app.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 20, 2020
  4. I can't download or Install anything from Windows Store.

Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, May 20, 2020
Thema:

I can't download or Install anything from Windows Store.

1. I can't download or Install anything from Windows Store. - Similar Threads - can't download Install

2. I can't download anything from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything from the Microsoft Store.: I just got this new computer a few months ago and I had Minecraft owned but when I tried to download the game I couldn't.I checked to see if I could download anything else but those didn't work either.When I try to download something, this shows up: [ Try again later ][...
  3. I can't download anything from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download anything from the Microsoft Store.: I just got this new computer a few months ago and I had Minecraft owned but when I tried to download the game I couldn't.I checked to see if I could download anything else but those didn't work either.When I try to download something, this shows up: [ Try again later ][...
  4. i can't download anything from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't download anything from the microsoft store: i have already attempted most fixes such as wsreset.exe, settings apps reset/terminate/repair and some other videos tutorials none have fixed this. restarting my computer gives me a download button but never actually loads or downloads anythingwhen i click sign out it'll...
  5. i can't download anything from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't download anything from the microsoft store: i have already attempted most fixes such as wsreset.exe, settings apps reset/terminate/repair and some other videos tutorials none have fixed this. restarting my computer gives me a download button but never actually loads or downloads anythingwhen i click sign out it'll...
  6. i can't download anything from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. I can't download anything from the Microsoft store

I can't download anything from the Microsoft store: - I have checked for updates to windows- I have cleared the cache- I have tried to report a problem to the feedback hub, but that doesn't work either.Please help....
  8. Can't Install Anything From Windows Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Anything From Windows Store.: Hi, I've made a support problem around the end of January and the end of February, but I didn't get responses after a short time. My problem is that I can't install anything from my windows store and I've done everything that a person from Microsoft has told me to do,...
  9. Can't download anything from store

Can't download anything from store: I just got a new laptop running windows 10, and I'm trying to download apps from the store but can't, the download button is blocked and it says app not compatible with this device, however, my device has high specs and I'm sure it's enough to run the apps I'm trying to...
  10. Can't download anything from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't download anything from Windows Store: I need help please, im trying for 2 days. I tried everything i saw in the internet, none of them fixed it. submitted by /u/GooMoonRyongg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e3ecvj/cant_download_anything_from_windows_store/