Windows 10: I can't download Outer Worlds game from Microsoft store but

Discus and support I can't download Outer Worlds game from Microsoft store but in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, As mentioned in the Subject I couldn't download the game after I bought it through Microsoft Store. It showed I own the game but I can't install... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RexSquido, Oct 25, 2019.

1. RexSquido Win User

I can't download Outer Worlds game from Microsoft store but

Hi,

As mentioned in the Subject I couldn't download the game after I bought it through Microsoft Store. It showed I own the game but I can't install it.

I signed out and in the Microsoft store and cleared the cache still same issue where did I do wrong?

:)

RexSquido, Oct 25, 2019

2. microsoft Solitaire games Wont load and can't download any new games from Store

Hi Mosey,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing problem with Microsoft Store Apps and games.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Do you receive any error message or code when you try to play the games or download games from Windows Store?
    • What happen when you try to play the Microsoft Solitaire collection games?
    • Do you face issue only while downloading games or even other apps from Windows Store?

Note: Basic information on Apps

• UAC (User Account Control) must be enabled.
    • To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least
      1024 x 768.
    • To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least
      1366 x 768.
    • Make sure video card driver is updated.
    • Make sure that Date and Time in your device is correct and up-to date.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.
    Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Let us know if the above methods helps to fix the Store issue. If the issue persists or you have any other issues with Windows, please do post it in Microsoft Community. We would be happy to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Oct 25, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

can't download games from store

Hi Krishna,

You might be experiencing this issue because of a connectivity issue or the Microsoft Store cache is corrupted. In order to diagnose the problem, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent apps and games from downloading and installing correctly. To run the troubleshooter, kindly refer to the following article:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: Manually reset the Windows Store app cache then try to download games again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Command Prompt, and right-click Command Prompt
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

We also recommend that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through

Windows Update
    and check if it helps resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, kindly send us a reply with the following information so we can further pinpoint the cause of this issue:

• Do you only experience this issue when downloading a specific game from Microsoft Store? If yes, what is the name of the specific game you are trying to download?
    • Have you tried downloading the game by accessing
      Microsoft Store using your web browser
      ?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Gino Des, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't download Outer Worlds game from Microsoft store but - Similar Threads - can't download Outer

2. Can't install The Outer Worlds from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install The Outer Worlds from Windows Store: I need help with game "The Outer Worlds" available in Game Pass for PC. I was having trouble with the game today when I tried to run the game I was forwarded to "Games" application description for some reason, game itself didn't launch so I decided to reinstall the game....
  3. Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store: I recently uninstalled The Outer Worlds to make room for other games. I tried to redownload it yesterday and both the Windows Store and the Xbox (Beta) app keep throwing error 0x80073d0d. I have downloaded other games to see if the error extended to all downloads. I...
  4. Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store: I recently uninstalled The Outer Worlds to make room for other games. I tried to redownload it yesterday and both the Windows Store and the Xbox Beta app keep throwing error 0x80073d0d. I have downloaded other games to see if the error extended to all downloads. I...
  5. can't install outer worlds from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install outer worlds from microsoft store: the system requirements says the game requires windows version 18362.0 or higher so i clicked the link to install the new update, installed it, restarted and it says im still using the previous version (17124.1184) before the install, but when going into setting it says im...
  6. Can't Install The Outer Worlds

Can't Install The Outer Worlds: At first, I'd try running the game and it would open the Microsoft store to an app already installed. So I tried uninstalling the game to reinstall because resetting the app did nothing. Now I can't even install the game at all. And for some reason, it shows that it's on my...
  7. The Outer Worlds - Error 0x803F8001 On Launch From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Outer Worlds - Error 0x803F8001 On Launch From Microsoft Store: Bought this 4 days ago through the XBOX Game Pass for PC. Downloaded and played for the next three days no problem, really enjoying it. Played last night, saved, shut down the PC. This morning when I opened it I got as far as the 'Press Any Key' before it gave me this...
  8. Code: 0x87E0000D from Microsoft Store trying to download Outer Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code: 0x87E0000D from Microsoft Store trying to download Outer Worlds: I bought the xbox game pass last night and am trying to download Outer Worlds from the Microsoft store. As soon as the download starts it stops and says "error." When I click on Details it say something unexpected happened with Error Code 0x87E0000D. I tried last night and...
  9. I cannot download Outer Worlds on the Microsoft Store.

I cannot download Outer Worlds on the Microsoft Store.: I'm trying to download the recently released game on the Microsoft Store since I got XBOX Game Pass to play. But for some reason, I cannot download the game. I click on the install button and it does absolutely nothing. I still have this problem after searching and...
  10. Microsoft store keeps crashing when trying to download The Outer Worlds. No issues...

Microsoft store keeps crashing when trying to download The Outer Worlds. No issues...: The Microsoft store keeps crashing when I am trying to pre-install The Outer Worlds. How is this possible? This is why I use steam. Would never touch this store if it released on Steam. It's native to Windows why the ef would it be doing this other than it's a terribly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outer world not download

2. cant install outer worlds microsoft store

3. i bought to pc xbox game pass why cant i download outer worlds?

4. outer worlds download,
  5. outer worlds wont install on my pc through microsoft store,
  6. microsoft store cant install outer worlds,
  7. I cant download The Outer Worlds on PC,
  8. cant install the outer worlds from microsoft store,
  9. microsoft store wont let me download outer worlds,
  10. outer worlds stuck downloading,
  11. windows app store why cant i download outer worlds,
  12. why cant i play outer worlds windows store],
  13. how to download outer worlds on my pc after buying it,
  14. microsoft cant install outer world on my device,
  15. cant install the outer worlds xbxox game pass