Windows 10: I can't download pic on this forum.

Discus and support I can't download pic on this forum. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to ask the questen here but I can't download the pic to show my problem. I am pushing on the "download" button but happen northing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexisTchepelov, Jul 11, 2019 at 12:32 PM.

1. I can't download pic on this forum.

I want to ask the questen here but I can't download the pic to show my problem. I am pushing on the "download" button but happen northing.

:)

AlexisTchepelov, Jul 11, 2019 at 12:32 PM
  2. Wile E Win User

Post your 8800GT overclock pics

Ok then, download GPU-Z, run it.

Click the highlighted button in my pic, and select save to file.

I can't download pic on this forum. example.jpg

3. newtekie1 Win User
    Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

I can't download pic on this forum. suggestion-png.png

4. I can't download pic on this forum.

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

Thema:

I can't download pic on this forum.

1. I can't download pic on this forum. - Similar Threads - can't download pic

2. I know wrong forum, but where can I download a legit copy of Vista?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I know wrong forum, but where can I download a legit copy of Vista?: I know this is the wrong forum, but you guys always seem to know the answer. I am trying to resurrect an old Dell that originally came with Vista Business. The software key listed on the bottom checks as legit. I cannot seem to find a place on MS to download a copy. Does...
  3. I know wrong forum, but where can I download a legit copy of Vista?

in Windows 10 Support
    I know wrong forum, but where can I download a legit copy of Vista?: I know this is the wrong forum, but you guys always seem to know the answer. I am trying to resurrect an old Dell that originally came with Vista Business. The software key listed on the bottom checks as legit. I cannot seem to find a place on MS to download a copy. Does...
  4. I can't download a game I purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download a game I purchased: Hey there , a while ago i bought Minecraft win 10 edition and i downloaded it , a week ago i was deleting some apps which i deleted Minecraft with them , when i went to redownload from the store it said trial owned altho i have the full game i bought Thank you...
  5. downloading pics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloading pics: When I try to download pics from my phone, it's only trying to download 10 from a 100 taken this weekend. How do I get the computer to download all of them?...
  6. Download pics from iPhone via USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Download pics from iPhone via USB: For whatever reason I cant download pics/vids from my iPhone. I have had this computer for quite some time and have just recently upgraded to W10. I cant download pics from my iPhone. I have found a dozen tutorials on this both on the web and on this site to no avail. I...
  7. Downloading pics via SD card?

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading pics via SD card?: I'm new to Windows10. The first time I D/l images via SD, they gave me a menu so I could send my pics to the correct place. Today when I d/l some images via SD card, the menu didn't come up. It simply did the same way as before. I'd like to try some of the other choices. How...
  8. Windows 10 stopped downloading pics/video

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stopped downloading pics/video: I am getting very annoyed with this, and I am sure that someone else has had this. Initially Win10 would happily detect my card reader plugged in the USB and download the video, albeit to the pics folder with no option to put them in the video folder. Now, whilst my...
  9. Can't get rid of the screensaver pics

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get rid of the screensaver pics: I want to get rid of the screensaver with all the scenery pics where it asks if you like this picture, etc., which I have to click numerous times in just the right spot to get rid of. I just want to power on to the password prompt. (Better yet, no password prompt at all--just...
  10. I can't download anything

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't download anything: I can't download anything and it is making me angry. I have windows 10. I tried disabling my anti-virus and firewall and it is not working. Sergio 44625