Windows 10: I can't download pic on this forum.

Discus and support I can't download pic on this forum. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to ask the questen here but I can't download the pic to show my problem. I am pushing on the "download" button but happen northing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexisTchepelov, Jul 11, 2019.

1. I can't download pic on this forum.

I want to ask the questen here but I can't download the pic to show my problem. I am pushing on the "download" button but happen northing.

:)

AlexisTchepelov, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Wile E Win User

Post your 8800GT overclock pics

Ok then, download GPU-Z, run it.

Click the highlighted button in my pic, and select save to file.

I can't download pic on this forum. example.jpg

Wile E, Jul 11, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

I can't download pic on this forum. suggestion-png.png

newtekie1, Jul 11, 2019
  4. I can't download pic on this forum.

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

I can't download pic on this forum.

1. I can't download pic on this forum. - Similar Threads - can't download pic

2. Why can't I participate in online forum discussions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I participate in online forum discussions?: When I try to comment in online discussions it asks me to sign in and when I do it still doesn't post my comment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-participate-in-online-forum-discussions/4b8d03b2-58e5-465c-a5a2-b7fbfce55a18
  3. Can't unsubscribe from a forum.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't unsubscribe from a forum.: I am trying to unsubscribe from a forum but there is no box to click unsubscribe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-unsubscribe-from-a-forum/caa67c9a-31ae-4606-bff6-ff16cd382233
  4. I can't type a question in this forum

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't type a question in this forum: I can write about 2 lines then it won't let me continue although I see others who have written several lines in a question. What is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-type-a-question-in-this-forum/d0b239a7-98b0-4679-9b7d-d401e658dd71
  5. I Phone- download pics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Phone- download pics: how to down load pics from I Phone to Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-phone-download-pics/05a15266-cd52-4fc8-b7cd-023c5fae71fa
  6. Can't view downloaded pics

Can't view downloaded pics: I down loaded 8 pictures from the internet, only 2 are visible in the download file. I then downloaded them again to a new file and the same two photos are displayed when I open the file but not the other 6. Any suggestions? Thanks...
  7. Failure to download pics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Failure to download pics: I have recently returned from cruise, with a new SD Card in my Sony cybershot camera...tried to download to laptop..via camera cable (usb) ….and card in slot on pc....it will download the video clips I took but not any pics....any ideas please...
  8. Can't open pics ...!

Can't open pics ...!: Dear Community ; Its my first time trying this out . I have pictures I have took , I'm trying to rearrange in my files , but they won't open . I can click on them but not open , I was wondering is there anything I can do to open ? Thank you...
  9. Windows 10 - Can't Download Pics To "Picture" Folder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Can't Download Pics To "Picture" Folder: A yr. ago I obtained a new AT&T Android known as Alcatel. In order to get my phone pics to download to the "Picture" Folder on my Windows 10 laptop, I had to go into the phones settings and select PTP - picture transfer protocol vs. MTP - media transfer protocol. If MTP was...
  10. downloading pics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloading pics: When I try to download pics from my phone, it's only trying to download 10 from a 100 taken this weekend. How do I get the computer to download all of them?...