Windows 10: I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

Discus and support I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Alright so here's my problem (basically the title but more information). I go on the Microsoft Store and search for Roblox. To this point everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by - Phenom -, Sep 8, 2018.

1. I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

Alright so here's my problem (basically the title but more information).

I go on the Microsoft Store and search for Roblox. To this point everything is fine. But then I click "Install" (It says I already own it) and then it starts but a couple seconds later I received a notification saying it wasn't able to download it (then it retries, re-sends me the notification and it stops after like 4 or 5 tries). I tried logging out and logging in, troubleshooting, changing accounts and such but it doesn't fix anything. It's really annoying because it works with other games but not Roblox. Also, when I click install, it "installs" a bit of it but then the error comes and then I retry and it starts from where it was (after many tries it was up to 30 Mo) but the progress bar is still all gray each time.

If anyone can help with this, please help me.

https://gyazo.com/aeeae5f9c613180981ffbc27fab0455a

This is the notification I receive ^

:)

- Phenom -, Sep 8, 2018

2. Cant download Roblox

Hi Robin,

There are several reasons why you are unable to download Roblox on your Windows 10 PC. It could be due to a network connection failure or your computer does not meet the system requirements needed for the game. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify
    the following information:

• Are you downloading the game from Windows Store?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • Are you able to download other games on your computer?

In the meantime, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Roblox not downloading

I purchased roblox from my computer. But it's not downloading in my xbox one.

I had my Xbox one on while I was purchasing roblox. Even if I restart my xbox, it won't download. Please help me

p.s. I can't find roblox from my xbox store..

MichaelMAD, Sep 8, 2018
  4. RobinRay Win User

I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

Cant download Roblox

I am unable to download the game roblox it just keeps saying downloading but never completes, this is after trying for a couple of hours. Any suggestions

RobinRay, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

1. I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store - Similar Threads - can't download Roblox

2. I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store: says I already own it and then it starts but a couple seconds later I received a notification saying it wasn't able to download it. i tried evrything i reinstalled the microsoft app cahnged a different acount, i had enough storage, i tried reseting the store, i did everything...
  3. I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store: says I already own it and then it starts but a couple seconds later I received a notification saying it wasn't able to download it. i tried evrything i reinstalled the microsoft app cahnged a different acount, i had enough storage, i tried reseting the store, i did everything...
  4. why can't i download roblox on the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i download roblox on the microsoft store?: when i try to download roblox it says "The update hasn't downloaded. Wait a bit and try it again." can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-roblox-on-the-microsoft-store/b5d4949e-60d7-442f-a777-52cf96f3fcfb
  5. why can't i download roblox on the microsoft store?

why can't i download roblox on the microsoft store?: when i try to download roblox it says "The update hasn't downloaded. Wait a bit and try it again." can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-roblox-on-the-microsoft-store/b5d4949e-60d7-442f-a777-52cf96f3fcfb
  6. Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store: When I look for Roblox in the store and try to open it, it says you already have it. when i drag the cursor to the install option it shows a cross and the install button is also not bold and when I got to my library it shows an exclamation mark on it...
  7. Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store

Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store: When I look for Roblox in the store and try to open it, it says you already have it. when i drag the cursor to the install option it shows a cross and the install button is also not bold and when I got to my library it shows an exclamation mark on it...
  8. Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Roblox not downloading from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox not downloading from microsoft store: [ATTACH]when i search for roblox in the store and i open it it says you already own it. when i drag my cursor to the install option it shows aCROSS on it... and the install button is also not in bold characters....and when i got to my library it shows aEXCLAMATION mark...
  10. Roblox not downloading from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox not downloading from microsoft store: [ATTACH][ATTACH]when i search for roblox in the store and i open it it says you already own it. when i drag my cursor to the install option it shows a CROSS on it... and the install button is also not in bold characters....and when i got to my library it shows a EXCLAMATION...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roblox microsoft store

2. why cant i download roblox

3. roblox microsoft store not installing

4. why cant i install roblox from microsoft store,
  5. can you please download roblox without the google or microsoft account,
  6. cant download roblox,
  7. roblox download without microsoft store,
  8. do i have to download roblox from microsoft store,
  9. microsoft store wont download roblox,
  10. roblox microsoft store not,
  11. roblox from microsoft store wont load,