Windows 10: I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

Discus and support I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Alright so here's my problem (basically the title but more information). I go on the Microsoft Store and search for Roblox. To this point everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by - Phenom -, Sep 8, 2018.

1. - Phenom - Win User

I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

Alright so here's my problem (basically the title but more information).

I go on the Microsoft Store and search for Roblox. To this point everything is fine. But then I click "Install" (It says I already own it) and then it starts but a couple seconds later I received a notification saying it wasn't able to download it (then it retries, re-sends me the notification and it stops after like 4 or 5 tries). I tried logging out and logging in, troubleshooting, changing accounts and such but it doesn't fix anything. It's really annoying because it works with other games but not Roblox. Also, when I click install, it "installs" a bit of it but then the error comes and then I retry and it starts from where it was (after many tries it was up to 30 Mo) but the progress bar is still all gray each time.

If anyone can help with this, please help me.

https://gyazo.com/aeeae5f9c613180981ffbc27fab0455a

This is the notification I receive ^

:)

- Phenom -, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Loraine Mon Win User

Cant download Roblox

Hi Robin,

There are several reasons why you are unable to download Roblox on your Windows 10 PC. It could be due to a network connection failure or your computer does not meet the system requirements needed for the game. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify
    the following information:

• Are you downloading the game from Windows Store?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • Are you able to download other games on your computer?

In the meantime, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Sep 8, 2018
  3. MichaelMAD Win User
    Roblox not downloading

I purchased roblox from my computer. But it's not downloading in my xbox one.

I had my Xbox one on while I was purchasing roblox. Even if I restart my xbox, it won't download. Please help me

p.s. I can't find roblox from my xbox store..

MichaelMAD, Sep 8, 2018
  4. RobinRay Win User

Cant download Roblox

I am unable to download the game roblox it just keeps saying downloading but never completes, this is after trying for a couple of hours. Any suggestions

RobinRay, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store - Similar Threads - can't download Roblox

2. I can't download or update apps in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download or update apps in Microsoft Store.: hi! when I download or update a certain app in the Microsoft Store, it always comes down to an error showing 'turn on windows update.' I qualify for all the system requirements and I also made sure that I had my Windows Update turned on. I tried countless of tips and helps I...
  3. Unable to download from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download from Microsoft store: HiAll, I am trying to download an app from the Microsoft store in Windows 10, I keep getting the following message, "Something went wrong, please try again later, 0x80090016 If I click to send feedback it tries to get me to download an app but then says something went...
  4. I cant download things from the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant download things from the Microsoft Store?: I just redeemed my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and when I try to download it, i get this: And anything I find online about this issue isnt any help, what should I do?...
  5. I can't download apps on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't download apps on Microsoft store: So anytime I attempt to download something from the Microsoft store it will download. Then it will give me the option to "install" it and it tells me "complete" however nothing is downloaded. Can someone help?...
  6. cant download roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download roblox: so I was downloading Roblox from the store but the error kept appearing. if you're wondering what the error was, it was "Error: see details". can I fix this?...
  7. Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store

Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store: I'm running a Windows 10 64 bit (1803). I installed the Kindle app from the Microsoft store. I have 2-step verification set up with my Amazon account. When I tried to logon, it gives me an error message: There was a problem with your E-mail/Password combination. Please try...
  8. Itunes download from Microsoft Store

Itunes download from Microsoft Store: I download itunes from Mic store, but it not load up. called Apple support they try many ways , till can not get it loaded. they suggest me to call Microsoft to help...
  9. I can't get updates to download or anything from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't get updates to download or anything from the Microsoft store: I reinstalled windows the other day and I haven't been able to install games or apps from the microsoft store I get code 0x80D03805 and I've tried everything from microsofts support pages. I read that i might need to make sure windows is up to date so I checked for updates...
  10. Why I can't download iTunes from my microsoft store

Why I can't download iTunes from my microsoft store: I am unable to download iTunes from the Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/why-i-cant-download-itunes-from-my-microsoft-store/c7f0f7ac-f72e-49ec-91ad-247476aa26fa

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roblox will not install from microsoft app store

2. i cant download roblox on the microsoft store

3. windows store roblox wont load

4. roblox wont download in windows store,
  5. i tried downloading roblox with the store but its not downloading,
  6. couldnt download roblox from microsoft store,
  7. cant download roblox,
  8. can i download roblox not from windows store,
  9. whywont roblox download from microsoft store,
  10. windows 10 cant install roblox,
  11. get roblox microsoft store,