Windows 10: I cant download roblox

Discus and support I cant download roblox in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i tried to download my roblox after deleting some months ago and i tried to download it back but every time i press install nothing happens can some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DivineXero5361, Jun 24, 2021.

1. I cant download roblox

So i tried to download my roblox after deleting some months ago and i tried to download it back but every time i press install nothing happens can some one explain why this happened and how i can fix it

:)

DivineXero5361, Jun 24, 2021
  2. RobinRay Win User

Cant download Roblox

I am unable to download the game roblox it just keeps saying downloading but never completes, this is after trying for a couple of hours. Any suggestions

RobinRay, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Cant download Roblox

Hi Robin,

There are several reasons why you are unable to download Roblox on your Windows 10 PC. It could be due to a network connection failure or your computer does not meet the system requirements needed for the game. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify
    the following information:

• Are you downloading the game from Windows Store?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • Are you able to download other games on your computer?

In the meantime, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

I cant download roblox

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

I cant download roblox

1. I cant download roblox - Similar Threads - cant download roblox

2. Cant open roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open roblox: Ive had this virus for about 2 weeks now C\Users\-\Appdata\Local\Temp\creamphone564570.vbs and it seems to have infected my pc i have scanned it use malwarebites all of that and this wont let me play roblox...
  3. Cant open roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant open roblox: Ive had this virus for about 2 weeks now C\Users\-\Appdata\Local\Temp\creamphone564570.vbs and it seems to have infected my pc i have scanned it use malwarebites all of that and this wont let me play roblox...
  4. why cant i join roblox game in my roblox account

why cant i join roblox game in my roblox account: hi support systemi keep getting the sensapi.dll error while im trying to join any roblox game in my roblox account.i was trying so hard to find the cause of this problem and how to fix it. At first i thought the problem was my pc but then i tried playing on my sister's roblox...
  5. I can't Download Roblox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't Download Roblox: I have been trying to download roblox on my computer but the Microsoft store won't let me the button to get it is not there but is says i own it but i can not find it any where on my computer i have tried looking in my control panel and it says that app is not on my computer...
  6. i cant download roblox on my computer using the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download roblox on my computer using the microsoft store: it says error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-roblox-on-my-computer-using-the/2965d268-e696-45ae-8b78-34ccb146f46d
  7. i cant download roblox on my computer using the microsoft store

i cant download roblox on my computer using the microsoft store: it says error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-roblox-on-my-computer-using-the/2965d268-e696-45ae-8b78-34ccb146f46d
  8. Can I download roblox?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I download roblox?: I love games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-roblox/32b2ba00-f87a-4ef8-9e54-eeb139230249
  9. I can't download roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download roblox: I GOT ROBLOX BUT WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL IT, IT AUTOMATICALLY EXITS THE APP WITHOUT ME NOTICING. THIS IS SO WIERD BECAUSE I DOWNLOADED IT ONE TIME ON THIS LAPTOP. NOW I AM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN. IT WONT INSTALL. WHAT DO I DO?? I WANT ROBLOX!...
  10. cant download roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download roblox: so I was downloading Roblox from the store but the error kept appearing. if you're wondering what the error was, it was "Error: see details". can I fix this?...