Windows 10: I cant download sea of thieves

Discus and support I cant download sea of thieves in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cant download this game, when i do it gives me this error code Code: 0x80073CF9 please reply fast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RylenCaballero, May 7, 2019.

1. I cant download sea of thieves

I cant download this game, when i do it gives me this error code Code: 0x80073CF9 please reply fast

:)

RylenCaballero, May 7, 2019

2. I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, May 7, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Unable to download Sea of Thieves from Store

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Kindly follow the below steps.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Store and click on the Account icon on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 2: Enter the email address that you used during the purchase of Sea Of Thieves game. (The email address that you have received as purchase verification mail for Sea Of Thieves).

Step 3: Once you have logged into Microsoft Store, search for Sea Of Thieves game by clicking on the Search bar on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 4: Select the Sea Of Thieves game, download and install.

Regards,

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 7, 2019
  4. I cant download sea of thieves

I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

This workaround worked for me first time of trying it. I had the same issue as the OP.

M0NK3YR0N1N, May 7, 2019
Thema:

I cant download sea of thieves

1. I cant download sea of thieves - Similar Threads - cant download sea

2. sea of thieves download slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sea of thieves download slow: im trying to install sea of thieves but the download speed is 267 KB/S but i have a internet connection of 5 MB/s down and 1 MB/s up all games download at that speed but not sea of thieves. if i install multiple games at the same time all download speed are good but not the...
  3. Can't download Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Sea of thieves: Hey, when I try to download Sea of thieves from the microsoft store, I click on install, It takes me to the driver choosing page, I choose my driver with more than 100 GB of free space, but when I click on install nothing happens....
  4. Sea of Thieves won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves won't download: I'm trying to download Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store, but instead of downloading, I get the text saying "error", after saying "acquiring license". I've tried restarting the Microsoft Store and restarting my PC with no effect. Is there a way to fix this issue?...
  5. Cant redownload sea of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant redownload sea of thieves: i bought sea of thieves when it came out but i have since upgraded my PC. I tried to re-download the game and it keeps telling me that i dont own it. i found the original email with my 25 digit code and it tells me that this code has already been redeemed. any help with this...
  6. Sea of Thieves not downloading

Sea of Thieves not downloading: I deleted Sea of Thieves and my plan was to move it to my other drive on my pc. when I uninstalled it through the windows search bar when it came up I go to the Microsoft store and to my library its not showing up sea of thieves. But when I look it up in the Microsoft store...
  7. Sea of thieves stuck on "downloading sea of thieves..." for hours

Sea of thieves stuck on "downloading sea of thieves..." for hours: other games normally display a Mb/s rate, but sea of thieves isnt giving any of this and the progress meter isnt going up. Ive tried reseting pc, deleting cache, reseting pc as it downloads as a workaround but nothing. Any help?[ATTACH]...
  8. Cant install Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant install Sea of Thieves: Recently Sea of thieves has been broken. the website is a wreck, you cant launch the game etc. I tried reinstalling the game but now I can't install it. it gets stuck at 31/31 GBs and says error to restart it. It's an endless cycle of it telling me to restart. I have done the...
  9. I cant download my Sea of Thieves.

I cant download my Sea of Thieves.: Hello. I cant download my Sea Of Thieves from Game Pass that ive just bought for free. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-my-sea-of-thieves/510421f9-8df2-4b41-8758-9bf163ecc394
  10. I cant download my Sea of Thieves.

I cant download my Sea of Thieves.: Hello. I cant download my Sea Of Thieves from Game Pass that ive just bought for free. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-cant-download-my-sea-of-thieves/510421f9-8df2-4b41-8758-9bf163ecc394

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot download sea of thieves

2. windows 10 cannot download sea of thieves